Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Ladies, I'm so sorry I've been missing for a while. DH made me promise not to go online and scare myself with stuff so I've been staying away from my computer as much as possible.

Kb, I'm so sorry you've been going through all of this and I haven't been here for you - I'm a rubbish friend and I'm sorry. I know you must be worrying just now, but please try and take it easy. I know two people who had breast calcifications and everything was absolutely fine. Apparently, they are super common, and almost always benign, but the doctors are obliged to do a follow-up so they can 100 per cent confirm it.

I know having a biopsy isn't pleasant but it's great that they are checking you out and can put your mind at ease with firm results. When are you scheduled to have one? I really hope it's soon as the waiting is always the hardest part. Please know that I'm here for you and if you ever want to talk/vent then this is the place to do it. I am 110% positive that you are absolutely fine and I'll be praying that you get your appointment soon.

I know you say you're not great at the positive thinking thing, but you have to try. Dawn and I will send heaps of positivity your way and there won't be room for anything else! Like I said before, these things are so common you wouldn't even believe it but the doctors just have to do all the checks anyway. Here's your new mantra 'I am absolutely fine and should stop worrying; I am absolutely fine and should stop worrying; I am absolutely fine and should stop worrying...' I'm here for you and you're in my I'm sending you so much and that you're going to have to buy a new house just to fit them all in

Dawn, I'm glad the finally showed! When are you going to get checked out? Have you started your new job yet? I feel like I've not spoken to you both in months! If I don't hear that you've been to the doctor in the next day or two then I'm coming over there, Dawn. I mean it. Don't you mess with me!

AFM: Well, I'm still spotting, this is the 23rd day in a row. However, I'm still pregnant! I don't know why I got a BFN or why I've been bleeding but the little bean is hanging on in there for now. I had my first scan yesterday (at 6 weeks) but it was too early to see anything. I have a gestational sac and a yolk sac but they can't see a fetal pole or anything yet. So, I'm going for another scan in two weeks. Like I said, I'm still bleeding so I'm classed as a 'threatened miscarriage' so this could still go either way. I'm trying to remain positive until I know any different but it is really hard. Especially when they didn't see anything yesterday. I'm fed up reading of people who've seen a baby and a heartbeat at 6 weeks and I've seen nothing. But, I did ovulate a little later this cycle so I just have to try and relax and hope it needs time to grow.

Anyway ladies, I'm so sorry I've been MIA. But with all the bleeding etc, my DH made me promise not to scare myself online and I've been doing my best to avoid it. I want you both to know that you're in my thoughts and prayers and Kb, please believe me when I say you'll be absolutely fine. Sending you both lots of

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

I am SO glad you got on. I was going crazy trying to find out what was going on with you I am so happy you are pregnant. When I miscarried there was no yolk sac but a fetal pole. My baby had stopped growing at like 5 weeks. I think you might just have o'ed later than you thought or it might have implanted later. I have been and will continue to for you. I have my biopsy Friday morning, I am freaking out I thought they would put me to sleep but they are just giving me a local. IN MY BOOB! I am so scared I hope you all are doing fine, Trish thank you so much for getting on

User Image

12 years ago

Awww, thanks Kb, I really appreciate it! (oops, almost put a baby-dancing emoticon in rather than the hugs emoticon - that would've been confusing!!!)

I'm glad your biopsy is tomorrow and you'll have it over and done with. Is your appointment in the morning or afternoon? And don't worry about not having a local rather than a general anesthetic, I'm sure that's all that's needed as it'll be a very quick procedure. I know you'll feel uncomfortable having folk messing about with your boob, but it'll be over before you know it and the local anesthetic means you'll be able to get up and leave straight away. A general would keep you in all day. If you really are nervous, doctors will often offer you sedation prior to the procedure. I've been offered this before but I'm pretty scared of not being in control of my own mind, if you know what I mean, but I know tons of people who swear by sedation - they say it's like having an injection of six gin and tonics!!! I had a biopsy done a few years ago as I had a growth in my armpit (it looked like a mishapen, dark mole) and I had a local anasthetic while they burned it off. I felt NOTHING! And the doctors and nurses were really nice, kind and reassuring so it was over in a flash. So please don't worry about it. The one thing you should make sure and ask is when to expect your results. They often forget to tell you this and you don't want to leave the hospital and then worry because you don't know how long you'll have to wait for results. If I remember correctly, they had my results back quite quickly and that'll put your mind at ease once and for all.

It'll be over before you know it and they'll confirm what I'm telling you now - that you'll be ABSOLUTELY FINE! I promise!

Now, how are things going with your cycle? Have you o'd yet?

Dawn, are you using OPKs or anything this cycle or are you just going to wait for your doctor's appointment?

Come on Team TTC, we can get through ANYTHING together! Sending you both lots of and

12 years ago

My biopsy is in the morning, 10:30. My nurse called yesterday and told me she did not want me ttc until after they had the results. I told her that I o'ed last Wednesday and had sex like she told me too. I am due in 6 days, she wants me to test. I took one this morning and it was a just like I thought it would be. I guess I am so scared because my calcifications are the micro ones, in a cluster. Those normally mean cancer. They said that when they are clustered that they could be hiding something Dawn, i hope you are going to every other day. How has the job been going? Better than sitting on the beach all day? YEAH RIGHT! I need a pool and a pool boy to fan me all day and feed me grapes Trish, how are you feeling? Please keep us updated, I that your little one is cozy and warm in there. You know, sometimes they can hide, did they do an internal ultra sound?

User Image

12 years ago

KIMMIE BEAR!! DID YOU HEAR ANYTHING FROM THE DOCTORS YET? I HAVE BEEN FOR YOU LIKE CRAZY!! I KNOW THINGS WILL TURN OUT GREAT I BET YOU GET YOUR THIS MONTH. MY JOB IS GOING GREAT SO FAR AND BETTER THAN BEING ON THE BEACH BECAUSE I GET TO HAVE SOME CASH TO BUY OPK'S. I SEE THE DOCTOR ON THE 16TH AND IT'S NOT FREE TO SEE THE GYN LIKE i THOUGHT. i HAVE TO PAY $160.00. SINCE I WORK IN THE LAB I ATLEAST GET MY BLOOD WORK FREE. IM REALLY FEELING THE POOL BOY AND GRAPES THING .

TRISH WELCOME BACK AND ON THAT IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND YOUR DH . IM NOT TO SURE IF IMMA USE OPK'S THIS MONTH BECAUSE MY CYCLE IS ALL OVER THE PLACE I WOULDN'T KNOW WHERE TO START. TRY TO RELAX

I SO MY TEAM

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Dawn I go tomorrow for my biopsy. I am glad you have an appointment this month Maybe they will figure out what is going on with you. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything from my appointment. She said it takes like 3 days for the lab to send the results in. I should know next week. I am looking for that darn pool boy

User Image

12 years ago

Kimmie please keep me posted!!! I have faith that everything will work out. It sucks that you can't make babies. I know as soon as you can you will be back at it. Well imma try to catch some cause im so sleepy. I will check in with u guys later

Trish rub your belly for me

Kb, you're in my thoughts and prayers today and I hope everything goes well. Please get on here when you can and let us know how you got on. And please don't worry about it in the meantime. There's nothing you can do until you get the results so it's best just to relax. I read up on the micro-calcifications you mentioned and I've read that the majority of these are benign, but because they cluster it's harder to see what's going on so they need to take a biopsy. But it also said NOT TO WORRY as they are most likely benign. I'm sending you so many today that you MUST feel it in Virginia! Good luck!

Dawn, what a nightmare you have to pay to see a Gyn. Can you not 'accidentally' bump into one in the staff canteen or something??? Getting your bloods done is the first step, but I really think you need to speak to someone. Now that you're a member of staff, can you not call up the Gyn and say that 'a patient' is freaking out in the hallway and won't move until someone tells her why her periods are all wonky (and then give her all your dates and symptoms!!!) I really hope you get something sorted out soon. And I'm glad you're enjoying your job! Oh, and I've rubbed my belly for you and told it its Auntie Dawn said hi!

By the way ladies, I don't know if anyone has noticed but we're almost at the end of page 15 and I think we need to start a new thread after that? Just so that we don't lose each other, I've started a new thread in 'Waiting to Ovulate' under 'General Chatter' and I've called it 'Team TTC'. We should perhaps move their before we get cut off from this one - what do you think? This site isn't the easiest for searching for forum posts so this is the link for the thread http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=8353 and then you can just click on the 'follow topic' button and then it will always be listed in your 'my forum topics' section on the right-hand side.

Anyway ladies, better go. Kb, please let me know how you get on. Dawn and I are for you.

12 years ago

I am going to reply on our new page

User Image

12 years ago

HELPPPPP How do I get on the new page!!!!!!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo