Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 291 Replies | Last Page

I am ok. I actually got preseed at Walgreens, so I did not have to order it I would not worry about a so many people don't get a for a few days after they miss Are you feeling any better? I am not doing opk this month. I read about a woman that used them and then one month her and her husband just every other day and she got pregnant. I might try that because that way I am covered I am still for you. Keep me updated

User Image

12 years ago

Well got the today ... Im going to try the OPK's this cycle because my period is all over the place . Im going to really relax this month and go with the flow (TRY).....lol.... To The Both Us

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Ahh...that dirty witch! Well, this has got to be our month! Let me know if you are trying anything new besides the opk. I will let you know about the preseed, I have not used it yet. Waiting to I am doing prenatals and vitamin b6, that is supposed to help. If I come across anything else, I will let you know. I am going to ask about preseed on here, I have read some mixed reviews. and I will continue to for both of us.

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Kimmie .... I was having some computer problems, so I couldn't post. Well im still waiting for the to leave..uugghh!! I just want to ...lol... I went to buy some OPK test and they were $50 bucks for 7 , so idk if im buying them...smh... How's everthing with you and your cycle so far? My period this month was very light I pray I ovulate this month . I have been praying that we both get our .

That is too expensive! I can get them here for so much less, plus I have coupons! Send me your address on fb and I will mail them to you, I am being serious. They did show my lh surge last month, I can get you a pack of 7 for less than $15. If that is what you want, just send me your address in a private message on fb I took the preseed back, too many scary reviews! I guess I will just do the opk this month. Almost time to Glad you got your computer fixed, I was starting to think I bored you to death! for to leave, so you can get this show on the road!

User Image

12 years ago

Awww thanks that is so sweet of you, but im just going to every other day and save the cash . Im going to the states for Christmas and imma stock up on TTC supplies .. What's going on with the preseed, why did you take it back? I wasn't bored with you at all...lol... We keep each other sane during the lond stressful TWW . This seems to be my last day of my period and Im feeling Ovulation pains . Keep me posted

Glad the witch is on here way out! I am glad you get to come back to the states for Christmas, stock up! The preseed was safe for use to ttc, but it could damage up to 7% of sperm and the dna. They said it lets a lot of weaker sperm through, and they fertilize the egg, which can lead to mc, cause it was a weaker sperm. I know a ton of people have had success with it, but I did not want to take the chance. Lots of and to you. I HATE the tww, I may end up in a padded room. We should be starting it about the same time.

User Image

12 years ago

My ticker is messed up!

User Image

12 years ago

puhahahaha....I like it now I can see what it is ... Started my and now the show's on the road ... Are You READYYYY Team TTC TWW

Yes, I am ready. I am in my fertile period I have not had my lh surge yet but still just to be on the safe side! I read that low vitamin d can make it harder to get pregnant and that it can play a role in mc because vitamin d helps your lining get thick to support a pregnancy. I started taking caltrate chews, yum! Well lots of to you. Keep me updated. According to my stuff on here, I should ovulate on Friday, we shall see. and I will be got your

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo