Community post

Discussion

Has anyone ever experienced this and still been pregnant?

Hey ladies! I don't know what to think at the moment. So basically AF was only 24 hours and REALLY light. I literally only had AF for CD 1 at 10pm to CD2 at 6pm so I am still holding onto hope that maybe I just had a fluke period and I actually still may be pregnant. I will be testing on Easter and I will let you guys know what happens. If anybody has gone through this and still ended up pregnant please let me know! My BBS still hurt and I am still bloated. Still REALLY tired. so here i am crossing my fingers that i still have a chance. If not DH and I have a plan for this next cycle :)

User Image

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

hi, have you tested HPT at all? sounds like nice early preg symptoms, when did they start?
fingers crossed!

10 years ago

I am scared to take one right now only to show me a negative but for me I am use to my periods being REALLY heavy and just sudden onset. I litterally used one pad and had a light flow. It was weird. I hope I am pregnant but I'll test on Sunday and post it :) thank you and I'll keep you updated.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

The same thing happened to me with my last child. Thought it was a period, but it only lasted a day...then I found out I was pregnant two weeks later. GOOD LUCK!!!

10 years ago

Oh my goodness that's super encouraging! Thank you!!!!

User Image

I'm sort of in the same boat right now. My actual period isn't due until Monday so I'm very confused. I've had some spotting mostly brown but have found bright red twice, once two days aga and once today. I'm not experiencing any normal cramping. Usually I'm in lots of pain and it is very heavy.

I'm hoping it still means that I could be pregnant. Today my boobs have really started to hurt and I've had bouts of nausea.

User Image

10 years ago

Baby dust to both of us!!!

User Image

Part of me really wants to go out and buy a test. But I think that it's too earlyfor me to test. I'm going to have to use all of my will power to not test until Sunday or Monday.

User Image

10 years ago

It sounds like implantation bleeding. I had that with my DD as well.

10 years ago

Yay! How soon after implantation can you test positive on a pregnancy test?

User Image

Ya helly I am holding out for Sunday and honestly I am so tired I haven't wanted to test lol!

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo