Community post

Discussion

5 DPO. Anybody out there?

Just was wondering if anybody wanted to go through the two week wait with me since I actually feel like this may be it ! :)

User Image

68 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 68 Replies | Last Page

5dpo here. Lmp march 21st. I hate the tww

10 years ago

You and me both! LMP was March 15. I O'ed late this cycle and I actually caught it on an OPK which is a first :) so hoping my DH And I caught my egg. I absolutely despise the TWW!!! Please let me know how your test results turn out!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm 5dpo today too and I swear time is going in reverse!! I'm really hoping this is our month!

My LMP was March 17, and I am using Femara for the first time this cycle. I ovulated late on CD 18. Just got CD 21 (actually 22) labs done yesterday and am waiting to get results on my Progesterone levels.

Best of luck to you ladies!!

Kate the Great

10 years ago

Hey katethegreat! welcome to the board! i tested today and i dont know about you guys even though it looks negative it looks like a VERY faint positive to me. i dont know maybe i am just SUPER hopeful lol

User Image

Lol ya I have insane line eye. I even see lines on another girls tests and they are clearly negative lol. Oh well I tested also and it was obviously neg I'll get a pos in the next 3-4 days

10 years ago

I'm hoping for my BFP. It would be my second because my first is an angel baby. It's been 2.5 years since we have conceived anything :/

User Image

Sorry for your loss. I hope this is our month for sure. I would be due on Christmas Day. My last pregnancy I ovulated on April 3rd and oddly enough I ovulated on April 3rd this time around. Just two years apart lol. Both Christmas babies however my daughter was born on 12/11/12. And I tested on 9dpo on April 12th which is exactly when I'll be 9dpo this time

10 years ago

Thank you for your condolences. Moving on :) That is so cool that you and I would be due on Christmas if we get our positives :) I cant wait to test on April 12th!! my mom's birthday is april 9th so i am hoping to give her the best gift ever. Baby Dust to you!

User Image

I'm so excited. I had some seriously weird cramping today and pelvic pressure almost like in my uterus totally thought af was coming which is damn near impossible this early lol. Sounds super duper crazy but I've never felt this before not even with my daughter. It was painful along with a pulling feeling. I don't know I could be flipping lol but I told myself not to get caught up in symptoms this month so I wasn't overly paying attention and then all of a sudden bam!!! Instant discomfort. All I can tell you is that I had a lot going on today in my body. So I looked up implantation and those are some signs (not getting my hopes up) and that it also occurs between 6-12dpo. Just seems kinda weird seeing as we're 6dpo tomorrow

10 years ago

Yeah I was feeling that all day yesterday and some today. It's really weird. I'm trying to stay positive because of all the stress around me and I am trying to stay calm .... I am really hoping this is my year The Lord blesses my DH and I with a LO finally.

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo