Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hey lucidity, I got my AF already.. I wish good luck to you..I had all the symptoms this time, 3-6dpo boobs hurt really bad, 8-10dpo cramps in the left lower abdomen, dizziness throughout.. I was so very much hoping this month to be it.. But now I feel that this was very unusual. I have booked an appointment with my gyn to understand why did I have dizziness and cramps in the middle of the 2ww.

All the by best to you

8 years ago • Post starter

Congrats abright on the BFP!

I just joined this site and I think I'm a cycle buddy with crazybird. O'd on the 9th and I'm on CD11. I keep trying to convince myself that I won't see anything until Friday or Saturday and wait to test, but I've tested twice yesterday and twice again today! All negative of course, but I think there's another visit to the dollar tree tomorrow for this loon, since I only have 2 tests left now. I swear the cashier there must think I'm buying for a high school sex ed class or something going in and getting 10+ at a time.

I swear I felt the tiniest 'jump' like a strong blood vessel (?) yesterday in my uterus that I'm hoping was implantation. I've had slight cramping today and I've been getting irritated at little things all day. I keep spotting all sorts of little signs. Just wish I could know if my mood was preAF, a prego symptom, or me just stressing too much!

I've got PCOS and been trying 5 years, and yet I still really feel like this month MUST be the right one. I'm surprised my DH hasn't started questioning my sanity.

Hopefully we see some more BFPs on the board this week

User Image

8 years ago

PS1409, I'm sorry to hear about AF, but here's to another cycle...

Lorana- Hahaha, you sound just like me. I've decided I can't keep tests in the house, because I will not rest until I've peed on them all! Unfortunately, it's sooo easy to go buy more!
Funny thing is, I've spent enough $$ on tests to have bought FRER that may actually have a chance of showing something as early as 11dpo, but I choose to pee on 5 cheap sticks instead of one of those. Probably out of fear of having to finally accept another BFN early, rather than holding onto hope until I finally have AF long enough to be convinced that it isn't implantation bleeding.
I'm due for AF on Thursday. Usually I have some spotting the day before, so I guess I'll see tomorrow. I have ALL sorts of symptoms. But, I'm also insane .

Just a few more days!!!

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

PS1409 - Sorry to hear that AF is arrived. At least you know now and are starting a new cycle.

I am the same day as crazybird and Lorana. CB I laughed at your post about not being able to keep tests in the house.

I tested this morning on a $ test and of course another BFN. Today is only DPO12. For my second daughter I got my first positive on DPO13. However, as I did my IUI in the evening... I really should be counting my DPOs in the evening... ie. today 6 pm will be the actual DPO12.

Well now I am out of strips and will have to go buy some more today... luckily I am out of cat litter and therefore have an excuse to go to the shops before my usual shopping day, which is Saturday. I will get the cheap ones and I will buy probably 4 or 5 at the same time. That way I can POAS to my hearts' desire (at least once every day for the next 5 days - by which time I should have an answer)....

I have been feeling slightly nauseous since yesterday, and since last night my back has really been bothering me (mid lower back)... and my tummy is having mild cramping in the middle. I've also been uncharacteristically (at least I think that) grumpy. Was walking home last night and finding myself getting annoyed by all the people who were walking ahead of me and moving so slowly....

I hope the above is a good sign. IF it did implant yesterday then it needs at least 3 days for hormone levels to rise and that means my earliest BFP should be in about 2 - 3 days.... Argh! Obsession. Chances are AF will be arriving in another week (usually my cycles go for about 35 days). I am in the office now and time to get working!

Have a great day all.

8 years ago

Thanks for the congrats everyone.
Ps1409- really sorry to hear that the horrible AF has arrived.

Been having some bad nausea and headaches as well as a really sore back. Also some mild cramping. Going to POAS again tomorrow to see if the line shows up darker. Need to buy more today.

8 years ago

Ladies.. Any updates? New bfps?? Tanyat - did you test?

8 years ago • Post starter

Went to Dollar Tree today after work. Asked the girl for 20 tests and almost giggled when she had to go raid the other cash registers for enough. Then spent the whole drive home irritated at all the other drivers for no reason. Mood swings are killing me here.

Took a FMU test and another after work (held about 3hrs). Both negative, not even the squintiest of lines. I know it's only 12 DPO and I know I'm not out yet; but I keep switching between positive I'll see that line next time I POAS and starting to make plans to try again next month.

Any of you lovely ladies get good news this morning?

User Image

8 years ago

Lorana- don't give up. I had nothing show up on 12dpo then a really faint line 13dpo. At 14dpo it was much darker. There's still hope.

8 years ago

Lorana, I'm pretty much in exactly the same boat. I'm due for AF tomorrow, 12dpo today. Took two tests this morning and afternoon and both were negative. One minute I'm sure I'm pregnant and the next I've convinced myself that my symptoms are too vague and I must just be crazy. Until I see the positive test or AF I have no idea what to do with myself!
If I am out this month, I can forsee myself crying and thinking, "but I had a yeast infection!", etc. etc. The smell of the dying grass from a landscaping truck made me want to puke earlier...
I've never been pregnant, so I feel like an idiot saying that I just feel pregnant. I know I'm likely wrong and just want to be pregnant so badly, so I am preparing for disappointment (trying to!) and am more focusing on next cycle, and the fact that I can enjoy a few drinks on my Halloween trip, at the very least.

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I tested at 14dpo and bfn, today at 17dpo no af yet, have not tested again waiting until I am more than 5days late so my ob/gyn will order blood work.

I would like it if you all could have a look at my ttc journal entry for today, hope it inspires you all hugs.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo