Community post

Discussion

Anyone with extreamly long cycles, feeling so alone

View Full Post

Hi guys, my last 2 cycles have been 80 and 75 days long. IDK if im just having a bad day but it's really hit me today, im CD12 and im going to have to wait another 2 months before i even OV. using my OPK's just incase things change and i get a short cycle and BBTing. Been ttc #2 for a year now with no luck. my DD was concieved within 9 months so thats getting me more down now.
I'm hoping there is someone out there who has long cycles like i do. People seem to think 35 days is a long cycle which frustrates me because i would give anything for my cycle to be that :(
Had my hormones tested but they came back normal so upto now it is unexplainable

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Nutty1- thats an awesome length for you luteal phase! mine falls border line of being too short (barely 10 days). sorry you have a bachache! Let me know what your temp does and if it confirms O.

Hope yall ladies have a wonderful day!

AFM- My temps were pretty low this morning. Not sure if I didnt ovulate or if it was because I accidently left my thermometer in the window and it was frozen. Owell, we shall see tomorrow.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nurse - my temp has gone up this morning!! We'll see if it stays up or if it's just a one off. Hope it stays up!! How are your temps?

HMC - Hope your ok??

AFM - Nothing to report, no symptoms, backache gone, in fact i feel great!! Going to see my parents and sisters today when DP gets back from playing football!

Anyway, have a nice day!!

Nats xxx

12 years ago • Post starter

hello everyone, im glad everyone is doing well! Took some more tests, STILL BFN! but still no period. Is there anyway that you can get an ultrasound to see if you are pregnant. i have heard LOTS of stories about women taking tests for months and they came out negative. but they went to the doctor and it shows BFP from blood tests or ultrasound. Idk maybe I am just wishing too much. Dont forget to keep updated with the blog!!

BFPs FOR ALL!!!

12 years ago

Nutty1-Thats awesome! Im so glad you temps are up! praying this is your month!!!

HMC- Yes, you can call your Dr. and make an appt to get a blood test and/or ultrasound. Hopefully you are one of those few ladies who have a hard time detecting pregnancy on a pee stick. FX and praying for you!

AFM- My temp was up above coverline today. Im keeping my fingers crossed that I didn in fact ovulate. dont want to get my hopes up too much though. I have had a cold all week and I thought I was getting better but it seems to be coming back. I feel terrible :P

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nurse - Good news about temp! Sorry to hear your not feeling too wel, get well soon :)

HMC - Yes call your dr! They usually do bloods before they send you for an ultrasound. for you!

No change for me still same at the moment, i'll keep you posted though!!

12 years ago • Post starter

thanks everyone! Ill be keeping my FX too!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Happy Monday lol

HMC- did you ever call for a blood test?

Nutty-- How are you feeling?

AFM- Im suposidly 6dpo. My temps are still up and my bbs started hurting last night and are still tender today. Im fixing to get ready and see if my mama wants to ride to Lowe's with me to look at some housing appliances and maybe some paint.

12 years ago

I havent called yet. i will be calling either this week or next week. I have a very busy schedule so its hard to find time in between! How is everyone feeling?!

12 years ago

HMC- let us know when/if you have to make an appt. Hopefully you will get a BFP before then. Ive been feeling okay, still trying to get rid of this stupid cold. How are you feeling?

Nutty1- How are you?

12 years ago

Ive had this weird thing where my breasts have been very lightly LIGHTLY sore more achy and tingly!!?? wierd?? and the blue veins have been there for 3 days straight. I feel like my AF is coming. I am afraid to get a blood test. I hate being disappointed all the time.

12 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo