Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

581 - 590 of 853 Replies | Last Page

nicole2014: I hear ya! I'm sure I will be saying the same things.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't test today. AF is due Sunday and I decided to just wait it out. Too much work and a family thing tomorrow with firecrackers (!). I'd rather just be in "the moment". Or not worry about the effect of high decibels on an emerging being.
The last few days I felt insanely swollen (BBs) and sort of like something was really happening inside. Now I just feel bloated and blah. My DH is also bloated today (no joke, but still kind of funny) so that rules out agonizing over symptoms.

On a more positive note: CONGRATS to the string of BFPs! Yay! My more sensible side would say: go out and have a glorious autumn stroll and bask in the pleasure of 4+ weeks.

9 years ago

Hey y'all!!

Hoping everyone is doing well <3

If I am truly pregnant (took a test at 9pm tonight and while I think its positive (and some of you on the HPT gallery do too!), my fiancé can't see it), the baby will be due just before his birthday! I'm really hoping I wasn't hallucinating and it really was a positive. I've lost at least one to chemical pregnancy (I had all the symptoms, spotting, etc..), and I'm praying that we won't have to go through that again. I have an autoimmune disorder, so that definitely isn't doing me any favors...

Sending love and baby dust to everyone!! :) <3

9 years ago

It's official ladies I am Pregnant after all got up at 4.30 am to test just to be sure and used a digital this time so as no confusion.
Posted picture up here.

We are both in stock but are going around with stupid grins on our faces.

I really hope there are some more on here soon.

Really sorry to all you ladies who are out this month hopefully next month will be your time

Thank you too everyone who took the time too read and comment on my posts you have made the last 2 weeks of my life easier

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Gemma!!! That is so amazing!! So excited for you!!!

9 years ago

Thank you JJ I can't stop smiling. for you I am still going to stalk this board and July board to see who is next

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

I won't be next lol. Not sure what is happening with my body but it's not a baby. I have had the worst cramps ever for the past 3 days, tons of cm, and no AF. At this point I just want AF to get here so I can move on.
I'm so excited for all of you ladies who got a BFP this month! I'll be praying for sticky babies <3 <3

9 years ago

I hope it will be but if not this time JJ it will be soon

9 years ago

Yay Gemma! Congrats!!! So happy for you! It's soooo good to see some BFP's. Gives us all hope that our time will come. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm still in for a June baby. It'll just be late June now. I'm on CD8. I will start OPK's on Monday. Last time I took clomid I O'd early. Can't wait to start POAS ð???. I get bored just waiting LOL

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well, got a BFN with FMU today, so just waiting for AF to arrive. Remind me never to test early again. The way I'm feeling right now isn't worth it.

Good luck to everyone waiting to test and to the others who already have thir BFPs. Hopefully yours stick.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo