Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

691 - 700 of 853 Replies | Last Page

Lolo - Thanks! I hope so. Still going to give it the ol' college try.

Bumpin - Thanks! I'm still hopeful and, if it doesn't work out this month, it gives me another month to lose a few more lbs and pay down debt.

Holly - I totally hear you on the 5dpo bfp's. I think those are just flukes or miscounting on the part of the women who get them. My OBGYN sent me for an HSG before referring to an RE because she knew they would want the test done (which they did). However, you can get one done through an RE, as well. An HSG stands for Hysterosalpingogram. It's an outpatient procedure where a catheter is inserted through the cervix and dye is injected into the uterus. An x-ray is taken of your reproductive system after the dye is allowed to go through the fallopian tubes to the ovaries. It can show potential issues, such as blocked tubes. Mine showed an apparent blocked tube on the left side. I say apparent because you can get false positives and the only way to be certain is to do a laparoscopy. Since I'm 37, we decided to skip the laparoscopy and go straight to the treatment.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks ladies! Hoping it sticks! Good luck all.

9 years ago

DeeBen2014: 10 DPO, is supposed to be considered the earliest one can see a faint positive. Give it a couple more days and hopefully that will change for you.

Holly860: It is pretty early for feeling PMS cramps. But I hear ya on the concern. My body seems to be going through the clearing out process. Lots of BM's. My only concern is I tend to get that way before AF. But usually it's not this early. this is good signs for us!

heatherforever: I definitely see it! I will feel better for you once you take that digital test. I have heard bad things about the blue dye tests giving false reads. But if it truly is a then with tomorrows digital test!

mom2bx3: I'd say CD 38 looks positive and I would definitely BD...best to be safe than sorry. Have fun!

TeamSuperBaby: Welcome and

TTClate30's: I don't see an updated chart. Are you BD'ing now or waiting till you see the +OPK? Could it be possible that you are like me and having short surges? Or are you temping and haven't seen anything to indicate it yet? It happens soon for you! I hate when the tests don't work out. If I remember correctly when I used those CB Advanced tests I recall one month of not seeing anything and then it jumped to a Peak. It was annoying. My doc told me to just use the other CB LH Surge (the pink ones) And I haven't seen a positive in 2 months but I am pretty sure I had a short surge because I think I O'd last Wed or Thurs.

Bumpin4Baby: Well at least isn't questionable. I hate when she shows up and you are crampy but it's not very heavy...always makes me think...is this really AF? Then I am always wasting a test to check a week later.

spartiechic: That's all you can do! It still works for you!!!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Note: I never understand why this site says under so many characters and when you type it say you still have over 1000 left and it doesn't let you post...Strange. Anyways...below is a continuation.

AFM: Low back is feeling a tad better today because I went to see the Chiropractor. Bowels are feeling a tad funky...hope it's not PMS. On my way in to work I had the slightest case of nauseousness. Kinda like what you get when you are hungry...but I don't eat breakfast. I did stop and pick myself up a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks. I rarely do that...but that sorta helped...helping my bowels too...lol. I know you are supposed to watch your caffeine intake as well when you are PG but how I see it I will stop when I see that BFP...otherwise enjoy while you can...right? I only drink maybe 2 cokes a day but usually it's 1 or none at all...depends on my mood. Other than that it's water, ice tea, milk or juice. Boobs were really sore earlier...comes and goes. Nips were really painful this morning. After I woke up, I went to pee and climbed back into bed... I stayed in bed for a few more minutes and then the edge of my sheet and blanket brushed up against my nips and OMG! It was like this terrible burning sensation went right through my boobs. Only lasted for a few seconds to a minute. But wow that was horrible feeling...lol. I keep hoping it's a good sign but I have experienced it before so not sure if I trust my feelings.

I actually feel like I got a pretty good nights sleep too. Which is nice because for once I don't feel nearly as tired. Had a nice dream...random dream too. It started off where DH & I were tending to this HUGE walk-in fireplace that had a sliding gate and I kept saying we have to make sure it's locked up to keep Kit (our cat) out of the fireplace. Then I would walk over to this table that had the main characters from the show Medium minus Allison (it's because I have been watching that on Netflix lately and did so before bed last night...lol) sitting around the table playing Monopoly. I decided I needed to get up and take a shower but I guess I had to walk outside to get to the main house or something to take that shower and one of my brothers was outside. And I look around and there are a TON of ducking's everywhere. It was hard to even tip toe around them...lol. My brother didn't pay attention and accidentally stepped on some of them and I was like, "watch where you are stepping!" And he looks down and can't believe his eyes on how many of them there are...lol. Then I woke up because of my alarm and having to pee. But I find that to be a very nice dream for a change.

Good luck to those of you testing soon! We have my step kids this weekend so it's a 3 day weekend for me starting this evening. Hopefully I will get the chance to test on Sunday. If not Monday for sure.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpin-doing good. Getting impatient but maybe my body is just making a nice strong egg. Lots of pinches on both sides of my ovaries this afternoon so that's good!

Lolo- I just looked and my current chart wasn't displaying but I changed it so u should be able to view it now. We have been BD'ing every other day. I haven't had a temp spike yet but I keep thinking that it's going to happen.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

LOLO: Oh, yeah there wasn't any questioning this AF. Hoping I am getting a good cleaning in there to prepare for a July baby. It is already tapering off to brown blood. Kind of weird. I am sure it will come back with avengence!

The dream "quacked" me up! LOL. Glad you got a good night's sleep. :)

TT: FX that you get a real nice egg ready to be fertilized and implanted soon! Twinges on both sides? Maybe you'll produce two eggs! HAHA! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

TTClate30's: I have done that before...forgetting to add the current chart. That's one of the things I like about FF...I don't have to typically think about it and it gets added automatically. After looking at your chart...last month it shows you didn't O until about CD15. So, hopefully you will O in the next few days. Good thing you are getting your on.

Bumpin4Baby: As I have gotten older, AF has only become 3 days long with maybe 1/2 a day of spotting after. Starting off strong and heavy and tapering off to medium to Low pretty quickly. I always find it odd that it's not a long AF. When I was younger it was the typical 5-7 days. So I may find it odd but I am definitely not complaining...lol.

AFM: This just seems to be a long and boring day...lol. I am leaving early which helps but it's mostly because we are due for a pretty big Thunderstorm. I really don't want to drive through it if it's going to be bad.

Still have a very slight headache and very slight low back pain. I think the Chiropractor helped a lot.

I will try to get on over the weekend...most likely it will be on my phone so I might not be able to reply to everyone. But I will try to keep up at least.

& to those of you testing!
Happy to those of you O'ing!

Have a great weekend!!!

9 years ago

LoLo- I have been having alot of BM's to. I am behind you at only 6dpo and thats what happens before my AF. So far so good. Also I still have caffiene to in the form of soda and coffee.
The first couple months of TTC I was so good. I would do everything you shouldn't do when your pregnant. Now I am going to just live life normally till I am ACTUALLY preggo. I have a glass of wine or ceaser if I want.
With my sister in law she tried for 2 years to get pregnant and finally did was when she just let loose, she drank etc etc.
My cramping is nil to none now. Some lower back pain but not bad. Probably me just reading into things.
I was really crampy last night and this morning though holy. I am hoping it was implantation. It would be an early one at 6dpo.
I hope everyone is doing well.
Lots of

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

For the caffeine thing, yeah you are meant to cut that down when pregnant. I decided to change a little early, was drinking 2-3 coffees a day and I've cut it back to 1 now, don't really need the extra. Sometimes will still go for that 2nd though :)
I've felt kinda crampy, think AF is on her way next week :( We'll see, not out yet.

9 years ago

I am 8dpo, and even though it is early, I tested! BFP!!!! Please stick my precious rainbow!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo