Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

461 - 470 of 853 Replies | Last Page

hey ladies... lots of going on here :) taking half a day off means that you miss a lot of info ;)

12 DPO - still spotting and having cramps. I wish AF would just come b/c I am 95% sure it is coming. My drugs/hormones are on its way and I will be getting them today. I am excited and scared to see what there is. I know that they made it super easy on me and I don't have to mix anything and they are giving me pre-filled syringes so that will make it easier except I don't know if I can stab myself with it. Time will tell. I did not test this morning. I don't see a point of doing that.
Most likely if AF does not show up today I will not test tomorrow either since I have blood test scheduled for tomorrow and I will be getting my results that afternoon.

and girls :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Congratulations Lizzie!! Yay! Hope your is the first of many this week.

I tested again this morning with FMU and stark white so yesterday's line was an evap. It's incredibly early (9/10dpo) so I'm definitely not out yet.

9 years ago

I was strong and didn't test this morning without DH here. SO convinced that I'm pg though. My boobs and nipples still hurt (never had that symptom before with AF) and lord am I nauseous. that I get some good news tomorrow morning!!

User Image

9 years ago

Oh so exciting Marcie_Pants

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Basia, you'll be ok!! The first shot is the worst to do. After that you'll be a pro.

Marcie, that sounds promising, I'm crossing my fingers and toes!!

Calivingirl, I feel you on the annoying evaps!!! Keep testing until the witch shows her face!!

As for me, I'm 11/12dpo today. Still cramping since yesterday. I wish AF would just show up already so I would know for sure.

9 years ago

Good morning everyone! This board was busy yesterday.

Congrats Lizzy!!!

for everyone else testing this week!

AFM, still having spotting but its not a lot. There are times that I spot a few days before AF but never this early! So I have no idea what is going on. My stomach is all messed up and upset. My boobs are still a bit sore. I'm soooooooooooooooooo tired! I guess it really is just a wait and see game at this point.

to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

jjgibson - did you do shots into your stomach or leg?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago

Wow ladies.. So much going on! Hope I don't miss anyone.

Snow: Sorry for all the troubles that you are going through. FX that you will O today and also get some BDing in.

Lizzie: Congrats!!! That is great news!!

Mom2be & gemma: I had the same thing yesterday as well. for IB!

lolo: I think we would all get along just fine too!

mrs: It is still a little early so don't give up!

to all you other ladies!! I know I left some out, I have to go back and refresh my memory..

AFM: Tested this morning with a $ test, BFN. I had some AF like cramps this morning but only getting creamy CM. Not a lot going on as far as symptoms. BBs only sore when messed with, I am extremely tired and have had a headache for days. None of that is really relevant considering I get that every month. I haven't had any more spotting of any kind, so I am hanging on to that as my only really good sign.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

OK.. Think I got it now..

Danielle: I hope your spotting stops and you get your BFP very soon!!

calvingirl: you are def not out yet. You still have a little way to go!!

basia: Oh, I am hoping that you are still in! I don't know if I could give myself a shot either..

marcie: I also have giant boobs and I hate them..

maman: last month when I got my BFP I got a faint line on a $ test and then used a clear blue to confirm it and the line was darker than the $ test. I have also read bad things about the blue dye tests, but the only pink dye test you can buy in my town are $ tests.

innovation: GL to you & welcome!!

Christine: YAY for no AF.. Hope that you get your BFP very soon!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Danielle & Bumpin I am petrified as I am now on 11DPO and still a little brown mucus when I wipe and on panty liner but I am still cramping on and off, not painful but there (if you know what I mean??)
I normally spot red the day before AF but I am just worried incase something is wrong

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo