Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 104 Replies | Last Page

7 days till I can test. :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'll join you! I am 9dpo and all symptoms have disappeared now. I have no pregnancy tests available so that is what is keeping me sane.

User Image

10 years ago

I was trying really hard to wait. I haven't caved yet but I think I might. ;) Not today or anything because the chances of getting BFP this early look pretty slim on the graphs they have here.

We have been trying since May 2009, but this is my first official two week wait that I have been really tracking like this. It took us a year to get pregnant the first time, but then we had an early MC. Then 3 MC's more after that.

I was driving myself crazy doing it on my own. This is the my first cycle with an RE. I did stimming, trigger, and am on progesterone supplements this month.

Vettechgirl11 - If you don't mind, how long have you been at this TTC thing. If you can swing it, its sooooooo worth it to go to the dr. I wish I would have done this sooner. I takes away all the guess work and wondering.

Another thing this progesterone sucks with the whole TWW thing because I have every pregnancy symptom possible, but I know it's from the progesterone. There's no way to really tell! Ugh!

Tigger- I only had a half dose of the hcg trigger and I tested a couple of days ago to see if mine was out of my system and it is. I wanted to be sure if I do test it wasn't that. It halfs itself out of your system every 24 hours I think. Mine was only 1/2 dose so it got out quicker. You could test til it becomes negative. I read that some women do that on other forums. That just might drive you more crazy though! lol

User Image

10 years ago

Welcome redfiremom!

CandyM27: unfortunately with the way the doctors work now a days they test the male first and then continue with female testing so my husband has his SA this Friday :) we have been TTC for almost 3 years this June. All I know is that the last time we tried to conceive I was way less stressed and since I am not
Currently working I am in prime optimal no stress situation :) after this cycle though my doctor is putting me on clomid if I don't conceive. And also based of my DH's test will depict what they put me on. :)

User Image

Hello Redfiremom, we will be testing on the same day, I too am 9 days out. I purposely did not purchase any test, the temptation would be too great.

Vettechgirl. No one needs any added stress, this is stressful enough

Candy- I read that as well that many " test out" the trigger, I thought about it, but just decided to wait test at the designated time, testing everyday, several times a day would drive me bonkers!!

10 years ago

You're telling me tigger. Lately been having horrible mood swings and feeling like nothing is right with the world. :( I guess I'm just having a bad day.

User Image

tigger9999 It is certainly difficult to hold out but I have been through this since 2008 and it doesn't get easier. The fear of that negative test is a killer and motivation to keep me from testing until the 'hag' doesn't show up.

Vettechgirl11- It has certainly been a very bad day for everything! Hope you feel better soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Redfiremom: yeah we have been trying to conceive since 2011 so I am thankful that i am not alone when it comes to the horror of getting a negative test.

User Image

Vettechgirl11 - DH and I swears that if I don't get pregnant by the end of the year i am going to need some serious mental and shock therapy. All these years of ttc I was diagnosed with stage 3-4 Endometriosis and hypothyroid so I know that makes it 100x harder but damn can a sister get a break and just 1

User Image

10 years ago

Redfiremom: right?! What do us TTC for FOREVER ladies have to do to catch a break around here! My DH says if I am not pregnant by the end of this cycle we are going to do some extensive tests on me since his SA is tomorrow. So hopefully we get some answers

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo