Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies,

Unfortunately I don't think the good news will come from me. Bleeding heavier today and BFN.

Hoping to see my doctor today anyway...

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Trish, I am so sorry. I think that is why I am not going to test anymore until I miss my period. I know how you feel, I was so excited last month when I saw a then I was devastated when I got a I feel your pain. I wish we lived closer, I think it would be easier If you see your doctor, please let me know what they say

User Image

12 years ago

AWWWW Trish Im So Sorry Babe I will keep you in my . Keep your head up I know how you feel because I went thru the same thing once before. Im with Kimmie no more testing until I miss my period.

Sending you both lots of and big

I my TTC Dream Team

Im now 29 days late and I don't feel preggers at all so I think im not going to test. I think that if I was this late I would have tons of symptoms but I have nothing. Im thinking my body is just all out of wack and I need to see a doctor.

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladie,

Well I broke down and tested and it was a ... So atleast we all know now. I just need to see a doctor.

Wait Wait Wait LADIESSS

I went to throw the test away and it was a big pink on the stick!!!!! Im trying not to get to excited about it. Im going to try to post a pic of the stick on the board. I need to buy another test before I get my hopes up

Ahh! Where is the picture I wanna see it

User Image

12 years ago

I can't post it for some reason.....UUUUGGGHHH!!!!!! My DH just saw the stick and he said "YEA THAT's A LINE.... .. I cant get excited Yet.

I wanna see

User Image

12 years ago

I just posted a pic from my web cam and it's not real clear. Go 2 unsure test and tell me what you think

I can see a pink line in the first window, it is VERY dark The second window is blurry, is that one the control window?

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo