Posts by Vettechgirl11

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

I can't tell the difference between Evap lines or positives

So in my HPT images you can see the line and in person they are all dark blue but didn't show up during the al ...

20 Replies      

Latest 6 years ago

Discussion

I knew I should have tracked my ovulation.... ugh

So I just recently got my birth control out on June 7th, 2017. I immediately started my period that evening an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 6 years ago

Advertisement

Question

Discussion

Fertility Blend Sp-1

So I have a few questions: First off who here have tried this and actually gotten pregnant? Second did y ...

1 Reply      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

104 Replies      

Latest 9 years ago

Discussion

Has anyone ever experienced this and still been pregnant?

Hey ladies! I don't know what to think at the moment. So basically AF was only 24 hours and REALLY light. I li ...

16 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Well. my Test turned negative :(

My DH finally came to me and decided that he was going to get his SA done on the 9th of may. Not going to lie, ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Two years and nothing.....

My DH and I have been trying for two years and nothing so far. This month was the first month I found out that ...

13 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

Has anyone in fact been pregnant after experiencing this?

Hey ladies! I don't know what to think at the moment. So basically AF was only 24 hours and REALLY light. I li ...

8 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago

Question

When should I take a test?

How long after implantation bleeding would you register hcg wise on a preggo test?

3 Answers      

Latest 10 years ago