Community post

Discussion

Anyone with extreamly long cycles, feeling so alone

View Full Post

Hi guys, my last 2 cycles have been 80 and 75 days long. IDK if im just having a bad day but it's really hit me today, im CD12 and im going to have to wait another 2 months before i even OV. using my OPK's just incase things change and i get a short cycle and BBTing. Been ttc #2 for a year now with no luck. my DD was concieved within 9 months so thats getting me more down now.
I'm hoping there is someone out there who has long cycles like i do. People seem to think 35 days is a long cycle which frustrates me because i would give anything for my cycle to be that :(
Had my hormones tested but they came back normal so upto now it is unexplainable

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 65 of 65 Replies

Hi ladies

I'm still here sorry for not posting

I hate that none of us got BFPs this cycle :(
I'm extremely bummed out that I didn't even ovulate! How am I ever going to get pregnant if I don't O??? And my Dr still wants me to wait 2 more cycles before putting me on clomid...sigh

Hmc that's good news about you and dp! Praying things start mending for y'all. Break ups are hard, but even worse around holidays.

Nutty1 I praying you did ovulate and that you will have an early O this cycle too! I want to chill out on the ttc and ntnp because like you said holidays are stressful enough...but I just want that christmas BFP sooooo badly :(

Well I'm off for a day of babysitting wish me luck lol

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Everything went very smooth with us, we are just taking it day by day right now. Thanks everyone.

Shea- well, hopefully he's right, I know its a pain to wait but maybe this time itll actually start changing!

Me- Ugh BFN blood test, and last night was VERYYY strange. I know i am probably just being paranoid but i thought I had gotten my period. Well started to. I wiped and on the TP was a light, vvvveeerrrryy light streak of pink, then I thought well Im getting my AF, so I put a tampon in and then took it out, just to see if I was having my AF and it was tan mucousy stuff and BRIGHT blood. Little little little bit now there's absolutely nothing. What the heck?? ( SORRY FOR TMI but I cant describe it any other way??)

12 years ago

Shea - thank you. I hope you do O this cycle! Why are the dr's waiting so long to put you on clomid?

HMC - Glad things went good. I hope you your BFP soon, i had that spoting this cycle too, thought it was a good sign. I hope it is for you and you get your BFP in a couple of weeks!! Or sooner hopefully!!

Me- well af seems to be on her way out now had a rough couple of days though, thought it may be easier with being a shorter cycle but no it was worse, grrrr!! Anyway just got to wait and see how long it will be till i O now! ntnp for a couple of cycles now, see what happens!!

Hope you are both well and had a good weekend
Natalie xx

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi hope your both good and had a fab Thanksgiving!!

Not heard anything in a while so thought i'd check in. Hope you are both OK xxxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Thanksgiving was good. Busy! hope yours was well too!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo