Community post

Discussion

Anyone with extreamly long cycles, feeling so alone

View Full Post

Hi guys, my last 2 cycles have been 80 and 75 days long. IDK if im just having a bad day but it's really hit me today, im CD12 and im going to have to wait another 2 months before i even OV. using my OPK's just incase things change and i get a short cycle and BBTing. Been ttc #2 for a year now with no luck. my DD was concieved within 9 months so thats getting me more down now.
I'm hoping there is someone out there who has long cycles like i do. People seem to think 35 days is a long cycle which frustrates me because i would give anything for my cycle to be that :(
Had my hormones tested but they came back normal so upto now it is unexplainable

User Image TTC#2 DD-3 DP-32 Me-24

65 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 65 Replies | Last Page

Nutty- YAY Im so very excited for you! That is just great! Happy BDing and welcome to the TWW! I know how you feel about getting a + opk being almost as good as a BFP, I feel the same way. GL FX. And no, no symptoms so far.

HMC- I read your journal a few days ago. I very much enjoyed it :) Have you tested yet? FX for a BFP!

AFM- Nothing new for me. Just....waiting.
If yall dont already know, Im a very spiritual person and I pray for all my CTP friends, including yall. oh and I dont mind prayer requests either ;)

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

NURSE- thank you! I just recently started a blog and posted the website. Tell your friends about it and other people in the TTC community!! Im so glad you liked it. and I am going to test this week. Im just so scared for a BFN! :/ Wish me luck everyone!

12 years ago

HMC- I will deffinatly say a special prayer for you! FX. I dont really get nervous when testing anymore (after 3 years who would? lol) But when I was first ttc, i would get so scared because I didnt want to see that single line. Have you had any real big symptoms this month? and do you take you bbt?

Shea Soy Cycle1- Soy Cycle2- Soy Cycle3- "For nothing is impossible with God" Luke 1:37

12 years ago

I just noticed i feel kinda sick more often. but its more of a motion sickness and isnt here anymore. but im always hungry. I eat and an hour later im hungry again. other than that NOTHING! not even sore breasts and no i dont track that. I honestly am not really sure how it all works. I only started TTC almost a year ago and this will be my first baby if I ever get pregnant. UGH! this is so exaughsting!

12 years ago

One more question i forgot to ask Nurse-have you been pregnant before? because Im not sure but people say to not take the test at night but in the morning. is that really important?

12 years ago

Yes, but unfortunatly it has always ended in M/C. If you are testing early it is important to test in the morning, but if your due for AF im sure anytime would be suitable as long as your urine isnt too diluted.

Your symptoms sound promising! Deffinatly keep us updated.

12 years ago

HMC - Thankyou!!!!! I have read it! It was a good read :)

Nurse - I still cant believe it!! Surge has gone this morning but there for at least 12 hours as i tested last night and it was there. Having alot of pain, but thats nothing new! Thank you for your prayers :) fingers crossed

AFM - well i think i O the day after my surge so im 0DPO, lots of ovary pain boo, but im so glad its there!!!

12 years ago • Post starter

I testesd last night and the this morning. BOTH negative AGAIN! I dont know what is going on I am going on One month and four days and Im feeling REALLY crampy. I have a feeling my AF is about to come visit me for sure. But me and the lover have been trying alot this week, so hopefully I will catch my ovulation time. I am getting over a yeast infection so I cant really tell if its ovulation or not.

good luck everyone! Don't forget to keep updating!

12 years ago

Nutty1- My surge this cycle lasted around 12 hours too. It makes me very nervous because the same thing happend last month and I never actually ovulated. When I first came off BCPs I would have a 3 day surge. I hate PCOS and the cruel games it plays lol. FX for you. How long is your usual luteal phase?

HMC- Im so sorry about your BFNs. That always the worst :( You may need to call your Dr and get him to prescribe you provera to induce a period...That way you can just start fresh. My Dr told me its not good to go over 40 days without having a period unless your on BCPs.

Praying for yall!

AFM- nothing new, Im really tired today but it may just be from my sinus infection. Oh and DH is in the process of putting in a new dishwasher (YAY)

12 years ago

HMC - sorry to hear that, but dont give up until AF shows or you get your BFP!!!!

Nurse - I'm BBTing this month too so hoping that will confirm i am O'ing! Last cycle my surge was 12 hours too but wasn't BBTing so we shall see! My LP is exactly 14 days which is good!

AFM - Ovary pain has gone now, just got mild backache but i usually get that from O to AF on and off so nothing new there.

Babydust xxxx

12 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo