Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

View Full Post

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 104 Replies | Last Page

Vettechgirl11- I pray everything works out with your hubby and that you get a bfp this cycle...Oh how I pray we all get our well deserved bfp this cycle!!

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you redfiremom: I'll be pray for your BFP as well. :)

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Redfiremom and vettechgirl, I pray we all get our BFP, I wouldn't want any of you'll going through shock therapy!!!!

10 years ago

Awwww tigger I'll be praying for your BFP as well :). <3

User Image

Thanks so much tigger9999! My temp this morning dropped 0.2 degrees and it sent me into a panic until DH talked me off of the ledge that doesn't mean I'm out. It's funny that after all this time he can still be the sane one..

User Image

10 years ago

Awww that's so sweet of him! He is right we aren't out until the shows her face!

User Image

I think I am in for a crap-tastic day...a fellow co-worker announced at this morning's meeting that she is expecting and I about died.

User Image

10 years ago

Oh Hun :( I'm so sorry, keep your head up! When it's your time you will have all the glory in announcing it and inadvertently shoving it in peoples faces lol

User Image

Vettechgirl11: I am longing for the day when i can do that!

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry i havent been posting Ladies. I'll come read what everyone wrote then get busy and forget to post later ;)

Redfiremom- It sucks when that happens. I 'll be happy for them but still inside a little grumpy about it. :)

I broke down and tested 9dpo today and got a bfn on Mother's Day. Note to self: Bad idea, don't do it

With all the progesterone flowing through me now I'm all emotional today and am preparing myself for trying again my next cycle. ;)

User Image

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo