Community post

Discussion

Anyone with extreamly long cycles, feeling so alone

View Full Post

Hi guys, my last 2 cycles have been 80 and 75 days long. IDK if im just having a bad day but it's really hit me today, im CD12 and im going to have to wait another 2 months before i even OV. using my OPK's just incase things change and i get a short cycle and BBTing. Been ttc #2 for a year now with no luck. my DD was concieved within 9 months so thats getting me more down now.
I'm hoping there is someone out there who has long cycles like i do. People seem to think 35 days is a long cycle which frustrates me because i would give anything for my cycle to be that :(
Had my hormones tested but they came back normal so upto now it is unexplainable

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Hmc- i agree with nurse, you've been together for a while now, im sure you will pull through this stronger than ever. The first year is the hardest, me and DP have lived together for 20 month nearly now and we argued more than ever in the first year of living with each other, and it was always over the slightest and most insignificant things!

Nurse- Aw please dont give up hope! Have you heard back yet? And IF it did come to adoption it's such an amazing thing giving a baby a better life.

AFM- i tested - at 10DPO still no symptoms just some mild cramping and backache again

12 years ago • Post starter

Im hoping thats what happens, but I guess whatever will be, will be.

Nutty- Keep trying you will get your BFP! I know you will.

Me- Still no period after 1 month and 2 weeks. feeling more bloated and I THINK im going to the bathroom more. Ive been drinking more fluids so that could be the cause. Hopefully this is my BFP. Prayers and toes crossed. I cant think of anything else that could be making me this way. Ive never missed over a month. My nipples are never this sore for that long and those veins usually go away with in 2 days because they come 2 or 3 days before my period. Ive had this weird feeling like my stomach is heavy and its weird and ill TRY to explain it but its like its stretching??? Its a weird feeling by my navel. I dont feel a bump but I am not exactly at an ideal weight so theres alot of um "blockage" haha.. other than that. No sickness. and my constant need for food has died down.

12 years ago

HMC- have you got your bloodwork yet? How are you??

Nurse- How are you?? Did dr get back to you??

LOL i know i am becoming a broken record with this. There has just been so much stuff going on. But today i AM 100% sure I am GOING to get the test!!! I think it takes about 24-48 hours for the results. As for my SO and I, well things are still not working out. We talked a little. He said that what we were doing did not feel right and he also does not want to stay where we live right now. He wants to move to another state, but that is not possible for me right now. Ugh, I dont know what to do. I am not a believer in just packing up and leaving when I truly do not want to go.

12 years ago

No i dont think you should just up and move if your not 100% happy about it! Maybe just a little more time is needed?? How will he feel if test comes back ++ from dr?

Hmc I agree with nutty1. Don't move if it doesn't feel right! ALWAYS trust your gut. FX for a BFP.

Nutty1 how is everything going with you???

AFM-
Heard from my Dr!

He is inducing a period and said this could still count as one of my "3 normal" cycles. Yay!
Then he told me I could take 1000mg of metformin in the morning and evening to try and cut down on nausea.
The met is helping my pcos but obviously isn't phasing my ovulation but he said it *should* after I get it up to 2000mg a day.

Anyways have a good day ladies

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I'm not sure how he would feel at this point, Theres alot of ups and downs

Nurse- I hope that this will sort everything out!

12 years ago

Nurse - YAY!!!! Thats really great news!!! So happy for you.

HMC - I really hope it all works out for you hon

AFM - Well i couldn't wait and tested yesterday afternoon, BFN. Got lower backache this morning. I've been drinking tea instead of coffee, not like me at all, but we'll see i guess tomorrow if AF shows.!!

Natalie xx

well, got the results back, its was negative. STILL no AF??????? WHAT the HECK is going on! Things are getting a little better with the man, we are talking things out. We are actually going out to dinner tonight together.

Natalie-Hopefully that will stay FAR away for 9 months!!!!

Shea- How are things with you?

12 years ago

HMC - yay!! Thats fantastic news!! Not so good about BFN, are they going to do more tests for you to find out whats going on???

Shea - How are you??

AFM - AF showed up last night, grrr. I am thankful for a short cycle this month though. Dont think i actually O'd as had no shift in temp, but we'll see if i get one this cycle. Going to have a rest for a couple of months just until after chrismas and new year, i'm still going to chart my symptoms and BBT to compare when we are actively trying again. taking the ntnp approach just to take the pressure off, christmas is stressful enough i think!! And its our 14th month now about time we had a rest.

Hope your having a good weekend.

Natalie xxx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo