Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

231 - 240 of 853 Replies | Last Page

I'm also testing starting next Wednesday and through the weekend, which would make me 10 dpo (because I'm so POAS addicted.)

So by next week, hopefully we'll have a bunch of buns in the ovens!

9 years ago

YAY!! Calvingirl! I think it's pretty cool that we are all so close in DPOs! Last month, everyone was so sporatic. My MC changed everything for me. I would not have olvulated until 22-25th normally. Now, if next week would just hurry and get here!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So this is what I will be getting next cycle if this one does not work:
- Follistim injections
- Ovidrel injection
- Progesterone supplements after I ovulate

anybody familiar with those?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia- wish I could give you helpful info. My sister in law tried synthetic progesterone, but was allergic. My mom tried everything under the sun besides iui or ivf for my brother, but nothing worked. However, they both conceived naturally within a couple cycles after they gave up. Obviously, medicine and science had helped many people, and I so hope that's the case for you! Point is, eventually SOMETHING worked, so don't stop trying!!

Bumpin- I sure hope that's what it means! I'm 13dpo at the most according to my temps.

Calvin-

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Forums been busy today.

RPope84: I miss the normal life of intimacy whenever we felt like it and not on a schedule. I know my DH really misses that. I just keep telling him to hurry up and knock me up so we can return to normal...lol. Your chart is looking good too!

Basia30: Your chart is looking good as well. I don't know many people that got a BFP the first time around. It will be nice to see someone have an IUI work the first time around. So I am really routing for you!

I thought that too one day with my thermometer so in the middle of the day or before bed I took my temp again just to make sure it wasn't dead and stuck on one temp. But it wasn't...Having it stay level like that can happen.

With regards to your POAS dream...I had the same exact thing happen to me. I would've sworn that meant a good sign and was really excited to test when I woke up. I just don't understand it. The only thing I can think of is our mind is thinking it's time to test so it's reminding us to do it.

Bumpin4Baby: Kids really do say the darndest things. There was one time DH & I had just picked up the kids and we were driving somewhere...probably home...and we drove past those huge windmills. LOL the kids asked how do you plug them in and if they were there to create wind on really hot days...LMAO! So now when we drive by DH and I joke that the windmills must be plugged in when we see them going.

Hope these symptoms for you are a good sign.

OMG! That dream with the gun sounds terrifying! Even though it was just a dream/nightmare but still, I don't blame you for being bothered by it. I would be bothered by that still too.

marcie_pants: LOL! At your dream. Sounds just as messed up as some of my dreams.

laicdogg82: Welcome! What day are you on?

DanielleH13: I have been waking up really tired too. I know my dreams keep me from getting a good night's sleep as well. I am also thinking I am just not going to bed early enough. But I can't help it, I get onto my DH's schedule and it screws me up. DH is on nights right now so it is definitely hard. Good luck in waiting to test.

10yearsago: I am so sorry you haven't had very good doctors. Hopefully this new one will listen to your concerns and not just throw you into doing another IUI. I love that my doctor has done blood work, SA, and checked me out before considering IUI. Which is our next step if not PG this month. For checking me out he did an HSG and then a Lap. I was glad I had the Lap done because I had no idea I had endo and when it was discovered it was fixed right away. Not trying to push you in that direction but depending on if you have it and where it is, could be preventing you from getting pregnant. Mine was on my left ovary and behind my uterus. But I feel like now that I am considered healthy and we have done everything and checked everything out, now an IUI would be worth it if I am not pregnant this month. I would hate to spend the money to have an IUI done over and over again if there was a underlying reason that I could not get pregnant...ya know? Hopefully this new OBGYN will lead you in a better direction.

I just found out that one of my old friends from school who wasn't even trying as far as I know is pregnant with twins...one of each. Even though I am happy for her it breaks my heart too. She and another one of my friends were married to each other and divorced because she wasn't very responsible. I don't see how women like her can get knocked up but for us who are ready and responsible have a hard time of it.

nicole2014: Sadly I don't have anywhere to go for my feet. I have special inserts that fit into my gym shoes that I wear all the time in the cooler months which do help a bit. But mostly what helps is a leg cramps pill that dissolves under the tongue with Quinine in it. The doctors all say I can still use it while TTC and PG if I get a cramp. Thank God because it seems like the only thing that works.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Well it turns out I had another way too long reply...lol...Had to break it up...

AFM: Well, I think I am starting to feel better. The cramping seems to be subsiding but I am fighting a headache. Typical. It just seems like if it's not one thing it's another. However I almost feel like my body could be gearing up to ovulate. Which is weird because it would be really early for that to happen. Since the surgery I have been O'ing around CD16/17. Before the surgery it would happen around CD14. Which I know isn't that much of a difference. But I am on CD8. So I just don't know what to think. DH asked me what our schedule looked like and asked when we start BD'ing. A couple months ago when DH and I went to the Ren Faire and saw that psychic she did say Sept 20th and Nov 20th - mid Jan looked like good dates. I hate to read into that but maybe that was a sign. Well, I told DH, he and I are going to start BD'ing on Sat which happens to be Sept 20th. Which will still be considered early for us, compared to the last few months anyways, but that will land us on CD11. Then we will start our EOD BD schedule. FX'd!!!

Good luck to all of you who are waiting to test! Hoping to see lots of BFP's this month.
Good luck to all of you waiting to O! Let's hope it happens soon for us! I think waiting to O is almost worse than the TWW!

Hope you ladies have a great day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Ugh... my boobs hurt so bad. I don't remember them hurting like this in so long! They are just aching. This cycle had been different all together so I'm not calling it a symptom but it's bothersome and makes me wonder. Lol

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone! AF arrived today, so put me on the list for a hopeful June baby.

9 years ago

This is my first post so Hi everyone!!
This would be baby #3 :)
AF isn't due till next Tuesday buuut I had very very little spotting at the beginning of this week so I went ahead and took a test. And got a very faint positive!!! But I'm not ready to believe it yet.
Is tomorrow 10dpo to early to use a digital? If not which brand!?!
I'm just too excites and want to see the actual words 'pregnant'

Estimated due date would be June 2nd 2015 <3

My symptoms besides the spotting are crampy feeling and i feel like I have the flu (achy and feverish) I'm not sick tho also felt a little nauseous this afternoon

User Image

9 years ago

Wow its hard to keep up with all the Posts. I did enjoy the funny sex related stories. just wanted to say good luck to all you ladies testing this weekend and early next week.
I am only 6DPO and having some symptoms a lot like AF is Due but its far to early for her so I am being VERY optimistic. I wont be testing until the following weekend as I hate the disappointment. my period is due Sat 27th and is only ever a day late so I will be testing on Monday 29th if she doesn't show her ugly head in the meantime

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo