Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 104 Replies | Last Page

I too also broke down and tested today. BFN. However I am only 8 DPO. So I know I still have a chance. Hope all of you are having a wonderful Mother's Day! Had emotional melt downs the past three days... And today I am finally level again. Had some cramps yesterday and today I am SUPER gassy I know tmi either way that and being sleepy are my only symptoms. Trying to keep my head held high in hopes that I still have a chance. How is everyone else?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi girls, been lurking at different boards all evening looking for some support.
Vettechgirl11 I think we are on the same dpo.. I tested today too, couldnt help it.. I know it's early still.. cramping yesterday and today. This afternoon light tinged CM. BLAH.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

Hey Kiki! Yeah we are on the same DPO and I havent noticed anything except light cramping yesterday.

User Image

I am 13dpo the highest I have ever gotten in any cycle, but is suppose to show today or tomorrow. I have absolutely no symptoms except for cramping which comes and goes for the past couple of days and temp dropped this morning...So i am just patiently waiting to see what happens

User Image

10 years ago

It ain't over until the witch shows redfiremom!
I'm routing for you!

Hey ladies I posted a test please check it out and comment! :) thank you

User Image

Vettechgirl11: Your test looks promising. Is this the test your took yesterday and are you going to test again today?

User Image

10 years ago

I took it at midnight and I plan on testing in a few days to give it time to increase cause don't they fluctuate dramatically this early in the cycle?

User Image

I am keeping for you, but it does look like a promising

As for me i have no tests available to take (on purpose) DH says something seems different with me this time...i have no idea what he is looking at

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you for taking the time to look. I am having my fingers crossed for you as well! You know it's funny that you mention your DH noticed a difference. Sounds like your man is very intuitive :) I give you lots of good vibes and sticky ones also with baby dust that this is it!

User Image

That he is..at one point he knew my cycles better than me, but I attributed that to the fact that he has 7 sisters and he is the youngest only boy. Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo