Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 170 Replies | Last Page

jeska, thank you for looking! I have been worried about it since i did a digital and it came up negative. It was a frer gold digital. I ended up doing some research and found out that it was unreliable and people have had a lot of problems with that one. This is my 16th IUI. One baby at home and 4 in heaven. I am hoping this one will be a positive pregnancy test and healthy baby.

8 years ago

peaceangel--Welcome! I hope your journey to having another baby is coming to a close. I voted on your pregnancy test--I think it's a BFP! Congrats! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

Margie - Sorry about your BFN. I agree, try testing in a couple days if you can wait. You're not out this month yet!! Still a lot of hope!

Shan- Glad to hear you're doing well. I'm doing well too, thanks for asking. The nausea/vomiting seemed to have gotten worse last week (as a I vomited more than usual), but this weekend I've felt better. Hopefully it's improving from here! I also used a doppler to hear the FHR last night with hubby for the first time which was really special :)

Praying for all you ladies! I have good feelings about September!!

8 years ago

I had my beta today and it was 21.... Not sure what to think about that anyone have thoughts?

8 years ago

Peace - congratulations on the BFP! The one beta alone isn't enough to give an opinion on. Remember you need to see how it grows over a 48 hour period. (Or more depending on what your clinic does)
I wish you the best of luck and a H&H 9 months!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Tested this morning BFN.

Going to wait until Wednesday to test again...

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

PeaceAngel- My first beta was only 15- you can't tell much until you see the 48 hours comparison! Congrats though! Looks like the little peanut implanted!

User Image

8 years ago

Peace~Yay I'm glad it's confirmed with beta :) as long tmrw when u go back its doubled then all is gd :) I sure hope it's doubles for u!!! FXed!

Catmate~I'm glad u had a better wkend :) I hope the sickness is slowing down for u :) remind me how far along u r again. I got my Doppler in the mail a couple weeks ago but my doc said wait until 12 wks and surprisingly I have waited! Lol! I'm 9 weeks today so I can wait if I have to!

Jes~gd luck tmrw!

AFM, I'm 9 weeks today :) I have my last ultrasd appt with the reproductive doc today. I'm so excited to c my sweet baby :) sad to say gd bye to everyone at the clinic but That's ok! I go to my OB Friday so I get to c my sweet peanut twice this week! :)

User Image

8 years ago

So happy you get to see your little one so many times this week. Congrats. I started having a lot of bleeding today... I was supposed to go on heparin for a blood clotting issue but was told not to and to go in for a beta. It was 27 today

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Peaceangel - your betas seem really close together. Was it a full 48 hours between them or only 24? FX your number keep going up.

Shan - congrats on the U/S. It's fantastic that you get to see your little bean twice this week.

Jeska - did you test again this morning?

Cate - I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. It's so cool that you were able to use the doppler.

AFM - I got another BFN this morning with FMU. I don't think this is my month. I love the trip to Niagara Falls, but the other half of my trip hasn't gone quite as well. I keep having strangers and aquaintances tell me to start having kids. I've had MIT BIL make a joke about us having triplets,which my mother joined in on. Followed by a joke that we might be pregnant now and just aren't telling. Given the BFNS I've got this week and the fact that AF should be here by friday. I just want to punch him in the face and I still like and deal with him more than I do my sister. I've been avoiding spending any time with her because she get bitchy around me. The only peoplei n my family that I've enjoyed being around, other than DH, are my brother and father, both of whom have taken off to different cities for a few day, and my niece because she's 7 months old and a cutie. I don't know how I'm going to get through this week sober.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

margie, I am so sorry for BFNs but also for what you pass with your family. How rude they are! You have to stop this telling them that they dont have the right to talk about a such sensitive matter and that it is too offensive, not only for you but also for your husband.

peaceangel, I am so sorry for the bleeding. Did you ask the doctor why this is happening? Good luck dear, hoping for the best.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo