Community post

Discussion

Anyone with extreamly long cycles, feeling so alone

View Full Post

Hi guys, my last 2 cycles have been 80 and 75 days long. IDK if im just having a bad day but it's really hit me today, im CD12 and im going to have to wait another 2 months before i even OV. using my OPK's just incase things change and i get a short cycle and BBTing. Been ttc #2 for a year now with no luck. my DD was concieved within 9 months so thats getting me more down now.
I'm hoping there is someone out there who has long cycles like i do. People seem to think 35 days is a long cycle which frustrates me because i would give anything for my cycle to be that :(
Had my hormones tested but they came back normal so upto now it is unexplainable

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Nurse - I'm good thank you!! your 6DPO yey you can start testing soon!! When do you usually start?

Hmc - Do you normally feel like that or is it new? Could be a good sign for you FX

AFM - I'm 4DPO no symptoms apart from being unusually energetic, done alsorts this last 2 days!! Moved DD into the bigger room and had a clear out of her old toys ready for farther christmas coming!! And we now have the small room for a nursery soon hopefully!!!

Anyway hope you ladies are well??

Nats xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Nutty- Ive gotten blue veins before but they havent lasted this long. I woke up thismorning and theyre gone. But the whole itchy and tingly breast thing is definatley new. I am officialy 1month and 1 week late for my period.

How long did it take to concieve your first child?? This is my first so everything is so unsure! I hate not knowing what exactly is going on in there lol.

12 years ago

hmc - oooo i've had that with all my pregnancy's, (i've had 2 m/c's or chem's as the dr said) Good sign!! 1 month and 1 week is a long time! Have you done anymore HPT's? When was you last one?

It took 9 months with Elise so the panic didn't really set in until we got to that this time. Been a year now, just.

I took another test on Nov 1st. it was a BFN. I do have the progesterone deficiency (i think i spelled that right haha) But I feel like it would be too good to be true if the positive could only be seen on a blood test. My girlfriends have been saying I am in denial about it and that I am probably pregnant. I have a constant feeling like I just got my period and its "dripping" thats the best way to explain it. Sorry if its TMI! that happens sometimes when I am about to get my period, maybe I am ovulating again? I plan on getting a blood test either this week or next week. Do you think I should wait one more week to see if AF comes?

12 years ago

HMC- If you have a progesterone defficiency, then you need to know your pregnant as soon as possible. PD can cause miscarraiges (Im pretty sure I have PD because my luteal phase is barley 10-11 days long). Your symptoms sound very promising though

Nutty1-I started testing today. I *thought* I may have seen a very faint line but Im sure it was just "line eye" lol. What sypmtoms have you been having? My breast have been a little sore and i actually threw up this afternoon. There has also been a "pinching" feeling on my right side.

praying for you ladies! FX for BFPs soon!!!

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nurse- HOPEFULLY ITS A BFP!!! I will keep my fingers AND toes crossed for you! lol

12 years ago

HMC - test again, if you last tested the 1st Nov you have left it long enough to hopefully get a different result!! FX (oh and dont worry about TMI!!!)

Nurse - it's your BFP!! Have you uploaded a pic see what everyone thinks? Do you usually have those symptoms??

AFM - Still nothing!!! No symptoms!! No moodiness(very unusual for me lol) Only thing i did have was sore nipples and ovary pain when i O'd!!

Nat xxxx

Nutty- My SO and I have decided to wait just one more teeth gritting week! If AF doesnt come we are FORSURE going to get a blood test. As for now we are going to splurge on some more pee tests haha.

Nurse- IS IT A BFP??? FX!

Me- I feel like i am urinating more but I dont know if i am just trying to come up with some more symptoms in my head. Bue veins still there, Nips not as tender but still a tad but tender. Man I REALLY hope that this is it. AF needs to go on a MUCH needed vacation for nine months!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Well my hpt was a BFN but i got a positive OPK. I dont think i really ovulated last week because i was sick and my body is trying to O now that im well....sigh...i just dont know ladies, we will have to see what my temps are. I really hate this and I dont even feel like I have a fair chance to get pregnant because i hardly ever ovulate :'( im so heartbroken

Praying for y'all

Love, Shea

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Shea just keep your head up. Do NOT give up. Maybe you just need a break from TRYING to have a baby. Just let everything happen naturally. BD with you hubby whenever not just when you are ovulating! maybe one or twice a week ;) Im sure he wont be objecting!! Just dont forget you have support! I know its discouraging believe me I know! but have faith!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo