Posts by Vettechgirl11

Page 2

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 11 - 20

Discussion

9 DPO and feeling discouraged

I know that 9 DPO is really early, but its frustrating when everyone around you is getting pregnant and they w ...

16 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this m ...

68 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

9 DPO!!!! Who wants to be cycle buddies?

9 DPO today. Can't eat much I feel extremely bloated Exhausted Had a dot of spotting today Boobs sore He ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Fertility Blend Sp-1

So I have a few questions: First off who here have tried this and actually gotten pregnant? Second did y ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Maca Root

Hey Ladies just wanted to give you heads up that this cycle I am going to be taking Maca Root. I am hoping tha ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Was 2 weeks late and AF came but VERY short and VERY light.

Has this happened to anyone and they tested later because it wasn't really AF it was just vaginal bleeding and ...

3 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Discussion

Almost 2 weeks and BFN all around me

Starting to get a little discouraged. I don't know whether to believe the pregnancy tests or not but I still f ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

NEED FEEDBACK and some major encouragement

OK here goes nothing. My husband and i have been actively trying for a baby for almost three years in conse ...

6 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

A week late with bfn!!!

Ok starting to get frustrated. I'm having pregnancy symptoms and bfn tests! What is wrong with me?! It's appro ...

5 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

I don't know what to think anymore

So I had two positive pregnancy tests a week ago and yet I had the weirdest "period" ever. I'm not s ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago