Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

271 - 280 of 853 Replies | Last Page

PS Congrats Ms Meg that's good news and very normal. just take it easy and try and relax

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Lolo - 2 weeks is a lot of time. I don't worry about the money I just am not sure what the right step for me is :)
I guess I want to see what happens after this cycle. Testing day is coming up (Tuesday) and for some reason I don't feel eager to test.
I have a feeling what is going to be and I just don't want to see it.
I have still some blood mixed in with CM. This is the 3rd day. Also I have weird cramps. Not sure what they are. One minute they feel like the cramps I get before AF shows up, one minute they feel completely different. I am gassy and constipated so they might be there because of that. I hate TWW - I get so bloated and uncomfortable during this time.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Basia I'm sorry you're still spotting. Hopefully it stops soon.

I'm so frustrated with this site. First it didn't recognize my ovulation because I was a slow riser. Then once it did finally acknowledge that I ovulated it gave me a crazy high cover line. Now it has completely changed my ovulation date.That is ridiculous. My temperature steadily rose everyday since I ovulated and because I had a jump it changes my whole cycle? FF set my O date and cover line just as they should be and hasn't wavered. I definitely trust FF more. Sorry just needed to vent a little. 2 more days till testing. Been nauseous and exhausted along with the crazy sore boobs but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you guys for the support and the hugs. I give you all hugs.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Snowwhite: how long have you guys been together. My fianc�© and I did them a bit differently. He has 2 kids and I have 1. There ages are 1, 8, & 9. We really didn't give them a choice when it came to meeting. When we got comfortable with each other we decided to allow them to meet. The reason with that issue is sometimes kids don't want their parents in relationships especially if it is not with their mom. I would say give her sometime to decide to meet you but definitely if it looks like it is taking to long then question it with you bf. Tell him to let you speak with her over the phone so she can get a sense that you are in the picture and that you exist and ensure her that you are not there to take her dad away you are an additional person who will love her just as much.

Early_bird sorry about your chemicals. I hope the next one sticks as well. I will pray for you.

Ms.Meg when I was actively ttc I read that everybody spotting is different. Some people spotted for 7 days and still came out with a healthy baby. I definitely say if there are any worries go to the doctors so that they can check. They should be able to track your betas to see if it is doubling as it is supposed to.

gemmalou good luck with ttc. It is definitely a hard process and I do hope it works so that you are able to have your bundle of joy and won't have to come out of pocket anymore unless it is to have another one. Lots of baby dust your way

basia sending you lots of baby dust. The tww is the worst but usually spotting last for 3 days or longer. I got my fx

Rpope: sorry about the mix up on ovulation. I think that is why some people don't trust the applications that have available and bd every other day. If you feel more comfortable with FF I definitely say use that one. It would make the ttc process a bit more easier if all the information matched accordingly.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hello everyone!

RPope - those signs sound promising! Good luck testing this weekend!

Basia - for you! I normally get really bloated during the TWW as well. But this time I'm not very bloated. Its kind of weird.

Gemma - good luck!

mom2bx3 - that OV watch sounds interesting. I haven't branched out to opks or temping yet. Just going based on how my body feels so far. But if I do decide to start any of that I may have to look into the watch. Thanks for sharing the info.

Snow - that ovulation holds off and your BF's DD is open to you coming on Sunday.

Ms. Meg - Congrats!

Early_bird - good luck and for you!

AFM, last night I got really nauseous. I really thought I was going to throw up. It was awful. And I was so tired but I could not fall asleep. My feet were super warm almost hot which is never normal for me. Normally my hands and feet are freezing all the time. Even in the middle of the summer. My plan is to wait to later next week to start testing. If I can sneak one by DH before the 28th.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies! So, a little update: I've been having these very light, dull cramps mostly on the left, off and on since 6dpo. Last night (at the end of 9dpo) I felt this tiny gush and I ran to the bathroom to find whitish/cloudy/clear ewcm! I've never seen this kind of cm before! Then right after that I felt a series of defined pinches on the left/middle that lasted a couple of minutes off and on for several hours into 10 dpo. I went ahead and tested a few minutes ago, and of course bfn. I knew it was too early but I wanted to test this new Veriquick brand hpt I had picked up from dollar tree. Hoping this was implantation! I'm armed with a 3 pck of Frer's for the weekend!
How are you ladies feeling?

9 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit late joining this group I suppose but I'm TTC my first and I've been trying for over a year. AF was due to start sometime this week but my cycles can sometimes run long.

Tests were bfn but I'm hoping that was because I was testing too early. Still no AF and the wait is killing me. I'll be testing again this weekend if AF doesn't show first.

and to everyone

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Welcome Margie! And good luck! Hope u get your BFP! I also test next week assuming AF doesn't show but I'm not feeling positive about this cycle. I had a temp drop this am. I'm 11DPO and only have sore BBS but I had done jalepenos at lunch and they were super hot for me so maybe that's a good sign! I'm usually not that sensitive to hot stuff. What day r u planning on testing?

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Congrats MsMeg! That is awesome news! Try not to worry too much about the spotting. It is more than likely implantation at this point.

snow: thanks girl. I am glad to hear that you aren't ovulating at this moment and that it holds off until you get some BDing in. FX! *hugs back at ya*.

Basia: Hope the spotting stops for you. Is it just tiny amounts?

earlybird: Sorry about the chemicals. Praying this is your lucky month!

RPope: Sorry for the mixed signals. I would go with your gut!

mom2b: That watch sounds interesting. I have never heard of such thing!

gemma: GL and FX!!

Danielle: I can not wait for you to test!! I have been really tired lately as well and also have been having troubles with sleeping. FX!!

Christine: Sounds like it could def be something going on in there!

Margie: Welcome!! FX!!

TT: Could be implantation dip, maybe? I also get really sensitive to hot stuff when I am pg. Hope this is a good sign for you!

AFM: 9 DPO today. Woke up to some AF like cramps, but just like last month, just a lot of CM. I am pretty sure I implanted last month on 9 DPO and hoping that is the case this time. I have been getting stabbing pains in my BBs today, been SUPER tired, felt nauseous last night and this morning on an empty stomach. I am sure hoping these are good signs.

Ready for Tuesday so not only I can test, but can't wait to see the outcome for the others testing that day as well!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo