Community post

Discussion

TWW ladies welcome aboard :)

View Full Post

Hello ladies
I am 7dpo today and have been feeling really dizzy since 3-4dpo in this cycle. Have been experiencing twinges in my belly and also PMS like discomfort. BBs really hurt for 3-4 days after O. Now they are normal.
Just keeping my FXed for a BFP this time. Can't resist POAS so tested twice already with a BFN AF due on Oct 20. I have been a fan of the posts on this site and sharing the 2WW experience with others really eases it.
Anyone else having similar symptoms and wanna join me in the wait?

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies! I'm 9dpo and feeling rough. BBs feel really heavy and tender. My back is aching like hell and the nausea needs to do one asap! Having to sprint across Asda to go n throw up is not the one!!

Tanyatdup.... I feel your pain! I'm not sure that I can wait til the weekend to test! I've tested once and it came back negative which put my already volatile mood into a bad state!

This is the first time I've ever posted on a forum so if you ladies could help me out that be great! I'm not to sure what the abbreviations mean etc.... (blatantly not down with the kids )

8 years ago

Hi all.

I O'd same day as Crazybird, on the 9th. I know for sure as I did trigger on 8th (with 1 beautiful round follicle at 18.5 x 20 mm) and IUI on 9th. I used femara d2 - 6, Follistim on D7 (and was supposed to be D8, but when I went for US on D8 (my dr had asked me to do us on D10), the follicle was ready to go, so I skipped the follistim and went straight to trigger.

I am diabetic and my sugars have been unusually crazy and recalcitrant since day 3. So I think I have conceived, but whether this is viable remains to be seen. They went this crazy 2 cycles ago (suspect conception but it didn't make it), and before that was when i got pregnant with my second daughter.

I am 45. I have 2 girls 3 and 6 yo. This one would be due on 1st July 16, if it makes it.

Minor symptoms only, aside from blood sugar craziness. The odd mild cramp, my bbs are starting to be a bit sensitive and tingly.

As I did trigger shot the ealiest I can test is 11 days after trigger which would be in 5 days. however, in my last pregnancy I didn't get a positive until D13, though I knew I was pregnant very soon after conception. I will see if I can hold out to D12 or 13.

Good luck to all of us. May these be sticky ones.

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
I'm currently 11dpo, I caved at 9dpo and got bfn!! Ovulated pretty early this cycle as not due af till 21st! I feel pretty crazy like all of you too :) not got huge amount of symptoms, back ache and feeling gassy/ bloated and last night I woke around 2 am and just couldn't get back off to sleep, where normally I don't have any issues with sleeping...love it!!
I'm trying to resist testing again till sat...we'll see how that goes lol. Just wanted to say good luck ladies and let's hope we all get our bfp's xx

8 years ago

Tanyatdup- I can hear baby bells!! You have all the symptoms dear! I pray that was implantation pain.. And this be the month for you and all of us.. Keep us posted with the progress.. Not much time left for you.. Have you POASed yet? In fact if it does not work for me this time, I am also gonna go for clomid in the next cycle.. I have pcos and my doc has already suggested clomid.. But I wanted to give it a try the natural way..How has been your experience with clomid?

Lilacsilk - Honey, your symptoms look very promising..and its really soon to test for you.. I have no control in me too and have been testing daily from 6dpo...lol..but it will show up when it has to..keep posting your symptoms daily.. It really helps to hear and correlate with those who are sailing on the same boat!

8 years ago • Post starter

Lilacsilk- here you go - http://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Common-Abbreviations.html
This has all the basic pregnancy related abbreviations.

Super_sally888 - your post is so inspiring! I would love to learn more from you.. This is the first time I am trying to conceive and have so many doubts in my mind..I was having mild cramps yesterday but today I am fine.. In fact just after ovulation, I had so many symptoms it felt like this is the month for me..dizziness, very sore bbs, nausea etc.. But all has gone now.. And above that I have been testing from last 3 days with a bfn..am really losing hope! Today is my 8dpo.
Please share your experience about the previous pregnancies and how did you get the feeling of having conceived just after ovulation?

Loads of

Hey Hoggy41, Saturday would be 14dpo for you!! How can you resist.. I must say you have a strong will power! I hope you get a keep sharing your symptoms!! And good luck to you...may this forum prove lucky for us all!! FXed...

8DPO and ugh!

I've been cramping since 6DPO with pelvic pain. I was nauseated yesterday morning then threw up a little in my mouth when I bent over to pick something up. Nausea again last night after dinner and this morning.

My back has been hurting. I'm bloated and gassy after I eat. Increased cervical mucus so I keep feeling kinda wet down there. I'm so cranky and crying over stupid little things.

And I'm tired. So incredibly tired! I've been sleeping about 10 hours a night because I'm going to bed early and then napping in the afternoons. And I'm still falling asleep on the couch watching TV with DH in the evenings.

I'm so ready for this TWW to end.

TTC #1: January 2015- October 2015 BFP #1: October 16, 2015. MC: November 6, 2015 BFP #2: March 15, 2016. MC: March 21, 2016 TTC Rainbow: November 2015- Present

8 years ago

Wow Nameless you seem to have all the prefect symptoms..all the very best honey... Keep informing about the progress.. I am losing hopes for this month although it's too soon (8dpo)..

Hi everyone! I have really no idea what I'm doing, but I think I'm about 9-10 dpo. So far my symptoms have been moodiness, crying, irritability - all around 2-7 dpo, some very mild nausea yesterday (but that could be because I was looking for it), mild fatigue, and then serious cramping last night, some this morning. But none if the other obvious symptoms... Trying to hold off testing until AF is due like the 21st, but I'm going crazy and even had a dream about getting a BFP last night.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo