Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hello, everybody!

I would like to join yout little support community. I am currently 6-7 dpo, don't temp anymore because it gets kind of frustrating after all this time.

I have wird feeling in my uterus, can't really explain it - like I am aware of it, maybe little scrathcy.

Not to mention horrible gas.. yuck :P Last night they were terrible and painful.

tired like I havent'slept

that's about it.. :)

User Image

8 years ago

Hey tayla, welcome to the group dear! Your symptoms sound very promising! Hope you get a bfp very soon.. Keep sharing more symptoms!

8 years ago • Post starter

Also in the tww. 7-8dpo and having lots of symptoms. Cramping and bloating since 5 Dpo, tingling breasts, bleeding gums, headaches on and off. Anyone have these symptoms and get a

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm on cycle 11 of TTC #3. This was my first cycle with clomid and had a good response. Had 3 follies that ruptured and I am now 4 dpo. This tww is going by so slowly I can hardly stand it. I am having some different symptoms this time around but I am unsure if it is from the clomid or because I actually ovulated this month or what.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Thank you guys for warm wellcome :)

8 dpo, woke up with achy boobs, allmost tingling boobs. Frequent trips to the loo... Fingers crossed... :)

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies! I'm joining you. I am 9dpo today and have been having crazy symptoms since 3dpo. Most prominent have been cramping/pressure, vivid dreams, nausea and constipation. In the last few days, my bbs have been itchy. I don't think I've had that since my last pregnancy almost 9 years ago.

My hubby and I haven't been trying or preventing for two years this month. I'm stuck between thinking I am pregnant and justifying the symptoms as something else.

With my first son, I tested pos at 11dpo and with my younger son at 20dpo. I am trying to wait until Friday when at is due. I just hate this waiting!

Anyone else at the same stage as me?

8 years ago

Angelmommy, wellcome!

I really hope this is our month, we are trying ofr a long time now.

Anyway, 10 dpo today, breast are still bigg and achey, especially on the sides. And nipples are a no-no zone, don't even look at them :D

I have to pee twice an hour, but this night I didn't wake up to go.

Every night I get a terrible headache.

And some mild, barely there pressure in uterus, cramps...

User Image

8 years ago

Just did iui now. Start 2 WW tomorrow. 1 excellent follicle. This is my second last try (if this one doesn't take). Dh wants to keep trying but although I won't use birth control I will not do any more stimulated cycles after this year.

Here's to success this cycle.

8 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I'm 10dpo.. holy moly this tww feels soooooo long... I'm just counting down the days until Tues when I will test.

I'm so crazy gassy the last few days... I hope there's a good reason! ;) But trying so hard not to get my hopes up too much as I've been trying almost two years now and always end up disappointed.

Hope you have a good weekend!

8 years ago

Hows everyone getting along?

Im just chillin', waiting to O in the nxt 2 days and whatnot.
Supersally- hopefully this will be a successful IUI for you!

We're seeing a second RE on the 24th. Hopefully good results come from it. I'm considering doing some IUI's being as we cant afford to do IVF again. I've had 3 CP, in addition to the 1 terminated preg at 8wks(cervical ectopic ). I'd hope to find something wrong that can be fixed with this new RE. So far, we've greatly improved DH sperm count, quality, morph, and motility. Hence, the 2 chems we've had this fall. Its progress, but now my low AMH may be the biggest hurdle, unless we discover a new one.

We need some bfp stories here soon to perk us up. Baby dust, ladies.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo