Community post

Discussion

August 2014 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

I hope that all IUIs and IVFs will be successfull in August

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

173 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 173 Replies | Last Page

So sorry Sumerian. I hate that for you.

Me: 30 DH: 33 TTC since June, 2012 "unexplained infertility" Femera & Ovidrel trigger shot Feb. 2014, March 2014, April 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - May 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - June 2014 IUI with Femera & Ovidrel - October 2014

9 years ago

I'm so sorry, SumerianMaiden. I know how those words sting.

100mg of progesterone has always been enough to hold back AF for me, so I'm sure that's what has happened for you this month. Stinks, though.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

They wont agree that it was the progesterone. And I cant say I fully buy that's what it was either. Like I said this is my 3rd or 4th month on it and it has never delayed it before...not even by a day. I have regular cycles month to month.

Idk guess in the end it likely doesn't matter what delayed it. Either way, Im not PG.

If it was the progesterone-so be it...If its a cyst...I'll deal with it....And if its "just because....then so be it.

The nurse is going to visit with the doc Monday and then call me. I also asked her to talk to him about getting me scheduled for a HSG. Hopefully he will do one.

After that I really do think I need a break from TTC. Its been 18 months and I am tired. I think I just might pick me up a part time job to try and keep my mind off things and give me something to do....

9 years ago

Man ladies what a Sucky month July was....Here is to a fantastic August!!

9 years ago

Well said Texas! :)

9 years ago

Well just as I was about to call the nurse today she called me. thank goodness. so stopping the bcp on Sunday and baseline labs and ultrasound on Tuesday (since I couldn't do Wed.). She said at my appointment she will go over the rest of my timeline and give me a copy of it. I am glad for that. So ready to get this process started and over with. not looking to the shots, mood swings, ...etc. My husband and i have decided that if this frozen transfer does not work we are definitely done with this RE and are going to pursue adoption and postpone doing any fertility treatment.

ttc since August 2012 diagnosed with PCOS January 2013 failed IVF with 2 embryos May 2014 FET with 3 embryos August 2014, Successful!! confirmed ectopic on 9/24/14 taking a break from ttc and pursuing adoption homestudy ready 1/8/15, waiting for the call that will make us a family!

9 years ago

To be selfish for a second, I'm annoyed I'm on the August thread. This completes 2 years of trying and 1 year on this website. I never thought it would take this long. Some days I feel like the rest of my life will be consumed by trying to have a baby.

Gamble, do you tell your DH the reason you want to BD is because you're ovulating? I tell mine to just lay there and I'll do the work until he "wakes up." ha! He always asks if its time to try when its not. They don't get it.

9 years ago

Hugs red, I understand. OCTOBER for me

9 years ago

Thanks texasgirl!! I'm cautiously elated but my BFPs just keep getting better!! I'll go for beta on Monday.

9 years ago

14dpo and another evap. :(

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo