Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 104 of 104 Replies

I'm so sorry Vettechgirl11. Ugh!!! Hopefully y'all will get some answers to what's going on soon.

So my blood work came back with hcg 29.1 Yikes!!! My estrogen was good and my progesterone was really good. Which I had low progesterone for two of the other m/c's and my RE had me on it after BD this cycle.
Then I started cramping last night more and a lot more bleeding. ( TMI ) passed a clot which I'm pretty familiar with. Still bleeding today. So I'm just assuming chemical pregnancy as of now. :(

I was sad at first when I started bleeding more because I knew what was happening. Today I'm just really MAD!!! All the things that could've been a possible issue: lining, egg size, hormones were all plumped up by meds and were ideal this time. I honestly with that, based on percentages, thought I probably wouldn't get pregnant for the 3 months of cycles with RE. But to get pregnant first try like this....I was shocked and it gave me a little more hope that the meds had helped whatever my issues were. But if they can't do anything for recurrent pregnancy loss (now #5) I'm just at a loss of what could be wrong and I don't have any confidence that the medical professionals do either in these situations. I've been tested for genetic stuff, blood clotting, autoimmune ect. Everything's normal.
I'm going have more labs and an u/s on Monday. I will still keep updating this to let y'all know what's up but also for any future lurkers on this board that may have similar issues.
Thanks for starting this thread. Y'all have all been so supportive and it made it so much easier and more fun going through the 2ww with y'all! Oh and thanks for reading my rant. Lol

User Image

10 years ago

Hey ladies please help
Me out!

My period was super light and super short! I tested this morning and I got a faint positive with color! Please go vote and comment and tell me what you think! Please and thank you!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

@Vettechgirl11- I definitely see a faint line there. Keep testing through the weekend and see if it gets darker. I would call a dr. on Monday for a blood test to make sure everything's okay. Good Luck!!

User Image

10 years ago

Good idea candy! I will keep you guys updated!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo