Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, WhileImWaiting

Bridget, I hope things will work out for you two.

8 years ago

Good luck girls :)
Hopefully we will get lots of BFPs soon!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Hi girls, i went to the ivf clinic today. The doctor saw my exams results and he said that my problem is for sure endo. He proposed to go for ivf due to my age and if it doesnt succeed i will go then for laparoscope. I asked him twice if the endo decreases the chances of ivf success. He told me no.
He also told me to get some meds for prolactine as it was raised.
I start the drugs on 12 th of oct. I will have the long protocol.
I was very anxious the last days. Yesterday i couldnt eat, neither sleep. I am still not calm because i had to choose ivf now or after endo treatment. He said that if endo is treated i will be able to conceive naturally, as my numbers are very good although my age. We are ttc for 5 years and nobody told me to check endo, although i was asking the docs, why i am always in pain? Maybe they were confused with that pregnancy that i mc. I dont know!

When i went home, guess what article was published on the guardian!

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2015/sep/28/endometriosis-hidden-suffering-millions-women

Check also the comments! So interesting!

Margie how did it go? Bafwolfbridget, did you have the iui today? I hope the best for both of u!!!!
Shan, how the announcement did go? This is a great time, isnt it? I hope you enjoyed it!

8 years ago

We're at the fertility doc now - it looks like Michelle just ovulated within the last couple of hours, so the doc says it's perfect timing to do the iui today! I'm totally shocked, but happy that we won't have to wait another month to do our second round! I really hope this will FINALLY be the month we get our BFP! :-D

8 years ago

Kethryes - we managed to get the timing spot on for my O but DH's numbers were really low. He only had 6million good ones. The Dr that did the procedure said we should be fine with those numbers. I'm hoping she's right.

Bridget - I'm glad you guys are able to do the IUI this month. FX you catch the egg.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Bridget- I think that will be perfect timing! The egg will have time to travel out of the tubes just to meet a bunch of swimmers!!! Good luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Wow - lots of good news this morning!

Kethryes - I am glad things are moving forward for you and it sounds very promising! I am so sorry it took someone SO long to figure out about the endo! FX for you this cycle!

Margie - 6 million is still a lot! Much luck to you and those swimmers!!

Bridget - that's great news on the ovulation timing! Wish you two the best of luck on this!!

AFM - we graduated from clinic to OB and with that we got 2 ultrasounds in one day! My OB also did a 3D ultrasound and will be doing one each time! So exciting to be able to watch baby's progress that way. We told the kids yesterday who were all excited and immediately started posting to social media, so in order not to hurt any feelings from friends/family, we made our announcement public. I posted the picture we used in my images if anyone is interested!

8 years ago • Post starter

I love it! Do you guys have kids from different marriages?

Margie- It only takes one!!! we had 10 million, but those numbers can be off by 2-3 million so you never know!

User Image

8 years ago

badwolfbridget, i am wishing this is your month! Good luck!

Babypath! So nice to watch your baby!!!! How the family responded?

margie, I agree with chaf, you only need one! Happy 2weeks waiting!
I hope for the best results!

8 years ago

kethryes - I am so excited for you girl :) I am glad you are able to start your IVF :D
Sorry about endo - I had it removed before I moved to IVF and the recovery from that was very quick.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo