Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 110 Replies

Hi all,
I'm about 9dpo and have had nipple pain since ovulation. Mildly tired for a week.
I tested today and bfn, but it's early. My BBT has stayed high since ovulation.
Anyone, out there have the same thing and get a positive test later?

8 years ago

Hi all. I joined this discussion 5 weeks ago and got a bfn last cycle. This cycle started on 28 Nov and I did iui on day 9. Yesterday dpo12 I fir a very very faint positive. I have yet to go buy some more test strips so I can test again to see if it is getting darker. I am 45 so any healthy pregnancy would be a miracle. Will let you know when I test again.

8 years ago

Good to hear! Im 8dpo, waiting to see a new RE next week, and gear up for an IUI with my next cycle. Exciting news for everyone I hope all around!

Any updates with the other ladies?

8 years ago

Many congratulations super-Sally..I hope this is a lovely miracle for you.. Keep us updated.. I took this cycle really casually.. Did not track ovulation and was on a 10 days vacation without dh.. So I am kind of giving up on this one and gearing up for the next cycle. Ideally I should get my af on 23-24th November.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi,

Not looking so good. I did another test yesterday afternoon (about 30 hours after the first one) it was negative. While the urine was less concentrated, it is looking like this is a chemical only.... Will probably test again by Monday (to be sure), but :(

I am having symptoms of bloating, my boobs are very sore, and blood sugar is very much lower than usual. Will let you all know if anything positive happens.

8 years ago

I am sure it will be a good news super_sally.. I will pray for you.. Just don't stress yourself.

Thank you ps1409 for your kind words and thoughts. I can only how and pray and wait to test in a few more days to see if this is real.

8 years ago

Hi everyone

Could someone please help me out?

I am currently on 8dpo, since ovulation i have been having cramps in lower abdomen, low back pain, sore throat and heartburn i have developed a cold in general and my other half tells me i have been eating lots lol. had a pressure feeling in my stomach yesterday (7dpo) so i tested got a bfn!!!

Did anyone go on to get their bfp with symptoms so early or am i driving myself crazy?

Its the cramps that are making me feel hopeful as i never get cramps everyday from O until now (8dpo)

8 years ago

Any updates Super_sally?
I got my AF yesterday..I am ready for another cycle now.. This month I will be tracking my cycle and I will be more active on this forum..

We saw our new RE yesterday. Of course, more bad news. He suspected the chemo post my cervical ectopic may have taken a toll on my ovaries and he was correct. On my u/s, I had no follicles on my right ovary, and only 3 on the left. So, we repeated my AMH level, and I am going back on cd 3 for another u/s and blood work. IUI isn't looking like an option. My previous AMH last year was 0.72. So he feels doing 2 to 3 mini IVF rounds w/PGS testing would be our best option. Also, with the cp's he thinks of course my AMH is the culprit as well. Financially, this is like death to us. What did we do to be dealt such fucked up cards in life?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo