Community post

Discussion

Anyone with extreamly long cycles, feeling so alone

View Full Post

Hi guys, my last 2 cycles have been 80 and 75 days long. IDK if im just having a bad day but it's really hit me today, im CD12 and im going to have to wait another 2 months before i even OV. using my OPK's just incase things change and i get a short cycle and BBTing. Been ttc #2 for a year now with no luck. my DD was concieved within 9 months so thats getting me more down now.
I'm hoping there is someone out there who has long cycles like i do. People seem to think 35 days is a long cycle which frustrates me because i would give anything for my cycle to be that :(
Had my hormones tested but they came back normal so upto now it is unexplainable

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Shea- Please dont give up hope!! We are always here for you!!

HMC- Oooo let us know what happens, are you going to take a HPT? for you BFP

AFM- I'm supposedly 6DPO but not sure i actually O'd :( got none of the usual symptoms i get after O, having some vivid dreams and mild pressure/cramps, DC is creamy now, was W/EWCM for 10 days!!! Going to test tomorrow, early i know but it's mine and DP's anniversary so hoping, it's ann of us TTC too, even though i dont feel it and dont even think i O'd it's worth a shot, got some cheapy test's. Save my CB digi for if i get a faint BFP!!

Nats xxxxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Nutty-I am going to get a blood test. So hopefully i will get a BFP! I hope you get yours as well!!!!

My symptoms have just gone away today. I was feeling sick alot smiliar to motion sickness.and I am ALWAYS hungry. But now theres nothing. My breasts are not heavy or sensitive. I get some cramps and I keep feeling like a leaky feeling. i keep thinking I am getting my period but i check and theres nothing. I am now 1 month and 9 days over due for AF

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Praying for both of yall and fingers crossed!

Sorry ive been a little MIA. Im just a little down in the dumps and I dont wanna be a debbie downer for you ladies. Ill hear from my Dr tomorrow to see why I keep getting multiple + opks and what we are gonna do about it. I already know WHY I just need to get something done about it. Im also going to get my hair cut tomorrow and am going to donate it to locks of love.

Ill update yall tomorrow.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Nurse- Dont worry about it. Its not the easiest time for you. Take care of your self first!! Just dont forget about us ;)

Me- Nipples got really sensitive again today.But its ONLY the nipple and it feels just extra sensitive and uncomfortable feeling when touched. Also, I get quick sharp aches but they dont hurt when I touch them, it just comes on its own. Veins are back, been here for about 2 days again. Today I felt lightheaded (but i didnt go to sleep until 5 am) and i have been getting more lighter headaches. and Lots of cramping. Hmmmm. Dont know whats going on but Ill find out in week. Took EPT preggo test and was a almost instantly. give me your opinions girls!!!

12 years ago

Nurse- thats what here for, so you can vent and feel down if you want to and we'll do our bestest to cheer you up :)

HMC- What brand HPT did you use? I dont know what to say, the best thing to do i would say is to wait for your bloodwork, now you've had it done it's only a weeks wait and hopefully you'll get the answers you need FX

AFM- tested BFN but only 7DPO so not losing hope. Had some spottinmg yestersay and this morning, very very light, pink in colour and only when i wiped not sure what to make of that!!

Hope you ladies are well and having a good weekend

Nats xxxxx

This week I used EPT. On Wednesday I will be getting a blood test.

Nutty- Hopefully that test was just playing games! FX!! Spotting sounds like a good sign

Me-Have some sad news ladies. my Significant other have had irreconcilable differences and are no longer together. I don't know what to do, I'm losing him and the chance to have a baby. Has this happened to you guys? Maybe hes just overwhelmed from all the baby stuff. Im not sure what this means now.

12 years ago

HMC- Oh no!!! How long have you guys been together? Do you live together?

Me and DP have had arguments, TTC put's alot of pressure on both of you, sometimes my DP feels like it's him and thinks there maybe something wrong with his SC, and i tell him i know it's me as i have the long cycles and not knowing when i O before i used OPK's!! That causes us to argue but it's not gotten to the stage where either one of us have gone for more than an hour.

I guess im saying dont give up yet! It depends on what you have fallen out over too, if it is over TTC im sure you will be able to sort it out xxxxxx

He and I moved in this past year together and we have been together four almost 5 years. I am not sure exactly what the problem was. It probably was the TTC pressure. But I also think reality is hitting him and he doesnt want this. Talking about it and doing it two totally different things.

I hope everything works out. And Thank you for your support!

12 years ago

HMC- Im so sorry dear!!!! I pray that everything works out for yall...this is terrible news!!! How are you holding up? You know if you need us we are here for you. BIG HUGS! Yall have been together for awhile, maybe yall are just going through a "7 yr" funk kinda thing...or mabye its because he is just having a hard time adjusting to living togetherl...I dont know. Everyone says the first year or marriage/living together is the hardest but if yall can work it out it will make yall stronger.

Nutty1- Have you tested anymore? spotting is a very good sign!

AFM-Well I heard back from my Dr's nurse today. She just asked me what was going on and said she would talk to the Dr and get back to me...That was at 11 and I stil havent heard back. Im not really in a hurry to hear from them though....I could really care less about this whole ttc thing anymore.

I had a dream last night that the Dr. called me, and told me that I should just go ahead and start the adoption process because I was never going to get pregnant. I woke up crying. In my heart I kinda believe it though...

HOpe yall have a great day.

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

Thank you so much! We are just giving each other space right now to figure everything out. I think that adoption is great, but i know it is hard because having that experience is one no one can replace. But its the child that is important. Dont give up hope. Lots of people adopt and still TTC. Keep your head high love!

Me- Ill be getting a bloodtest on Tuesday if I have time, If i dont have time Tuesday then I will be going Wednesday. I dont know how I feel now. My emotions have just kind of turned all around.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo