Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 110 Replies | Last Page

I'm happy to join you, I am 8DPO today, breast have been sore for around 5 days and are getting sore to lay on. Had pm'd type cramping but only light... I had all these sympts last month and was convinced I was gonna get a BFP but then came AF... Fingers crossed for this time round...

8 years ago

Hey Glitterbugcoral1118, your symptoms look promising..sorry for last month.. I have been ttc for 5 months now! The only difference this time is the dizzy feeling. Let's keep our fingers crossed! when are you planning to take the test?

8 years ago • Post starter

Im a little behind you guys. Im expecting to O tomorrow. Then the 2ww begins! It's especially more frustrating since I use progesterone suppositories and they give you all kinds of early preg symptoms! Good luck everyone. Hopefully all of us will be knocked up sooner than later!

8 years ago

Hi karamell24I7, all the very best for your O day.. Just do it baby!!
The 2ww is awful! But we surely will get past it.. Keep informing about your symptoms..

Are you using opk to predict the O day?

4 dpo for me; would love to join you fine ladies. I've been stalking these boards since SO and I ditched the condoms, but finally have the urge to participate here as my insanity seems to know no bounds. This is our 5th month of trying now, and I've had quite the smorgasbord of imaginary symptoms every. single. month. Followed by the repeat BFNs, arrival of AF, and subsequent consolation binge on a bottle of wine.

However, this time around feels different (of course it does, right?!). I don't temp but have very regular 26-day cycles, and think that this time I finally mastered the art of checking the old CP&CM. I also had some pretty spectacular O pains, and if I'm right about ovulating on the 9th, there should've been an army of sperm waiting for that egg. So, cautious optimism. I hope this is the month for us all!

It's really getting to the point where I cannot stand the constant oscillation from hope/excitement to anxiety/fear of disappointment...what did women do with all this angst before the internet??

AF due Oct. 22nd... If it's another , I'm going to start using OPKs for month#6. I wanted to avoid turning TTC into a science project, but I do really like peeing on sticks

8 years ago

Wow, you are an amazing writer Crazybird32!! I have also been in the same roller coaster ride for the past 5 months, every month the symptoms look promising but crazy AF arrives! I just hope this is the month for all of us! In fact I have also been a big stalker of these posts but this time I thought it's better to be a participant in this race.. Loads of baby dust!

Hi fellow TWW ladies!

7DPO here and I'm feeling very impatient. This will be month 9/cycle 5 for DH and I so I'm not feeling very optimistic.

I've been trying to keep myself from going crazy symptom spotting. Last cycle I, if we're being honest, went a little nuts with the symptom spotting. I think I Googled at least one symptom nearly everyday of the TWW. Of course when AF showed up I felt like an idiot. And somehow having been so hopeful made AF's arrival so much harder.

I've been crampy and uncomfortable for most of the TWW so far (thanks Endo ) so I'm honestly ready for it to be over even if it's another negative. I just feel so much better pre-O than I do post-O. And as a positive, DH and I seem to be getting a little bit better timing BD. So there's that!

On a random side note: I was comparing my cycles earlier, ya know to obsess over something, and I noticed my temps this cycle have been way lower than last cycle. Pre-O and post-O. Last cycle I was in the 97s pre-O and the 98s post O. This cycle I was in the 96s pre-O and the 97/98s post O. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm thinking it's probably the weather cooling down and it being a lot cooler in the room when I wake up in the morning to temp.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Way to go Namelessaria !! I know 2WW is the worst! Even a sneeze looks like a symptom! The googling you did last cycle, I am doing in this one..god it drives me crazy!!! Keep sharing daily symptoms girls!!

Hi, I am 9DPO today and think I am loosing my mind LOL, Symptom spotting like crazy and just can't concentrate on anything else, maybe it's the lack of sleep last night... woke up at 2am with the worst heartburn. I thin this TWW is enough to drive anyone to insanity

So yesterday at 8dpo I had cramping like uti down in uterus area coupled with pulling twinges and a lot of nausea, I am really praying that it was implantation.... Today at 9DPO I have terrible heartburn and my boobies are so sore that when someone even just looks at it, it hurts I just feel irritable and moody today and also a runny nose almost feels like a sinus cold. soooo tired just want to go home and sleep anyone else who just feels like loosing it during the TWW.

This is 4th cycle of clomid and really praying for BFP this cycle.

User Image

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo