Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 104 Replies | Last Page

@helly

Oh ok! That sounds like a good idea!
I posted two of my tests and both are faint positives :) so excited!

Gonna wait a few days and take another test :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Yayyy Vettechgirl11!!! I hope this is it for you! I looked at the tests. I can see a slight line on the dipstick but the FR is not showing up well but I'm looking in my phone, so. I'm getting bfn's so far so hopefully I can be excited for someone. ;)

Good luck to all!!! i 'm sending BFP thoughts to everyone!!! :)

User Image

10 years ago

I believe I am out ladies. **tmi**i am getting the pink tinge just before taking the test. So glad I didn't waste the test.

User Image

10 years ago

I'm so sorry redfiremom :(.... Keep your head up tho cause your time is coming!

@candy: thank you! I am hesitant to call it my BFP because I have had chemical pregnancies before. Once it gets darker I will be more at ease :)

User Image

No AF this morning! **tmi** just streaks of blood with cream CF. I am not sure what that is about as I have never experience this before and it makes me nervous, my cycles have never been messed up or late.

User Image

10 years ago

YAY!!!! Maybe you ovulated late so you implanted late!!!!! That would be so exciting!!! I would test a week from now <3 yay yay yay!!

Just an update. Boobs are swollen and my cervix is almost no where to be found... I'm hoping and praying these are good signs!

User Image

@Vettechgirl11: that would be great but I am so afraid to get my hopes up. I have no symptoms other than cramps. I have been taking serrapeptase this cycle and I'm not sure if that is the reason its late.

User Image

10 years ago

I myself have been symptomless as well! Some women just don't get symptoms until weeks after they have implanted :)

User Image

Bit more brown spotting for me today. Feel like the is on her way. Broke down and got BFN today too. Why do I do that to myself?! Haha. Oh well. Congrats vettechgirl and everyone else! Send me lots of baby dust for next cycle

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

Sending baby dust your way Kiki! I'm so sorry girl. I'm here for you!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo