Community post

Discussion

9 DPO and feeling discouraged

I know that 9 DPO is really early, but its frustrating when everyone around you is getting pregnant and they werent even trying. I just need some encouragement.

I typically never dream,

but last night and the night before i was having VERY vivid dreams...

one of which was that I had a positive HPT

could this possibly be a sign?

Please help!

User Image

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 16 Replies | Last Page

i am also 9DPO and i am also having similar dreams which ive never had b4,, im having sore bb's and and headaches but i think it could also be a side effect from clomid ,, i have one test left and im trying to hold out on taking it ,,my af is to come in 5 days

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

I too am having sore bbs and headaches, my back hurts a lot and the vivid dreams are weird. I have a lot of tests but i am starting to get discouraged. the on going joke is that i can pass any test in school just not a HPT :/ my period starts in 5 days and I am praying that this is finally our time. My DH wants to be a daddy so bad and I want to be a mom, i think its about time we have our prayers answered.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

4 years this cycle we have been ttc, ive been hopeful and trying not to get discouraged about ttc, im sitting here thinking how long i should hold to take this test i want to take it so bad but i also am scared of what it might read, im not sure how many more negatives i can take ya know .. keep your head you baby dust to the both of us

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Yeah i definitely feel you there. 3 years this cycle. i would wait till you are about 12-14 dpo. I would send you some tests if i could lol I think i just started testing WAY too early so i am discouraged when i shouldnt be. I will be praying for both of us that we both get our rainbow babies :)

User Image

thank you ! i will post my updates to you .. hoping for ranibow babies as well

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

I will do the same for you :)

User Image

So here is my confusion. my 7DPO test has a small luminescent to it. POS or NEG?

User Image

I TOOK A blue dye with + then next day pink die with - so i think im out this month

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

check out my last 2 test and tell me what you think

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Minebb14: they look positive however I would just double check with a frer in a couple of days. Either that or a digital once you have missed your period. Just an update. My body decided to have a VERY weird AF and EARLY. Started yesterday and basically done today. That NEVER happens :/ so I don't know what to think...

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo