Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Im with you paintedlady. I want my first baby to hold in my arms as well. Im 11dpo today as think im experiencing my 3rd chemical :/. I want to believe ill get there one day but boy is this discouraging! Gl ladies.

8 years ago

Ps1409-exciting its a new cycle for you love! Let the renewed obsession begin! Ha. Big hopes for you!

8 years ago

Well ladies, definitely no celebrating for me. Before testing again, my spotting got heavier and turned bright red, so I figured AF was arriving and put in a tampon. Later, when I removed it there was the most crazy looking blood clot I've ever seen (gross, I know). I would've thought it would be too early for anything to be recognizably visible, but I just had to google what a miscarriage at 4 weeks would look like and the description/images matched what I'd seen So needless to say, I was pretty disturbed all night last night.

Today I tested again just to be sure and the second line wasn't really even visible . So, I guess it was a chemical pregnancy and a lesson for me, since at least I know I can get pregnant! And also that my symptoms weren't entirely imaginary.

My boyfriend has been super supportive and adorable with all of this, so that all really helps. Here's to another cycle for those of us marching on!

Also, some of us still need to check back in...I still hope to hear of more s!

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Hi everyone,

No good news for me either - though my period hasn't arrived yet (that is not unusual, will expect it towards the end of the wee), I feel like it is coming and my blood sugars have returned to normal.

I will be trying again next month (if DH and my schedule can work - as we both have business trips in the next few weeks).

I haven't tested since DPO14, but don't feel the need to test as I am sure my period is on the way very soon.

CB - yes at least you can get pregnant. Got to keep trying until you get the right one.

8 years ago

Thanks, Super Sally. I'm really sorry to hear that you too feel out this month. I feel like it's still not over yet for you...I still have hope!
If not though, you can join me next cycle; we want to try again right away too. We're going away next weekend for Halloween with some friends and their kids, and we are the only childless couple. This would make me sad, but I'm optimistic about the time away being around my fertile window, and the relaxing to have that positive effect everyone insists on talking about . We're just so excited about being parents...I'm trying to ignore the frustration and impatience, but as you all know, it's really hard to not worry!

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Well it looks as if you and I will be pretty close again Crazybird. AF just showed her face this morning. Only just got up so not sure if it's going to be a flow day or a spotting day, but these are definitely AF cramps (plus a negative test this morning).

Just called my OB and left a msg with an RN to get a clomid refill, so back to the beginning I guess. DH and I are going away to a marriage conference in a couple weeks and it looks like it might be just the right timing... so hopefully the relaxing hotel vacation will be the ticket this month. I think I might try soft cups and temping this month as well.

I'm going to be honest but I'm really sad about missing out this month. We would have hit 12 weeks exactly on Christmas day, so I really thought the timing was going to work out perfectly. But I guess my perfect timing and God's aren't always the same thing.

Karamell, hopefully this one sticks for you! Are your lines getting darker at all? Maybe talk with your OB if this month doesn't work about getting a progesterone supplement during the tww? From researching it seems that repeat chemicals can be a sign of either a short LP or of progesterone that doesn't stay high long enough for viability. I'm sure you and your doctor know your cycle best.

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks lorana for the encouragement. I have a perfect luteal phase, 14 or 15. I already currently have prog oral and vaginal support im using from my leftover stuff from IVF cycle. I have low AMH to combat primarily at this point. Good luck to you guys on your baby making conference!

8 years ago

Hi everyone. Af arrived today so I am cd1 today. Will be trying again this cycle. Off For a five day holiday now so tone to relax and not worry for a few days.

8 years ago

So sorry super_sally. Anyways welcome to the new cycle! And new round of discussions

8 years ago • Post starter

I am cd10 today but due to pcos my cycle length is longer than normal.. I can expect to ovulate anytime around cd 20-25.. I am also going for a vacation trip to the east coast in the coming week. Hope we get refreshed and all set for the new cycle! Keep posting ladies! Let's keep sharing till the time each one of us get a bfp!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo