Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Basia~congrats!!!!!! Most of all I'm so happy he's healthy!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

@basia- Congrats on the boy!!! I am so happy he is healthy! Any names??

@Chaffins- Hah, oh yes. Pregnancy acne, it's the best! My face actually has been fine, but my back is another story! Being in the sun has helped a ton. It even go so bad it was on my arms!! Why can't we just feel pretty while pregnant?!

8 years ago

Hey ladies,

LS and Chaffins - I'm not pregnant but I've been getting a ton of acne this year. I wonder if it's from changing hormones.

Chaffins - I'm looking forward to hearing your results!

Basia - A boy?! Thats awesome. I think DH really wanted a boy when we first started TTC. I'm with LS any names picked out yet?

Shan - I'm so glad that your doctor is so accommodating. It must be a relief that you can come in at any time. I hope you enjoy your trip to Florida. It sounds amazing. I'm counting down the days until my next vacation. I hope you enjoy your anniversary.

Kethryes - I'm so excited for you. Less than 2 weeks and you get to start. How are you feeling? I think I'm just as excited for your IVF cycle as I am for my next IUI

AFM - My cold has finally gone away some more so I can at least breathe through my nose. It's moving into my chest though. win some lose some i guess. Clomid side effects are kicking in strong today. Headache and overheating every 5 min is not how I wanted this week to go. On the plus side it's almost Friday.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Congrats Basia on the healthy baby boy!

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

congrats basia on baby boy!!!! yay!

8 years ago

So for those who asked about the name - it is such a hard decision. So far we only agree on one name - Sebastian.

I love how it is written the same way in both Polish and English languages (just a bit different pronunciation - but still very similar).

So we did not make far with the names but at least we were able to pick one name that we both like.

It is funny how someone who you know in the past will ruin a possible beautiful name LOL

We know only one Sebastian and he is actually a pretty cool guy - so he better stay that way or we will be back to square one.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia, I feel the same way! So many cute names we have counted out because we know someone who turned us off from the name lol.

I was looking at polish names yesterday cause I was bored lol. They are def hard to translate for the most part, I did like Alek though, I thought that was cute.

:), hopefully we'll be deciding on some names soon too!

Lily Drew and Grayson Finn are both in the running right now.

User Image

8 years ago

Hi Ladies

I hope I can join you all! Congratulations to you ladies who are pregnant!

I am doing IUI this cycle. I've only done one once before, many years ago. I'm a little hopeful, but also too scared to be too hopeful.

8 years ago

Basia, i am glad that your boy is going well! Congratulations! Time to relax and enjoy!

Shan thanks for your wishings! It is still a week to go!

Margie, thank you for your interest on my feelings! They are sure mixed! Good luck with the iui!

I did the last minute's vaginal tests and everything is ok. I just have to boost the lactobacillus to increase my immune. Everything ok!

8 years ago

I had my first ultrasound today, on CD7. Things are looking very good... Thankfully my husband's work is very accommodating even though he is to be away for over 2 weeks when I ovulate. They are going to bring him home to do the IUI.

Here's hoping for us all!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo