Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Bens, I am going to be doing IVF for the first time. But I have to wait until November. I guess that is the only time they can get me in. It is driving me nuts waiting and we only get one shot. :(

8 years ago

Jesk~good luck with ur IUI today :))))

Bens~that's exciting your getting ready to start the whole IVF process :)) congrats and gd luck!!

Margie~those sound like great follicles! Sorry they wouldn't give u the trigger :/ when is ur IUI?

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Shan - I don't know when my IUI will be. It depends on my OPKs which are still negative. like there is almost no second line negative.

Jesk - Good luck today. I hope you catch the egg.

Peaceangel - I hope that the month before your IVF flies by for you.

Bens - good luck on your IVF cycle. DH and I have talked about it. If we need IVF we'll probably start in the spring.

AFM - Temp dipped really low this morning and I've had cramps and EWCM. Unfortunately my OPKs are still no where near showing positive. I've called my clinic again. I'm hoping I'll be able to talk to one of the Drs and convince them to do a trigger shot after all. I really hope we don't screw up this cycle because of timing again.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Thanks for the welcome ladies!

Margie_M: I'm sorry your Dr's office is so concerned about multiples. Maybe your body will release anyways?

My husband is sitting on the couch eating Pop Tarts. He broke his foot while being out at work (he is in the Army). He came home to our oldest child vomiting everywhere. I had to help him up the stairs to abandon him there to help her to the bathroom only for him to question me as to whether or not she had seen a dr. I told him he better just leave the room.

BUT I do get to trigger tonight and go in for the IUI Saturday. So... Here's to crazy!

8 years ago

I<3kids - Wow thas a pretty crazy situation. I hope both your DH and your LO feel better soon. good luck on your IUI. To answer your question, I'm worried that my body will release on it's own again but before I get a +OPK. it's already happened to me a couple of times which is why they recommended me for increased monitoring and the trigger shot.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

We got our results from MaterniT21, everything is perfect with baby :). We know the gender but I promised the husband he would be first to know... he's finding out in front of some friends tonight.

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins~yay!!! Congrats on a healthy baby! Can't wait for u to tell us the gender :)

User Image

8 years ago

Chaffins - that's great news! Congratulations!

Margie - I have my FX for you which ever way you end up going this time! I hope you end up getting to trigger but if not, I pray the timing is perfect for you!

I<3kids - I sure hope things calm down for you soon! That's a lot to deal with and I know it sure sucks when your baby is sick on top of it all.

Kethryes - I am thinking of you! Don't you start your IVF process on Monday? I have a good feeling for you!

Bens - same for you! Best of luck!

AFM - we've been able to catch the FHR using our home Doppler since 9 weeks! It's so reassuring :) We go tomorrow for our last visit at the clinic. They don't normally see people into their 10th week but due To everything we are dealing with, they have made an exception. We also start with the OB visits tomorrow. Busy day!

We are telling all the kids on Sunday so we can't wait for that either!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Good morning ladies,

Baby - Good luck with you appointments today. I'm glad you're able to pick up the HB so well with the doppler. I hope the kids will be just as excited.

Chaffins - Yay! congratulations. I hope you'll be sharing the gender news with us soon.

AFM - I finally got my +OPK this morning.so we'll go in for the IUI tomorrow morning. DH was hoping that he would be able to sleep in this weekend but it's not meant to be i guess. I actually feel like we have a good shot this month. I was stressing about it but now that I've gotten the +OPK I'm super excited. I hope DH's cold hasn't ruined his numbers.

8 years ago

Margie - how exciting :) Good luck tomorrow girl !!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo