Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

471 - 480 of 853 Replies | Last Page

gemma: There is still a chance that it could be IB! Don't give up hope just yet!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I really hope so

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Gemma - I hope its implantation! for you!!

User Image

9 years ago

I couldn't wait... got a BFN! 11dpo

Lizzie - So excited for you!

Ladies, its not over til AF arrives. I still have no abnormal symtoms. I have a feeling I'm out though.

Marcie - you sound like you're going to get a BFP

There are so many of you I can't run down the list, but fingers-crossed for you all! XOXO

9 years ago

Wow! So much going on on this board. It's great! Congrats Lizzie!! Sticky vibes to you! And good luck everyone testing this week!! Hopefully we see some more BFP's. I'm only on CD 5 and day 3 of clomid so things are pretty boring for me right now. Just counting the days to BD and O! So I'm excited to see what you all in the TWW are up to

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Thanks babynumber3! I really really hope that it is!

On another note, am I the only one who keeps forgetting that it's September because I keep thinking it's June (since I'm currently trying for a June baby)?

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie: LOL. I keep getting mixed up on the months, too!

Why in the world is it that once you POAS, that you just CAN'T stop????? I am already getting the urge to go buy another $ test. Ladies.. The addiction is REAL!! I just can't help myself anymore. I thought I was doing so good this time..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

TT: It will be here before you know it!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I KNOW, bumpin! Seriously, I think I deserve some sort of award for not taking one this morning. Since, you know, I've already taken 4 this week. #cantstopwontstop This is why I bought the box of 25 wondfos off amazon!

User Image

9 years ago

I think you do deserve an award!! I have taken one to two everyday since Monday. It is getting crazy round here!! LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo