Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Thank you SO much for getting on. I was going to send out the swat team to look for you I am happy you are ok, but sad you are not feeling well I was getting on her to let littlehappenstance know that I started spotting Looks like I will be starting soon, so I guess I am on to my next cycle Dawn, I am really that you swill still get your this month. No pressure though, we just wanted one of us to get the last of 2011

User Image

12 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that you started spotting kb. I know how awful that feels. Keep your chin up, 2012 is Team TTC's year. There'll be so many on this thread that we won't be able to move for all those pink lines! I'm sure of it.

Hey Dawn, great to hear from you. Don't you go disappearing on us like that again, you had us worried! I hope you're having a fabulous time at home with your family! Sorry to hear you're not feeling too good, just stock up on lots of Lemsip and concentrate on getting better. As for , remember, you're not out until the shpws. Keeping my for you.

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

The got me I am trying to be postive about next month but it is hard

User Image

12 years ago

Please don't let this get you down kb, I wish I could make you feel better.

Seeing as I can't give you a , I've decided to give you the next best thing...a dragon! I know what you're thinking 'shut up, I'm depressed and I don't want any of your weirdo nonsense', but let me explain...

According to the Chinese calendar, Feb 4 2012- Feb 3 2013 is the year of the Dragon. They say that children born in this year will have good luck, be good leaders and be successful in career and business. 'That's all very fair and well,' I hear you say, 'what the flip has that got to do with me wanting a baby NOW', but WAIT. This is the BEST bit. Apparently, in a Dragon year, there is a baby boom. Yes, that's right - a baby boom!!! That means there's going to be lots more handed out next year than any other year. And it's going to be us! I promise you! So, no wonder our little beans-to-be have decided to hold off a little longer. They want to have good luck and a good job and they want to lead, not be led. So, there you have it kb, actual proof that next year is our year. And we're going to have super successful kiddie-winkies!

Don't let the get you down. Focus on having an amazing family Christmas and just think how magical it's going to be when you have a little extra stocking to hang up next year...

We can do this

Sending you lots of and

x

12 years ago

That made me tear up Thank you, I needed a kind word and some hope

User Image

12 years ago

Hey kb how's things? Is your throat any better?

It's only a few days now until Christmas Eve, how exciting! DH and I aren't exchanging presents this year as we've spent all our money on home improvements :( At least tomorrow should be the last day of workmen being around! I'm a bit fed up with the whole thing!

What are you buying your boys for Christmas? Is there a must-have toy this year? I can't wait until I get to go Christmas shopping in a toy store. It'll be so much fun!

Take care of yourself and know that you're in my thoughts.

12 years ago

We got them a joint gift, an XBox 360 and then we got them some games. We also ordered some stuff off of the wrestling website. I have to pick up a few things on Friday, that is the only day during the week I can go anywhere with my husband. He works all day and then goes to night school 4 nights a week. We are going to try to brave the crowds Friday evening and finish shopping! I would love to have a home to do work on. We rent a home, I wish I had my own I am working on a book and I am going to try to sell it to a publisher, I would love to be able to support my family from home Do you have any Christmas eve traditions you do?

User Image

12 years ago

Wow! You're writing a book! That's amazing! I've always wanted to write a book. I've started a couple of times but after a couple of chapters, I just kind of stop. Then it's so hard to go back. What kind of book are you writing? Fact or fiction? I'm soooooo interested! You could be the next JK Rowling! (Please remember us TTC friends when you hit the big time!!! )

I used to work as a journalist and so writing has always been a major part of my life. I'd love to hear all about your plans.

Poor DH, sounds like he works really hard. What is he doing at night school? Is he trying to change career or is he going for a promotion? I'm surprised you guys manage to fit in any with that kind of schedule!!! And looking after three kids!!! I'm never, ever going to complain about being tired EVER again!

I'm so glad we met, it sounds like we have loads in common.

Now, Christmas Eve traditions. Hmmmm....well....no. It used to be tradition for a few of us all to go out and celebrate the arrival of Christmas at midnight with some champagne. Now, most of our friends are married and have children so there's not as many of us who are free to go out and party. And, more to the point, none of us can be bothered any more!!! It now tends to be a quiet night in with a glass of wine in front of the fire. I just can't wait till we get to do the Santa thing on Christmas day at some point. I'm so jealous of you for being able to do all of that!!!

I wish we all stayed closer together and could have girlie nights in instead of just talking online! Just remember to fly Dawn and I over for your first book signing!

x x x

12 years ago

It is a fiction book about a brother/sister trying to survive in a very dysfunctional family. It is funny cause I was watching something with my husband and it had this adorable guy in it. Well, I started having a dream about him, and that is how the book started. I was actually going to send him a copy of it when I was done, his name is Thomas Dekker, I think he is so hot He is on the Secret Circle now, so I watch that. My husband is an electrician, he is going to school for Computer Networking. He is due to graduate in September 2012 I love that you used to write, you should start up again We usually go to my dads house on Christmas Eve, we exchange presents with him and my stepmom and my sister. My brother will not be there this year, he moved a few hours away and they are having Christmas with his wifes family. My plan (if I am ever able to sell my book) is to open a homeless shelter, and I would love to have a charity to help feed families that are low income, I know, high hopes I would never forget about you and Dawn! We will vacation together if I get a private jet! I hope you have a great Christmas I am sure Dawn is having a good time, I hope she got her

User Image

12 years ago

ladies I pray you both has a wonderful Christmas!!! I missed my team so much I wanted to chat but I have been so busy. Im so sorry that evil lady showed up for you guys but as for me im late again. Last mobth I was 17 days late so im not at all excited yet!!!!! Not steessing about it at all juat trying to enjoy my vacay. My dh husband is having the time of his life in the states he has not been off the island in 12yrs. I will check in from time to time. I miss yall like crazy because no one understands like my team:)))))))

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo