Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 104 Replies | Last Page

Thank you so much redfiremom. I really appreciate it. Anything new with you?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

@Vettechgirl11: Not at the moment. is being mean as usual and being at work with it always suck. So i am purchasing all of tests now in preparation for O' time.

User Image

10 years ago

Well at least you are getting fully prepared! I am so excited for you!

User Image

I am really excited for you. When are you going to test again?

User Image

10 years ago

@Redfiremom - I'm so sorry. Hopefully next month or even the one after that. I know it's hard but don't give up.

@Vettechgirl11 - I woke up this morning also with sore throat and a horrible sinus headache. I hope we are both not getting sick! I almost called into work because I was feeling so bad, but then I just got up and took some medicine.

I am also feeling crampy, though like AF might start and it's freaking me out. And I'm having like leg pains like when you're muscles are tight and you need to stretch.

Oh, and I did have a really bad sinus headache for three days straight for my 3rd (?) pregnancy. At that time, someone told me that when you are pregnant it causes your mucous membranes to swell, which causes cold type symptoms. So hopefully that is what's going on.

User Image

10 years ago

You are so sweet candy! Thank you for giving me hope. Tomorrow is the day AF is suppose to show... However as weird as this sounds I don't think she is going to.

User Image

Sorry to butt in ladies ive been stalking this site all day u all seem so supportive of each other during you. Tww..good luck to you all..

10 years ago

Thanks Cheq! Would you like to join us?!

User Image

@chequitah - Welcome! How are you feeling? Where are you in your cycle?

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

Welcome chequitah!

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo