Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Dawn, I am already crazy so winging it just adds to the insanity! I am so glad you are leaving but sorry that your dh will be left behind for a bit I have my tree and all up, and my dh put the lights on the house today. My 5 year old was WAY excited about that. I have never heard of any place with out a Mcdonalds, that is crazy talk! I am sorry to hear about you falling, that sounds like something I would do! I get vertigo every once in a while. I am glad to hear that you are ok. Is your ear bothering you at all? They told me that a lot of times it is your inner ear that causes dizziness. Still have pre o pains so I guess I should make sure I I like the opk's but just not all the planning. Please keep me posted, let me know if you have any o pains! I am going to that you do, yes I am going to pray that you have pain! But it would be good pain

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies, how is everyone? kb thank you so, so much for your kind offer to send me Geritol - that's so sweet of you. I'm currently taking Sanatogen 'mother-to-be' (got half a bottle left!) and I'm going to stick with these just now until I've had my second blood test. My first one, that tested for FSH and LH came back clear and my next one is on the 14th so FX. I don't know if vitamins can interfere or not, but playing it safe for now! After that, I may well take you up on your kind offer... Thanks again!

How have you been feeling? Are you still having any pain? I hope you are resting and taking it easy. How exciting you have your tree up already. DH and I went shopping for one yesterday but it started snowing so we ended up coming home with a snow shovel and rock salt instead! I'll need to brave the weather and get one in the next few days - I can't believe Christmas is just around the corner (and hopefully our are too!)

Dawn, how are things going with you? Are you on your way home? I'm sorry to hear of your falll and hope you're okay. You've probably been running around crazy trying to pack and get ready to go home so it was probably stress-related. Both you and kb need to learn to take it easy!!! Just think of that Big Mac and it'll all seem worth it!!!

Hope all you other TTC ladies are getting on well and that the is staying away.

Things with me are fine. Cd12 and monitor still showing 'high'. This is the SEVENTH day in a row. I'm pretty sure DH has tampered with it to allow for more days of !!!

Sending lots of to everyone TTC.

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

Littlehappenstance, I can not believe you got snow. You are so lucky! My boys would love that I am still having my pains, I have o pains as well. I have never used the monitor you have, I have only ever done opks. With them I only get one day of positives. Are you getting 7? Dawn, I hope you are doing well. Still for your o pains

User Image

12 years ago

Sorry you're still having pain kb, make sure you get plenty of rest. On the other hand, I'm glad that you're having o pains - that's great sign! I don't always get any pains so not always sure when it's happened.

As for my monitor, I think it's playing games with me! It should detect an extra 1-6 fertile days in addition to my two 'peak' days. OPKs look out for the LH surge that triggers ov. The monitor tracks LH too and can identify my peak days (e.g. when I ov). However, it also tracks rising levels of estrogen (which triggers the LH surge) and can therefore tell me in advance of my surge when I should be . However, this month I've had 7 'high' days so far so I reckon the monitor is still getting used to me (it tracks your cycles). Either that, or my body is producing way more estrogen that normal!

I've been using OPKs this month too (I know, it's overkill, but I'm just a bit of a POAS-aholic!) and today's has come back with a darker line, but not quite there yet. So hopefully I'll o in next day or so. With all of these different things to think about, it's no wonder you've decided to give yourself some breathing space and leave off the baby-making aids for a while. I hope this is your month and you get the you've been for.

As for the snow, you're the lucky one NOT to have it - it's a complete pain! However, if you've got young boys then I understand why you'd want some. The kids around here have been having great fun building snowmen! Whereabouts do you stay? Will you get snow at some point?

Dawn, hope all is going well with you. Sending you lots and lots of . We need some Christmas around here!!!

12 years ago

Gm Ladies, Well I leave Sunday and im so excited . I have been thinking about my DH not being with me which means no , poor guy I know he feels so used . I want a monitor to track my O days so freakin bad, I hate all the guessing.

I have been talking with my cousin, who is 5mo preggers and is not a happy camper. I cried my eyes out because I want to be preggers, so why can't it be me. I pulled myself together and because I know it will happen for us all .

OMG Snowwwww..... I we don't get any when I go home, My poor bones is now use to warm weather 70 degrees im reaching for my jacket. It has been HOTTTT as HELLLL since April and im so glad it's starting to cool off . My mom called me last night to tell me about all the decor she put up which had me super duper excited . Please that I O this month and my DH's men march and BINGOOO hit my Egg and my Egg snuggles deep in my Uterus. That's how we have to think this cycle.

COME ON YALL LET'S MAKE BABIESSSSSS

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Littlehappenstance, I am in Chesapeake Virginia. It has been 70 degrees here, I was Christmas shopping and people were wearing shorts! We have gotten a day or two of snow the past few years, the kids go crazy! I have never used a monitor before, I think that is great that it can tell you so much I guess that helps take out all the guess work. I think I o'ed lastnight, a day early. I had my usual pain, have had a little bit today, but not like last night. Dawn, I see that you are in your fertile period. Hmm, no wonder you are not on here, you are too busy Let me know if you get any o pains, I am still that you do!

User Image

12 years ago

Wow! Wearing shorts Christmas shopping! That's nuts! We're lucky if we get a couple of days of short-wearing weather during the height of summer! No wonder we're addicted to our foreign holidays! I've never been to Virginia, but with that kind of weather then I may need to put it on my 'to do' list! My DH and I love the US but it's been a few years since we were there. We've visited Chicago, Missouri, Las Vegas (of course!), Hawaii, San Francisco and New York. In fact, my DH proposed in Central Park, NY - so romantic! Anyway, no more talk of hot weather you two - I'm sitting with my central heating up high, a fleece on, a mug of tea in my hand and that the storm doesn't do any major damage to my roof!

I'm glad that you got your o pain, now let's keep our fingers crossed that this is your month, I have a real feeling it will be. I hope you've been doing plenty

Dawn, I know how awful it is when everyone around you seems to be preggers apart from you. On one hand, I'm happy for them, on the other hand, it makes me feel so upset that it isn't me. I hate how so many women fall pregnant easily and wonder what's wrong with me. Is there a problem with me or with DH? Are there no problems, it's just going to take time? All the questions would drive you around the bend so you have to keep positive. I'm certain that one day very, very soon we will be the preggers ladies and this frustrating TTC business will all feel like a distant memory. FX for all of our Christmas

Well, I'm cycle day 14 and STILL 'high'! I read that sometimes the monitor can miss your LH surge if it's a short one, so I've being doing OPKs in the afternoon too (okay, I'll be honest. I'm sometimes doing them 2-3 times a day!). So yesterday lunchtime, I took an OPK and it looked almost positive (I've never used OPKs before this cycle but the ones I've done this cycle have been either completely white or just a little hint of pink. This one was definitely a lot darker and I couldn't make up my mind if it was positive or not. In some lights it looked as dark as the control line, in others it didn't.) I'm also charting my BBT but those temps are all over the place and I don't see any nice neat patterns like other women get! So no information there!

Dawn, you mentioned your DH feeling used, well I'm sure mine does too. He's for my monitor to show 'peak' so I'll stop jumping on him!!!

Sending you both lots and lots of

12 years ago

Hey Ladies, Well ladies only time will tell now . I had a wonderful day yesterday chilling on the beach with DH and even got a call for a job interview @ 4 today . I I get the job so I wont have to leave my DH and go back to the states to work.

IDK if any of you have step children, but I do and im telling you it's not easy. My dh ex girl friend is a real BITCH, she called last night saying she's droping off her daughter beause she needs a break, so im packing her up to live with yall. This chick don't work in a pie factory and the child is 11yrs old....HUHHH... He also has a child he took in as his own and we do not get along at all, she's 14yrs old. The mother hates me because im AMERICAN. In my next life I won't be marrying anyone else with kids. My Dh pays child support every week on time and she still wants more and more ((MONEY HUNGRY))

I that I have my TTC team to vent to about anything!!! I woke up this morning and ouldn't wait to get on here to chat with you guys

I have been and more ....I his men can swim and my egg is easy to get thru. NOOOO for us this month

12 years ago • Post starter

Dawn, I am so glad you know you can come on here and talk so freely I do not have step children, I can not imagine having to deal with my husbands ex all the time I had an encounter on facebook with one, she wrote me and wanted to be friends...big mistake, cause then she was writing him, asking him to call her after I went to bed! I think she was trying to use me to get back to him. I am SO glad they did not have kids together. Why does she hate you cause you are American? Wow, that is kind of scary! Like that is your fault? I you get your job, that would be wonderful What kind of job is it? I watch my sisters son during the day and pick up her daughter from school, I have not worked outside the home in forever! I hope you get your for Christmas. As for me, my baby would have been due Friday, that is when my husbands niece is due, so I am dreading getting the call. I cried in Wal-mart cause I saw a little shirt that said Babies First Christmas. I feel like such a loser I we get good nwes this month, but I am not holding my breath, we did not right before I o'ed, it was more like, in the middle of me o'ing, so I am not sure if that is good. Keep me updated

User Image

12 years ago

Oh Dawn, that sounds like a nightmare. I don't have any children, stepchildren or pets even so I have a relatively quiet life! I think it's so awful when ex's cause problems because it has an affect on the whole family. Is she sending the kid to you now? Does she not have school to go to etc? Surely she can't just do that?! As for the 14-year-old, try not to worry too much about that one. 14-year-old's don't get on with anyone and nobody gets on with them (apart from other 14-year-olds!). I remember being 14 and I was a complete pain in the a**, but I grew out of it (DH may disagree here!) and I'm sure she will too. I know that doesn't help right now but I really do hope that things get better for you. As soon as you get your you won't care about anything else anyway!

I take it the job you're applying for is in the Bahamas? Hopefully it's as a travel agent and you can fly me and kb over to see you! We can then spend the days on the beach sipping cocktails (pre-BFPs of course!) And I can get away from this WEATHER!!! Whatever you've applied for, I'm sure you'll be great at it and I'll keep my FX you get it.

kb This must be such a difficult time for you and I know what you mean, those 'baby's 1st Christmas' things are everywhere right now. It's hard enough anyway without having your niece to bring it all home. I really hope this is your month and that you get a to take your mind off everything. Hey, the little bean could be making itself right at home as we speak! Please know that I'm thinking of you And don't worry too much about the times or frequency of , those little swimmers can hang about for up to five days and all you need is one! Besides, in the middle of o-ing is surely the best time as you know your egg is around.

Well, I think I've finally found my egg! Did an OPK last night and it was definitely positive and this morning my monitor has shown me as peak! Yipppeeeee! I can't wait to tell DH, he'll be so happy that the end of is in sight!!!

And Dawn I love the idea of Team TTC, perhaps we could get shirts made!!! Or maybe we should hold off until we're Team ? I'm sure it's going to happen soon for us, let's just keep our spirits up (I know, easier said than done).

Take care both of you and I'm sending you lots and lots of

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo