Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 291 Replies | Last Page

What, you don't like snotty perfect moms? I can't stand that either. I also hate it when women who are lucky enough to be pregnant complain about symptoms! As for the cm, I am not sure. I googled it and read about women who had tons and women that had none. I had none with any of mine, but my sister in law had so much she had to use pads her whole pregnancy. I will tell you that I took Mucinex about an hour or 2 before we and it increased my cm a LOT. So if things don't work out for you this month, then try that next month. Although I refuse to believe that you are going through all this for nothing I tried the soft cups...creepy. First of all they are BIG, and once I got it in I could not feel it but taking it out was beyond GROSS! I only used it once, but we only 3 times I still don't know why I o'ed so early. Keep me updated

User Image

12 years ago

You guys are adorable! I have read your posts and just feel so much lovein here! I am praying for both of you! I am 7DPO and my DH and I have been trying since July with no luck. My friend suggested i get an OPK and so this is my first month of really tracking things which brought me to this site. I am new to this and I'm not sure how to stay positive when every month you get the BFN!!! I would love to hear some of your advice and tips to look for and help me! i have two children but i never even tried withthem so this process is excited but VERY stressful! How is everyone doing at the moment?

12 years ago

there and welcome. Yes the TTW can be beyond stressful . Kimmie and I are TTW cycle bestfriends and without her I would be mental . Im going thru the am I preggers or not thing this month and my Kimmie is keeping me from jumping of a building . I also have a daughter that's 17, so for me it all feels so new. If you wanna know the do's and dont's then Kimmie is your gurl, she's the read up on it queen . Please whatever you do dont let TT take over your life because trust me it will . I we all get our before Christmas. Come on #TeamTTC .

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Dawn is so sweet to me Munchkin, it is hard not to get down when you get a or I think that is why I love to come on here and talk to Dawn, I love my dh and my family but no one understands what you are going through like the women no this site! I have 3 sons and had a mc in May. This month I tried Mucinex, just took it to help with my cm and I tried the Instead Soft Cups, gross but I would use them again. Let us know if you have any symptoms, I am only 3 dpo. In September, I had a ton of symptoms but started anyways! I don't really have any now, so who knows. Dawn...I have been for you, I hope that little bebe is in there safe and warm. Have you thought about going for a blood test? Keep me updated, I hope you are ok and there are no signs of (at least not for 9 months)

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Kimmie, Im going to the hospital in a few, I think I have a UTI or something because my tummy and back is killing me . I really don't want to go because the hospital let's just say it's not like a hospital in the states, it's (DIRTY) YIKESS . I will update you when I get back home!! I everything is ok .

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time! I all goes well and that they find nothing serious. They might do blood work to test your hcg, maybe that will put your mind to rest about your I have only had a uti once, it was in the beginning of my second pregnancy, I did not even know I was pregnant, and I had horrible lower back pain, I had no idea it was a uti. Please let me know what is going on. So I wonder why the hospitals aren't nice there? I have never been anywhere So I have NO symptoms I keep checking for stuff, like poking my boobs to see it they hurt, how crazy is that. Nothing, I am sad. I will let you know if anything happens, but I think I am out this month. I did an implantation predictor on the internet, and it said if I am pregnant that implantation should take place between the 15th and I think the 20th. It said to look for cramping or spotting during that time. I am such a symptom checker! Well to you and please let me know what they say

User Image

12 years ago

Went to the hospital and let's just say it was a waste of damn time...smh... They gave me a urine pregnancy test and it was neg but she wants me to come back because she believes it maybe a pregnancy and wants me to get a scan. They don't do blood test . The medical system SUCKs here, Im still in pain and the doc said she can't give me anything until after the U/S WTF. I just wish I come on or get a bfp because im so over it . Im not trying next cycle im done for a while, just gonna focus on something else . I heard plenty of women say they had no symptoms before they got their so your not out Please Stay Positive . Im this is your month . To you my friend. Thanks for always being in my corner

Oh my gosh, I am so sorry to hear you are having such a hard time again Please do me a favor, if it comes back that you had a chemical, please consider trying again next month. I am only saying that because for some women, it is easy to get pregnant after a mc or a chemical. I wish I would not have listened to my doctor after my mc, I wish I just would have tried sooner instead of waiting I think the fact that they want to give you a scan is good, I know you are in pain but at least they are making sure you are pregnant or not before giving you drugs. I would break out the heating pad while I was waiting for the meds You are so strong, I admire you a lot. I will be supportive of you no matter what you decide to do I just feel strongly that something is there, and that you will be fine. I know the urine was negative, but that happens all the time. Seriously though, WHO ever heard of a hospital not doing the blood test? You should write a book about your living experience there Please let me know what is going on

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Kimmie, Sorry for such a late reply, but my internet was not working and you know I was in here going nuts . Well im 11days late and still no sign of the . I just don't understand what's going on with my body. How are you feeling and have u tested yet? I this is your month for that .

AHH! I was getting worried I cannot believe you still don't know what is going on, that baby will be crowning before they figure something out When is the scan? I only have cramps, which I always get Only one weird thing, you know when you are WAY pregnant and your baby moves? I felt that twice this afternoon on the right side down low. It was FREAKY! I may have a phantom baby Otherwise, nothing. I feel so sad. I was hoping a would make December happier for me, since my baby would have been due. I know they say you are not out til the shows, but I feel hopeless. I have not tracked a single symptom on here, it is blank for this month. Please let me know as soon as you hear something, well let your dh know first and for you my friend

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo