Community post

Discussion

June 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

Starting this now for anyone who is out for a May baby, as I am.

Post here if you're try for a June baby.

(I'll still troll the other forums, but I thought I'd make this one in advance)

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

853 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

161 - 170 of 853 Replies | Last Page

I haven't been temping since we 1st started trying. I found it too frustrating making sure I was doing it right. My numbers were all wonky I think because I would be buried underneath the covers some mornings and then have no covers other morngs. My temps were so dramatically different. Ranging from 96.5 to 100.3. I wish there was a better way to get an accurate reading.
OPKS are frustrating me too. I was using up and up brand sticks and read that the best time to test was around 2pm. I switched to the up and up strips and they say to use fmu. Which I hadn't done this month. So I am thinking I missed my surge - CD 21 Still getting negative opks plus I am starting to get bad acne like I always do before AF.

User Image

9 years ago

I had no clue that you could temp vaginally. That sounds like it would be more accurate. Great now I feel dumb! :)
I think I am giving up on this cycle and starting over next cycle with BBT charting. At least I'll have a better handle on what is going on.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm currently 7DPO and hoping for a June baby

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I'm a bit behind and I'll catch up soon, but I had to post something in case this might help a few of you.

So, I read this article a while back saying that doctors don't always check everything SIMPLE before they jump into complicated treatments. My doctor does a test for mycoplasma/ureaplasma. These are bacteria that MIGHT lead to infertility. I say "might" because there are several conflicting studies. In this article I read, a couple had been ttc for 3 years and a doctor finally tested her for this bacteria. When she tested positive for it, she and her husband went on antibiotics and she was pregnant 3 months later.

I'm lucky enough that my new doctor tests for simple things before jumping into anything bigger. Their office called me this morning and it turns out I have this bacteria. So, DH and I are going onto the antibiotics. Once we are through with those, we will go back to make sure the bacteria is gone. Fingers crossed and wouldn't this be great if that was the main reason for our issues?

Also, turns out DH has low morphology so he is going to go onto their recommended vitamins.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

Hope you had a great weekend! Sorry in advance for the long post...

_snowwhite_: Sorry the BF's DD wasn't ready to meet you yet. When I first met my DH I knew he had 2 kids. It even took me awhile to meet them and get to know them. I was sooo nervous that they weren't going to like me. And when we finally did meet for the first time...after a few months of dating that is...I met the kids and his entire family during Easter. Sadly I was suffering from a cold & allergies that weekend too. I wished that wasn't the first impression I had to make but DH begged me to still come. Thankfully, I clicked with everybody very well and the kids. I was never left alone with them until we both felt comfortable. Mostly they just want to be reassured that you aren't stealing their father away from them. How long is your BF's DD going to be staying? Is she leaving on a weekend? Maybe you can go down and visit on that weekend, meet the DD and show her you aren't a scary monster trying to steal her father away...lol. Maybe find things she is interested in and do them with her.

Good luck with your training!

nicole2014: I always find it funny hearing people say trying to put on weight instead of trying to lose it. I wish I had that problem. I have the hardest time losing weight. But good luck to him. My BIL just passed Police Academy. And is now looking for a job.

Glad the swelling is going down and that you are feeling better.

calvingirl: Welcome to the June board! for you this month. It is hard to remember to take your temp first thing but try to remember. Because sadly your temps don't really count if you take it when you return from the bathroom. The idea is to take it after at least 3-4 hours of sleep before you even speak a word. I tend to leave my thermometer right by my phone since that happens to be the first alarm that goes off. I reach over, swipe the alarm off and grab my thermometer. Then I record it in my phone, get up to pee then tend to crawl back into bed till my other alarms go off...lol. Good luck. Once you get into the habit it's almost hard to stop.

gemmalou79: Your BD'ing is probably right on. And hopefully you caught the egg. Basia's explanation for BBT is right on. And it does get easier and becomes a habit to temp. What type of OPK's are you using?

Basia30: I saw your chart...YAY! Looks like you did officially O the day after your IUI...so happy for you! Hope this works out for you!

Bumpin4Baby: for you that these symptoms are good signs.

mom2bx3: Don't feel dumb...I tried vaginally and still found the oral temps easier. But I didn't know about it either at first. It's not for everybody. But hopefully you find it easier and works for you. Hopefully this month is your month and you won't even have to worry about temping.

TTClate30's:

scoobyfanatic56: DH & I had that too! Back in Nov. That was the first thing my doctor tested us for as well as a few others with me but all in the same appt and blood work. So glad this new doctor is actually being active in taking the right steps before jumping into other things.

AFM: Thankfully my cold only lasted a day or 2 and then was gone. DH unfortunately ended up staying at home all weekend due to horrible back spasms. Said he felt like someone would punch him right by his kidney area and then his muscles would just tighten up so badly. But he is starting to feel better...hopefully be well enough by Wed to go back to work. Unfortunately it has caused him to have to take 3 days off his upcoming vacation at the end of Oct. Oh well. Good thing we didn't end up going anywhere. Especially to Mexico. Not sure if some of you ladies recall me mentioning in the May forum about my families vacation home in Mexico and how Hurricane Norberto damaged some of our home. Another Hurricane is hitting that area today. Hurricane Odile. It turns out that even though it's about the same Category as the last one...it's the worst in recorded history. I think it's because this is hitting land. I just pray we still have a family vacation home after all this is done. Thankfully my family is not down there right now. But we do have some friends that live in the area and I just pray they are staying safe.

AF is done for me and if all goes as planned we will start BD'ing Sat night I think. I will probably start temping again at that time as well as start using the OPK's. Might be a tad early for it but we'll see. FX'd this is our month.

Hope you ladies had a great weekend!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

mom2bx3 - I have a funny childhood memory relating to that. I was about 12, and feeling really crappy one morning. I didn't want to go to school so I was searching high and low for a thermometer to prove to my mom that I had a fever so she'd let me stay home. I found one, took my temp and showed it to her. She freaked out - "Where did you get that???" "Your bedside drawer." I never really understood why she was so upset with me until years later when she told me.

Turns out she temped as birth control and did so vaginally. Had not washed it that morning.

Keep your thermometers away from your kids lol.

9 years ago

Thanks lolo I used Asda own brand in UK I think they are pretty good can you tell from my last post when I O as I was thinking the 11th but now after reading some of these post it could be 12th? ?

User Image Me 36 DH 49 6 Yrs TTC MC last at 6weeks Ectopic at 6-7 weeks Using Homoathic Medicine since July 14

9 years ago

Thanks Lolo! We've been trying for 9 months. We tried a cycle of clomid in June and got pregnant but miscarried on July 22. Trying without clomid this cycle because dr wants me to go through a complete cycle before she will try clomid again. O'd last Monday and AF due next week. Hoping she doesn't show but in case she does I have an appt tomorrow with dr to get another cycle of clomid RX'd. Based on my LMP if we do get a positive this cycle the due date would be June 1. Which is cool because our wedding anniversary is June 2.

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Trying to play catch up and read through all your posts lol. Been out all day and now I'm home and can barely keep my eyes open. Welcome to all the newcomers!!!

9 years ago

calvingirl: LMAO!!! That story made me LOL! Made me think of another story a friend told me. She and her DH like to use "toys" and they had a vibrating cock ring in the toy drawer. Well, they just didn't expect their son to go into the drawer or their stuff. Well, one day, their son comes out and hey mom & dad look...and the kid has it vibrating in his mouth thinking it's the funniest thing in the world. My friends were mortified but then just let it go and went with it. I don't think they had it cleaned yet either. YUK! So don't only keep your thermometers locked up away from kids but "toys" too.

gemmalou79: Is it a digital OPK? It is possible you O'd that day or the following. But I can't tell...not without temps. Sorry wish I could be of better help. However it does show you had EWCM 2 days prior so it may be possible you O'd the day before the marked O date. Next month try temping...trust me it will help with understanding when and if you actually O'd. OPK's are great for helping you know when you are about to O but temping is great to let you know if you O'd. If that makes sense.

TTClate30's: So sorry you had a MC. I have heard many women get PG right after a MC. Hope that's the case for you. I was hoping for last month for us because that too would have been close to our anniversary date which is May 28. Hang in there!

Well, my day is over for today...heading home to DH. Have a great evening ladies!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo