Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 291 Replies | Last Page

WHERE ARE YOU KB?????????

I've sent a search party over to Virginia to look for you. I've told them to look out for a giant stork carrying a pink blanket and a little bundle inside, as I know it'll be flying just above your home!

Hurry up and come back!

and

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

I don't think the stork was headed here, but it was a nice thought I had my party yesterday and dh did everything. He cleaned and made my cake I am sorry about the soy, I had read what a lady on here had wrote about it and did not think anything of suggesting it to you Dawn. The ONLY think I have noticed out of the norm is the other day I was blowing my nose and I got a bad pain in my uterus, like I pulled something. Then it happened again when I peed (sorry) and it happened last night when I went to close the door on my van. It felt like something was pulled. Other than that, I have cramps and feel like I am going to start. I don't have any test, I am not sure if I should even waste the money on them. Any advice? Dawn, I have a lhasa poo, he is little and black. He is very protective of my kids even though he is just a little dog. The weather here is nice. It was really warm the other day but today it is sunny and in the 50's. I am trying not to think about my weird stretchy uterus feeling, I know I had it with other pregnancies, but not sure how early. I will keep you updated and let you know AS SOON as I test. I am sure it will be a but I will probably waste money on a test like a dummy anyways! Dawn have you tested again? Trish, please let me know if you start to feel anything good going on

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies,
Well im very excited to start my new job at the end of this month!!!! I have gained so much weight since Ive been a stay at home wife..uugghh!!! Im not going to test again until next month because last time I spent to much money and that evil winch showed up LATEEE. It's easy to have self control when the test cost a arm and a leg. I kinda feel like she's coming soon I have been having cramps. If I come on in a few days that means my cycle just changed because this around the time I came on last month.

Kimmie Im so happy you had a blast at your party. You deserve to be treated like the queen you are. If I wasn't watching my weight I would tell you to ship me a peice of cake. I the weird feelings means a is on the way!! I know what you mean about the pulling feeling because I felt that with my daughter.

Trish I can't wait to see the doc I just want to know what the hell is going on with my body. I will be happy when you go as well so we can get our . Do you feel like the is coming anytime soon? How long have you been TTC for me it's been 13mo .

Ok Well im going to cook my dinner now I will chat with my team later .

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Well, I was getting ready to go out to get a birthday present for my sister, hers is on Wednesday, I was looking through the coupons in the paper to see if there was one for icing. There was a $3 off for EPT, so I took that as a sign, and got a test. It was a of course I know it is a little early, but I thought the coupon was someone trying to tell me something, they should have told me to keep my money on my wallet Dawn, I am glad you get to go back to work. I have gained weight as well, it is hard when you are home all day. I will let you all know if anything good happens. I am glad you knew that funny pain I was talking about, it usually is pregnancy related. Keep me posted

User Image

12 years ago

Kb, that sounds like a really, really positive symptom - particularly as you experienced it before in other pregnancies. I that this is your month. Please don't get down about a BFN. I noticed that you're only 10dpo (not sure if you were 9dpo when you took the test? I can't work out the time difference!!!), so it's still really early to test. I've read that it can take anything between 6 and 12 dpo to implant (in some cases up to 14!) so the feeling you're having may just be the little bean settling in and making itself comfortable. If that's the case, it'll be another few days before it shows up in a test. I'm right!

I know what you mean about signs, I really believe in these kinds of things. Last night I had a horrible dream that I started my period really early an there was blood everywhere (tmi, I'm sorry!). I woke up quite upset but then I thought about it. Every other month I have one dream where I'm staring at an HPT and see two pink lines. And each month I get a BFN. So maybe this month my dreams will work in reverse!!! I'm not getting my hopes up!

I use two sites (FF.com and MyFertilityCharts) to record my BBT (actually, make that three as I use this site too!) and they have come up with two ov dates - cd16 or cd18. So today I'm either 3dpo or 5dpo. For the record, I'm going to go with 3dpo (as it means I need to wait longer to test!).

Like I said, I'm not getting my hopes up for a BFP. Each month I start spotting around cd22 (which is tomorrow) and it gets heavier until AF. And last month's cycle was horrible. So this month I'm just hoping the spotting stays away a bit longer and my luetal phase gets a bit longer. Last month my LP was either 6 or 9 days. If it takes a bean up to 12dpo to implant then it's never going to happen for me so I really need to work on making that longer. I'm hoping B50 complex is going to help! Tomorrow will be the first test to see if I start spotting or not ( )

Dawn, I've been TTC for 7 months:

Cycle 1: NTNP
Cycle 2: NTNP
Cycle 3: NTNP and pre-natal vits
Cycle 4: CBFM and pre-natal vits
Cycle 5: CBFM, OPKs and pre-natal vits
Cycle 6: CBFM, OPKs, BBT, Preseed, green tea and pre-natal vits
Cycle 7: CBFM, OPKs, BBT, EPO, green tea, B50 complex

So, I've pretty much ran out of things to try!!! What have you both been trying? Have you been changing things each cycle?

As for the gaining weight issue - same here! So, I've decided to follow a Gi diet (apparently it's quite good for TTC too as it's pretty much just a healthy eating plan. Look it up on Google!). So that's the new thing I'll be trying next month. Oh, and I'll be switching to organic food where I can and avoiding processed foods. Apparently the chemicals in non-organic foods have been found to mess with your hormones etc and I'm keen to try anything to get my cycles to be a bit more normal!

Kb, wait another two days (if you can!) and test again. Your team mates are rooting for you

Dawn, I know that tests cost a fortune where you are. Can you not order from Amazon? That's where I get mine and you get 50 for about £8 (what's that, approx $13?)

Please know that you're both in my thought and I'm for our 2012 babies!

12 years ago

Yes, I tested at 9 dpo. I am trying not to think about the I have not had any baby dreams yet. When I was pregnant in April, I had a dream about being out with my sister and my mom and I had a little girl with me. A few days later, I found out I was pregnant. I really hope your bloody dream is your minds way of telling you that you will get a I have heard wonderful things about the vitamin b and your lp I have not been trying anything but and the Geritol vitamins. Guess we will find out if there is a baby in every bottle Dawn, I hope you find something out about your crazy cycle! That would drive me mad If anything exciting happens I will let you know. Feeling crampy and lazy which is normal for me before the shows

User Image

12 years ago

Good Morning Ladies,

KIMMIEEE....You know better 9DPO are you trying to stress yourself out on purpose . That don't count at all wait a few more days and test again. We have been doing this for 4 cycles together WOW time flys. I did see the geritol in the pharmacy I might give it a try

Trish.... Because I live on an Island and the cost for EVERYTHING is out of control I pretty much wing it or rely on online calendars . Im thinking about getting some OPK and just bitting the bullet because my cycle is all over the place. When I order things online I have to pay 45 or 85% for duty so I never get a break.

Blowing Tons Of and we all get a SOONNNNN

Yes I know I tested to early. I really did take tat coupon as a sign, I swear! You should grab the Geritol. The extra iron is what is supposed to help. I don't eat a lot of meat so I could have probably used it anyways I feel worn out and my legs have felt heavy today. Does that make any sense to you all? Dawn has the shown up yet? Trish, you feeling anything yet? I really hate the tww

User Image

12 years ago

Awww Kimmie your boys are so handsome I want boys. Im now 17days late just like last time maybe the will show but I I get a. Im not testing until next month. Well imma try to get some I will chat in the morning!!

Kb, those sound like promising symptoms!!! Do you remember getting the same feeling with any of your boys? When are you due AF? Are you going to wait until then to test or are you going to test before that? Wishing you lots of and

Dawn, let's hope we find out what's going on with your cycles! I'm it's a little making itself warm and cosy...and wants to give mum a BIG surprise by making her wait so long!!! . I'm sorry everything is so expensive where you are. But I suppose there has to be some down sides of living in a tropical, sun-kissed wonderland while some of us live with storms and snow! Can your family not send you some cheap tests from the US? Or do you not want them to know that you're TTC?

AFM: Nothing interesting. I did have some cramp pains around cd18 (which is estimated to be my o day). I don't normally feel anything around o time so I'm hoping this is a sign that my B50 has given me a stronger ovulation. My temps certainly seem to be a bit better post o. Well, today is the dreaded cd22. I'm going to be so nervous every time I use the bathroom as I just don't want the spotting to start. Please, please, please, please, please let me break the cd22 curse. I just want a more normal cycle!

DH goes for his SA tomorrow, which he is NOT looking forward too! I've told him to relax and just to make sure he sends his best men in to do the job!!!

Kb, how's the book coming along?

Sending you both lots of

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo