Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone. I am dpo14 today and too scared to test. It was negative yesterday. I threw away all the negative tests away so I couldn't keep peering at them trying to imagine a line.

My period is always a week late so I still have a while to wait to know the truth. I do have symptoms but these could be af coming. My back is really sore (not normal, boobs are now sensitive (normal for before period, slight nausea (?? Imagining it), still mid line cramping. Grumpy as.... hmm. . That could just be an effect of tww.

8 years ago

14dpo today for me, also. Supersally and Tanyatdup, I understand how the suspense must be killing you! I too have gotten BFNs yesterday and today. Took 3 tests yesterday and would be lying if I said I didn't stare at them all day. I also could not resist testing again this morning; again BFN. But, sometimes I do see a ghost of a line from the future...lol.

My AF should have come yesterday, and this morning, still nothing. Just very slight cramps. I'm really nauseated, but I have a pancreatic condition that causes awful nausea often anyway. So, we continue to wait! I really hope to hear of BFPs from you ladies very soon! Maybe we are all just implanting later???

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Hi Everyone!
I am new to the board. We are currently trying for our second. I am 9dpo and have really bad heartburn and nausea. I tested with a cheapie this morning and got a BFN but part of me wants to buy a FRER. Am I crazy? I don't remember feelings symptoms this early with my first however, I got a BFP on multiple tests 4 days before my period last time. Also, I had a CP in June and we weren't trying at that point.

8 years ago

Im 9dpo today. No symptoms other than reg af fullness. I know it's cliche but I'm sure I'm out for this cycle. I'll test to tickle my fancy until I start bleeding. Expecting af on the 28th. Hopefully there's more bfp to be discovered for some of you ladies. Gl and baby dust!

8 years ago

Super Sally and Tanyat, really hope this is your lucky month! I get hopeful for you every time I see you've posted. :)

Crazybird, AF running late is good news! Being cycle buddies I'm practically as excited for your results as for mine! I'm 14dpo also, still no AF (usually she shows up 1-2 hours after I get out of bed) and still no positive test. If I did implant I think it was late in the game like you suggested, so my OB doesn't want to see me to start next cycle unless I'm a week late.

I keep wanting to convince myself there is a 2nd line, but I swear my sample must bleach those stupid sticks cause they are whiter than before I tested. My DH seems to have realized how much I'm spending on my POAS addiction and has ordered me to only test once a day from now on, lol. He just has an extra-willing partner during o-time so he hasn't been part of the appointments and pills and testing and stress, he thinks I'm over worrying about nothing. 'If you're pregnant then you're pregnant, taking 20 tests won't change the result.' ARRRGGH. I had to slow down on reading success stories and skip the ones that say things like 'Positive result at 6 DPO on our first month trying!'

Getting so moody over here by the time the shows up I'm going to beat her over the head with her own broom.

This late in the game with negatives I know chances aren't good, but wouldn't it be fantastic if we ended up with the same due date?!

User Image

8 years ago

Lorana, it would be so exciting if we ended up with the same due date! How are you doing today; any updates??

I don't know why, but I can't believe it- yesterday I started spotting, brown and pink and watery, which I thought had to be my period. The cramping got worse and worse and then there was a little red blood, so I thought it was AF. Strangely, I thought maybe it was implantation still, even though from what I've read it'd be too late. I suppose I'm not completely certain of when I ovulated....so anyway, long story short- I took a test last night and I believe I got a faint positive! I don't fully trust it...so I'm of course probably going to take about 4 more tests to see if the line is darker, etc.

I really don't want to celebrate just yet since it so strongly feels like I could still have full-blown AF any minute...but a false positive would be super rare, right??

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry for being MIA for awhile. AF showed up just now, should have known when I woke up this morning with a migraine. Good luck to all of you and really hope you all get that BFP's

8 years ago

OMG CB I looked at your pic and I can see the line! It is super faint though so I understand you wanting to double check. If it was me I wouldn't believe it either! Here's to hoping it's a real line and not a bad test.

Still late today and still negative. I'm starting to wonder if maybe I was wrong about my ovulation date. I was using the CB advanced for the first time this month. I think next month I will use them again (no guessing at lines!), but maybe use the cheap line strips too and start temping. My cycles are normally 35 days (when they don't skip) but with the positive o-test and the clomid I assumed it would only be 29. Back to the waiting game another week I guess.

I'm using IC tests that are supposed to detect at 10miu, so really only a few options. Either I got my o-date wrong, I didn't o this month despite positive test and MD saying looked like I had by the 21day u/s, or I'm one of those whose hcg doesn't show up outside of blood tests for a while. I tend to assume I'm the rule and not the exception, so hopefully I just got my date wrong.

BabyRu#2 and Karamell don't count yourselves out yet! 9DPO is still early enough you might not even have implanted by now. Some very lucky ladies get results that early, but from what I've observed in the test gallery on here the majority seem to get their positives between 12-16DPO.

Tanyat really sorry to hear AF showed up today. Will you be trying again right away or taking a break?

User Image

8 years ago

DPO 11 and still a negative. Period is due the 28th (and I'm ALWAYS on time). However, this month differs that I have polar opposite PMS symptoms; I have super clear skin and no water weight gain. Every other symptom I've been having the past week has been fever/headache/dizziness/nausea, lower abdominal cramps, low back pain, mild soreness in breasts. So totally hoping for my very first baby.

8 years ago

Hi ladies.. how are you all? I just got done with my af..it was a sad few days for me.. but now i am more determined and looking forward to my O day :)

Tanayt - i am so sorry for you dear! but look at the positive side.. our next cycle is just approaching :)
abright -hows your new journey treating you? morning sickness?
Crazybird - Did you test again?? is it a bfp ?? should we get excited :)) yes, false positives are super rare!!
super_sally, karmell and lorana - any news on your bfps???
New ladies - babyre and paintedlady - welcome to the group and keep posting your latest symptoms!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo