Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 104 Replies | Last Page

No problem Candy. your secret is safe with us :)

Thank you so much for your prayers! I know this is TMI but my cervix is NO WHERE to be found its hard and hidden. feels like an innie/ outtie belly button lol Hopeful that this is a good sign! maybe i JUST implanted? i dont know but please keep me in your prayers.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

@Vettechgirl11 - for you! Yesterday I could hardly even reach my cervix also, was soft. Today Dark brown spotting all day long... (TMI) some on panties and some on paper. *annoyed* Hoping that a good sign for you! Its so nice to hear everyone's getting BFP this month! everyone!

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

Thanks Kiki! I appreciate your encouragement! Mine is somewhat hard but also soft. I have no idea if that is good or bad.

User Image

Lol its confusing... everything I read says you can never diagnose pregnancy by cervical position.. who knows lol all I know is mine is usually quite low right before AF. Haven't checked today though, things can change quickly haha. I'm just going to wait and see now. Ill keep everyone updated

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

10 years ago

Yeah mine is usually hard and low so this is really different for me. Also my bbt was 97.76 which is high for me

User Image

I am out showed up full force this morning. to everyone

User Image

10 years ago

Awwww redfiremom please keep in touch! Praying for you this cycle!

User Image

@Vettechgirl11: Thanks! I hope so too. How are you doing today?

User Image

10 years ago

@redfiremom: I am exhausted today. my throat hurts and my sinuses are horribly horribly stuffed. I think I am getting sick :( anyways, my CP is still non existent and I have no other symptoms today. Just hoping and praying that this means that I am and i am not going to start tomorrow... just praying and trying to stay calm. my DH is on duty today and I am hoping nothing bad happens while he is gone. He is my rock and I love him to pieces.

User Image

@Vettechgirl11: Oh no! I hope its just allergies and nothing more. I will keep you and your DH in my prayers that he will be fine when he comes back.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo