Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Yes ive been using opk strips to detect my surge and checking cm. Baby dust everyone!

8 years ago

Hey puppygirl, I hope your dream comes true!! Are you planning to wait till the 21st to check? Hats off to your patience girl!! Your symptoms look really good..Keep posting... I am gradually losing the symptoms (little dizziness and cramping) I had and getting back to normal.. I guess my body is preparing for another AF

Good luck to all of us

8 years ago • Post starter

Karamell- Cool, what are the updates on your O?

Hi.

DPO6 today and quite a bit of cramping, but my blood sugar is a bit more stable (though I am taking more insulin than usual).

With my first, born when I was 38, I wasn't trying. Partner and I had just stopped using condoms. I suspected I was pregnant when I started crying while watching tv (wow! So not me), and smells started to bother me. I tested in the office and got a strong positive. I must have been about 5 weeks or so by then.

For my second, i tried to get pregnant with her for about 2 1/2 years. I did 6 rounds of IUI. I got pregnant 3 times and had at least 1 very early miscarriage, 1 miscarriage at about 8 weeks and 1 missed miscarriage with D&C at about 10 weeks. When I got pregnant with Lauren (it was the 6th IUI), I knew I was pregnant within 24 hours of the IUI as my blood sugars went up and stayed up. Didn't have many symptoms except mid lower back pain. Morning sickness didn't start until about 8 weeks and was overall pretty mild. I only gained about 7 lbs the whole pregnancy and was well and active right to the end. That was a pretty uneventful pregnancy even though I was diabetic. Her delivery was dramatic. I was in labor for 3 days and ended up with a cs for failure to progress (was at 6 cm and dr couldn't even feel her head). Turned out she was tightly tied up in the umbilical cord (over her shoulder and around her back, just like a seatbelt) and couldn't drop to be delivered. CS was really a blessing as we were both ok.

Since Lauren have been trying. Cycle before last I think I had a very early miscarriage. A blessing in disguise it turns out because I was terribly sick (and in hospital) with dengue the next cycle. Recovered now and trying again this cycle. My time limit is up to the end of the year. So only 1 more IUI if this cycle doesn't make it.

That's my story. Hope you are all going well.

8 years ago

PS1409 - Thank you, I will definitely keep you updated, I am planning to test on Saturday that will be 12DPO, just to scared to test earlier. Today 10dpo - Cramping very dull now, but nausea is still here and sore bbs and a little dizzy. Sending bags full of baby dust your way!!!

8 years ago

Ps1409- i had a lot of low achy /pressure the entire day. Not sure if it was just true gassy symptoms but it felt quite similar to how I felt after having an egg retrieval. The one thing that has been odd is that i havent had an abundance of ewcm as I usually do.
Anything new for you recently?

8 years ago

Hello ladies.. So glad to see your posts.. Last night I had all these too obvious symptoms.. Bubbles in stomach.. Butterflies fluttering.. Bbs achy... Dizziness...puckish feeling and vivid dreams...oh my god I think I am forcing myself too much to believe I am pregnant.. Tested this morning with a BFN and am back to square one..although I still have a very strong felling of uncertainty in my stomach..today is 9dpo for me.. And I am very very upset.. It's very difficult to wait for these 2 weeks and then encounter the witch..

Super_sally- Hi, your story is truly inspiring..you are my hero now!! I can't even imagine having 3 days of labor and you had it and a CS after that.. But I am sure the end result is always worth it.. Your daughters are lucky to have you as their mom..and I wish this month is your month... Please stay in touch and keep us informed..if I get lucky this month, would love to connect with you to get tips on how to stay fit during the entire pregnancy

Tanyat- thank you for your wishes honey..I really wish same for you too..I was reading yesterday about the cramping and it seems cramping (if it is implantation) happens most prominently from 7dpo to 10dpo..and then fades..it might or might not be followed by implantation bleeding..so if your cramping is milding down, it is a good sign! All the very best dear..

Karamell- that sounds good.. Join us in the 2WW soon and share your symptoms.. I am fine dear..just very restless..eager to know what it is.. I guess that's the situation with all of us!

Loads and loads of

Hope this lucky forum starts getting BFPs very soon!!

Anyone using or planning to use Frer??

I'm not certain I may use a frer, here or there. Im going to stick with my Internet cheapies and the a few dollar tree tests I have. From past experiences, I've received a + on 9 or 10 dpo with them. So usually by then I lose a great deal of hope if I'm getting negatives. The new curved design frer can be a devastating experience for some ladies because the reactivity strip is VERY noticeable under certain lighting.

8 years ago

So 9DPO and having headaches, fatigue, heartburn, mild/dull cramping/pressure in my lower abdomen/pelvic, really bad backache, bloating and still a little nausea but its definitely very improved from yesterday. I'm also very irritable and getting all teary eyed over ever little thing.

**TMI** And this is going to sound really strange but.... my inner vaginal walls are very swollen. I felt like I had to smush them out of the way to check my cervix this morning (high, firm, closed). My whole life I've perceived swelling as a "stuffed with cotton" feeling and I feel like I have cotton balls in my vagina. I'm not sure what to make of this but somehow it doesn't seem good. ETA: just some creamy CM no weird discharge or anything. And other than being a bit sore it isn't painful or itchy. So I'm not really thinking infection or whatever at least. Also haven't had any sex at all since O day, 9 days ago.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo