Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Kethryes -- I talked to myother about it last night and she felt bad. She said she didn't even realize she was doing it. I haven't had a chance to talk to my BIL about it yet. He's not a complete jerk, just a bit insensitive about my difficulties.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Peace~I'm sorry u had bleeding. I hope for u that its bleeding that some woman get with pregnancy that's normal and everything is ok! How far apart were ur betas?

Margie~I'm so sorry for the BFN :( ur family really needs to quit!! Have u told them you've been trying for a while now? I would tell them and make them all feel like a**holes for their comments. And I'd tell them it's enough! I'm sry ur going through that!

AFM~my little gummy bear looked perfect :))) and it really looked like a little gummy bear lol! I could c it's little heart beating and it was moving around :)) I could also c it's 2 little arms and 2 little legs moving too :)) sweetest thing I've ever experienced :)))

Baby dust ladies!

User Image

8 years ago

Margie, i hope they soon understand!

Shan, so beautiful experience! Keep going well dear!

8 years ago

peace - I am sorry to hear of the bleeding. I pray it stops for you and all turns out well.

Margie - sorry to hear of the BFN and also for what you have had to deal with regarding the family. I wish common sense (not meaning anything negative towards your family in particular) was a gift everyone had and used it in every day situations. Especially sensitive ones. I pray you get your BFP soon and that turns their discussions around to positiveness!

Shan - glad to hear all is going well!!

Cate - so good that you are feeling better than last week and so awesome you were able to use the doppler!! :=)

AFM - we had our ultrasound again today. Baby A had a wonderful heartbeat of 178 and growing well! Baby B appeared in the sac, but measuring a week behind and we were unable to find a heartbeat for him/her. :(
We go back again next Friday for a final followup to see what another week will show, but not very optimistic at this point. We are extremely pleased we have a healthy looking Baby A and would be ecstatic if Baby B grows and turns out healthy, but if not, we are ok knowing God is still giving us a precious gift with only Baby A.

8 years ago • Post starter

Peace - Sorry to hear about your bleeding. Have you followed up with the clinic?

Margie - I'm so sorry to hear about your family's comments. People just don't understand at times how insensitive they are being. :( My heart brakes for you because I know exactly what that feels like. Are you getting a beta done at all? Sorry about your BFNs .

Shan - Congrats on 9 weeks!! That's amazing! I'm 13 weeks today--so hard to believe. The weeks were dragging until about 11-12, now they've gone by a bit more quickly.

Baby- So glad to hear about the healthy heartbeat of baby A. Sorry to hear about baby B. I'm sure you're feeling a mix of emotions right now. Hugs.

Kethryes and While - How are you doing?

8 years ago

Have to keep this short time to catch the bus. Thanks for the encouragement. The betas were 24 hours apart. Lots more bleeding and my boobs don't hurt anymore so I am thinking I lost this one. The clinic is not sure why I am bleeding. So frustrating. Other than the cardiolipin antibody I just don't get it. Wondering if I should try ivf next

8 years ago

Hi ladies! I hope you don't mind me joining you all! My name is Bridget and my wife Michelle and I just did our first IUIs (back to backs) last week after about 4 years of trying on our own at home with known donor sperm.

It's definitely a very different experience doing this all at the fertility clinic, but I'm hoping it'll be a lot more effective!!

Right now we're at 7dpiui (Michelle's the one trying to get pregnant right now), and she's had some promising symptoms. One of the most notable is hip pain, which I've read can be a fairly common symptom in small women (she's only 5'0"). Also, all the remedies pregnant women use seem to be helping her, so I hope that's a good sign! Today she's had some more symptoms, including bad bloating, tiredness, and some waves of dizziness.

We're not testing until next Wednesday, but I'm hoping for good news!

Congrats to all you ladies who got your BFPs this month! :)

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Badwolfbridget - Welcome! I hope you and your wife get a BFP this month.

Peaceangel - I'm so sorry the bleeding hasn't stopped. I'm also considering moving forward with IVF, although I know DH wants to do the last two rounds of IUIs.

Cate - My clinic only does betas after a BFP on a HPT. I'm not going to get them done this time.

Babypath - I'm out for this cycle so I won't have that much positivity to bring to this week. I did tell my mom to stop and she felt bad. She also talked to my BIL and he didn't realize it was a sensitive subject either I guess. At least it's a start. I'm glad you were able to.see baby B this time. FX that the HB shows up next time. I'm glad baby A is doing well.

I love hearing all the U/S news!

AFM - I'm going back to avoiding my sister again. I tried being around more yesterday and after an hour or so she just started saying really mean things to me. I'm not sure why, neither is my mom. At least the comments weren't TTC related. Temp dropped this morning. I fully expect AF to be here within the next day or so. Just in time for the wedding. Wonderful. At least it means that I probably won't have to start the clomid here. The side effects aren't pleasant and this week is already stressful.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Badwolf-- Welcome to the group! I'm sorry you've been on this nasty journey of trying to conceive for so long. Did your wife take the trigger shot? The trigger shot can mimic pregnancy symptoms too. Not to burst your bubble, (hopefully it's an actually sign :D), but it is something that screwed around with me in the past.

Margie - I'm so sorry :( I didn't realize your clinic also doesn't do betas until a BFP. I'm still going to pray you don't get AF!! I would have tested negative at this time too! It was only a day before my expected AF and I tested negative. But I understand self-preserverance as well...and sometimes it's too hard to keep hoping. Especially if you're feeling out this month. Hugs.

Shan - I missed the part in your post about seeing your little jelly bean. haha so cute! It's really amazing how quickly they change in the ultrasound images.

8 years ago

Margie - I am sorry that your family is so mean to you. I don't understand how people can act that way towards their families. I have a few people in my family that I don't care much for, because they are so mean. Also, sorry the IUI didn't work for you this month.

Babypath - Really glad baby A is doing well. I hope you get some good news on baby B.

Peaceangel - Sorry about what you are going through. Keep us updated.

Badwolf - Welcome! I hope you and your wife get your BFP.

AFM - I got another BFN, yesterday. But I don't know if I should count myself out yet. I have such sore breasts and seem to be peeing every two hours or so. And it doesn't feel like AF is coming. I emailed my OB, and told her that I have been getting negative tests and that I want to plan for the next cycle. But I also asked if I should consider going in for a beta test. I am waiting to hear back from her.

I made an appointment with the RE as well. He is on Oahu and only comes to Maui once a month, so my appointment is in October. If I do get my period, then I would like to try another IUI while I wait for my appointment.

So, still waiting. Half of me thinks maybe it did work, the other half is expected AF every time I go to the bathroom.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo