Community post

Discussion

2 DPO AND the longest wait ever....

Anybody else wanna join me in my TWW?

User Image

104 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 104 Replies | Last Page

its always the longest wait i dont know how many days past ovilation.i am all i know is im.cd 25 g

10 years ago

No worries :) I'm trying really hard not to test until 9 days from
Now.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello, I am 6 days post IUI and gotta wait as well. It is so hard not to become consumed with the "what if's"

10 years ago

Yeah tell me about it. I'm just going to focus on cleanin and relaxing and spending time with my husband and friends

User Image

I'll join you! I'm 4dpo today. Longest four days ever!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yay! I'm only a day behind you! :) only a week and one day left till testing! After this cycle my husband is taking me to the doctor. It's time to figure out why I'm not conceiving.

User Image

Well ladies, let's try to stay busy while we navigate through the wait, this is my first tww, and this is truly teaching me a lesson on patience!!!

10 years ago

Good idea tigger. And yes it's difficult but it's totally worth it in the long run. I am off to go have dinner with my bestie. You ladies have a good day!

User Image

Well, today I wanted to test sooooooooo badly. It has been 10 days post trigger , and 8 days post IUI. All the research that I have done states that the trigger should be filtered out by the 10th day, and that was in the back of my mind and what was pushing me to test.
I did resist the temptation and decided that the best thing to do was to wait. My reasoning was that I didn't want to get a false positive and be let down later. I figure 7 more days and I will know for sure.

Will power....... Another ability or trait that the tww has taught me. My list is growing.

Things that the TWW has taught me/heightened within me:
1. Patience
2. Will Power
3. Determination
4. Perseverance

10 years ago

I'm 7DPO and I'm dying! I want to test on Mother's Day even though it's a bit early. I can't wait!

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo