Community post

Discussion

September 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Here we go ladies! Let's have a positive month!

170 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 170 Replies | Last Page

Chaffins - Congrats on the baby Girl!

Badwolf - I am glad your wife was able to do her IUI. FX

BabyPath - That is so exciting being able to see baby in 3D. I like your announcement photo. I was really hoping to have had my BFP last month, I wanted to do a similar thing.

Keth - Good luck with your IVF. Sorry about the Endo, but glad you finally know what was going on.

I <3 kids - how did the IUI go?

AFM - I am 5dpiui. The IUI went about the same as the last time, but this time I bled and spotted for the rest of the day. I have at least a week before I should test. I am just trying not to think too much about it.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Jeska - I'm sorry to hear about the spotting. I hope that you get your BFP this month.

Basia - How are you feeling these days?

Kethryes - I'm happy you're starting your IVF cycle. I'm sorry to hear about the endo. at least they have a plan for you moving forward.

Chaffins - Thanks. You're right it only takes one.

Babypath - Thats awesome that you got to have a 3D U/S. your annoucement was super cute. I really love that idea. I don't think my DH would go for it though.

Bridget - I have my FX that you guys will get your BFP this month.

AFM - My temp stayed up so my BBT actually confirms O on saturday. It's the first time in months when my BBT and my OPK have agreed. I'm feeling super positive about this month. I really hope it works out for us. I have to admit I haven't felt this hopeful that it worked since our first IUI. On the down side I'm super tired this week. I don't know why but I've been waking up a couple of times per night.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - it might be hormonal or just anticipation that keeps you awake :)

I am doing good :) 16 weeks down 24 more to go - I am definitely showing but still hiding from my co-workers. My bosses know but I kept it from my co-workers. I have another Dr appointment on Thursday so I am planning on telling people at work on Friday - I am just tired of hiding it.
Overall I feel really good - a bit tired but I can't complain.
Spotting has stopped over a week ago - YEY so hopefully it is not coming back. I am a bit nervous about this Dr appointment - I just want to hear that everything is ok.
I am still stalking you girls - as much as I can :D And really hope all of you will get that BFP this month.
Sending you lots of pregnancy vibes :D

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

Basia - I can't believe you're 16 weeks already. Time is really flying. It's exciting that you get to tell your Coworkers this week. I hope everything is wonderful at your DRs appointment on Thursday. I'm glad that the spotting has stopped. I think next week I'll have a really hard time dealing with the anticipation. I already want to start testing but I know it's waaay too early.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Margie - yes way to early :) no need to pee on a stick and see bfn and stress over it
When are you planning to start testing exactly?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

hi ladies! I am following along every day and reading everyone's progress!

@Margie-I am so happy how spot on you were with your IUI this cycle! I feel great about it. 6 million is plenty of swimmers!! FX for you girly.

@babypath-That is such a cute photo!! It's kinda sad to graduate, isn't it?! I was not really ready for it when they told me i was ready to move on. Even though my clinic was an hour away, i wasnted to stay with them for as long as i possibly could!! It's a good feeling though...to know you have progressed and they feel good about letting you go. Congrats lady! I am sure everyone loved the photo and you probably got some cute responses!

@Chaffins-How you and the little lady feeling?! Were you SO shocked? I remember you telling me you were for sure baby was a boy!

@keth-That's a tough place to be in with the IVF and endo. That's also frustrating no one checked for you. I iwll have to read that article. If i can give you any advise, go with your gut. Your intuition is usually right.

@bridget-Sounds like it was the most perfect timing! FX!

@while- how you doing?

AFM- Holy moly ladies, i am 30 weeks on thursday! can you believe it?! I sure can't. Baby girl is moving a TON. I am actually getting nervous about how active she is going to be once she is born! We are going to have a wild child! That's funny because i was a very chill baby and have always been a bit shy. DH is somewhat the same way as i am. We have decided on her name!! At least i think we have ha! I still think we might need to meet her :) But for now, DH has come around to Lucy! One of the main reasons i was so stuck on Lucy was well first I have always loved the name. But going through IVF i always said...there IS a light at the end of the tunnel. Then i found out what Lucy means....Light. It was so perfect. I recently heard of the name Nevaeh, which yes as cliche as it is, is Heaven spelled backwards. But we love it. So i think her name is Lucy Nevaeh :)

I am still getting braxton hicks every day, but they are not painful so my doctor is not worried. I was loving i had only gained 8 pounds at 25 weeks, and then at 29 weeks i had gained 17! Yikes! I think this baby is going to be big...my belly is measuring a little ahead. When you hit 25 weeks or around that, your doctor will start measuring your stomach in cm. You should be in cm the amount of weeks you are. So if you are 25 weeks along, your belly should be 25 cm....plus or minus 3 cm. At my 29 week i was measuring 30-31 cm. So i am still within the normal range, but still!

8 years ago

LS - That's crazy that yoiu are so far along. I'm glad the little lady is active. I hope she's a chill little lady when she arrives. Lucy is a lovely name and Nevaeh is super unique. It's a beautiful name for what I'm sure will be a beautiful girl.

Basia - It's more I'm excited to know. I think I'll try and hold off as long as possible. I imagine that means I'll test between 12 - 14 DPIUI so between 8-10 Oct. I reallt don't want to see only one line so I figure if I can hold off until 12DPO I should see something if it worked.

8 years ago

So many IUI's so many TWWs! I'm so excited! Lol...

When you guys finish with your TWW I'll be heading to Florida for vacation! EEK!

Also- I was super convinced this baby was a boy and I'm still a bit skeptical lol. We have an Ultrasound next Wednesday (Oct 7th) so I'm hoping they can verify the sex for me then!!

I'll be stalking you girls!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Bridget~that's great news! Congrats! I hope this is ur BFP :)

Margie~that's still good numbers, I hope this is ur BFP! :)

Keth~I'm so sorry they r just figuring this out after so long! How frustrating! Hang in there! I'm glad u can move forward now that u know! Gd luck!

Baby~isn't it so great seeing the baby?! :) cute pic!!! :)

Jesk~I can't wait for u to test! Gd luck girl!

Margie~I'm glad u feel so hopeful :) I hope this is ur month!

LS~that's so exciting :) my best friend is preg and naming her little girl Lucy :) super cute.

AFM~Florida has been great so far! I have to say it's much different being at beach bars and not drinking lol! So worth it tho! Haha! We did our reveal pic on the beach yesterday :) our 3 year anniversary was yesterday and it's also where we got married so it really had a lot of meaning :) we r here till next Thursday (oct 8) then oct 9 is Genetic testing and ultrasd :) until then we r relaxing on the beach! Hope u ladies have a great rest of the week :)

User Image

8 years ago

Hi girls! It's been a while since I've posted but I've kept up with reading all of your posts. I've been swarmed with work (back-to-school) as I'm teaching some courses at the University near us. I've enjoyed reading about how you all are progressing on your pregnancy journeys!

Good luck to all that did IUI or have one coming!

Hello to all the new names :)

LS - I can't believe you're 30 weeks--the last 10 weeks or so have flied by for me! Glad she's moving well!! Exciting!

Chaffins - Congrats on the girl! I feel (from my core) that I'm having a girl haha. We'll see...

Baby - Adorable you got to see your little with 3D! Amazing :)

Shan - Glad things are going well and you're enjoying your vacation! Can't wait to hear how your tests/U/S go next week

Margie - Good luck this month. My fingers are crossed extra tightly for you!

Keth - So glad that you saw a Dr and are getting some answers. I hope you can being the IVF process right away!

Sorry to anyone I've missed. I'm doing well, I'm 16 weeks today and feeling so much better. I am definitely showing and pretty well everyone knows by now. I'm starting to get more excited and feel more relaxed too :) I don't know that my place is still on this board as I've gone through the journey of trying to conceive and am now at a different place. I don't want to be insensitive to those who are still in the midst of the difficult struggle. Just know I'm reading and thinking/praying for you all. xo

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo