Community post

Discussion

5 DPO Cycle#9 {{Need A Buddy}}

View Full Post

Hello, Im A Newbie Here, Just Trying To Find Some Friends In The Same Boat As Me TTC. I Have Been TTC For Almost A Yr And NOTHING YET. Im 5DPO And Praying For A Sticky Seed This Month:))

*****BABY DUST TO YOU ALLLLL******

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

291 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 291 Replies | Last Page

Dawn please let me know as soon as you find anything out! I can imagine how busy you all are and how much fun you are having I am glad you got to come to the states I think I might o early again cause I have some pains, but I am not sure. I hope you all had a great Christmas, we did I am sure everyone will get on here later after things settle down. Please keep us updated

User Image

12 years ago

Hello ladies HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!..... Im back on the Island and im so sad because I really want to be back with my family . Still no I tested once and it was Neg so im not testing anymore. I have no clue what's going on with my body . How are you guys doing with ya cycle.

Im back and focused so let's get this team back on track .

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

Dawn, I am sorry that you are having a hard time with the When did you test? I am also sorry that you are back on the island! Not cool I am not sure what can cause a missed period and a I o'ed early, I was supposed to o yesterday, but I o'ed on day 11 instead. I am not sure what is up with that! I have not seen anyone on in a while, but I know people were busy with the holidays and all, I hope littlehappenstance is ok Please keep me posted on what is going on with you I will let you know if anything exciting happens no my end

User Image

12 years ago

HELLLOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Happy New Year to you! How are you both? I've missed my TTC buddies soooooo much!

Sorry I've been MIA for so long - things have been mental at my end. My SIL and nieces were up over Christmas and then had major issues with leaking roofs (the less said about that the better!). And my mum's been getting ready to go in for a Gallbladder op so I've been over at my mum and dad's quite a bit. Anyway, things are still mental, but I'm BACK!

Did you both have a good Christmas and NY? I had a pretty quiet time. Kb, did the boys love their Xbox? I bet you haven't been able to get it off them. And I LOVE your idea for the book. Hurry up and write it so I can read it!!!

Dawn, not sure why you're still getting a BFN. Have you been this late before? It might be worthwhile making a doctor's appointment and getting them to check your blood? I'm keeping my for you and that you'll still get your this month.

Kb, what a nightmare that you o'd early. Did you get some in beforehand? I hope so! What do you use to track o? Do you use OPKs?

AFM: I'm not entirely sure what cycle day I'm on due to all of the bleeding I had in between cycles this time. It got so bad on one of the days that I had to go to the doctor so she could give me pills to stop the blood. (TMI warning!) I had soaked through two pairs of trousers in less than an hour and almost fainted because I'd lost so much blood over the space of a few hours. The doctor said she has no idea what caused it. She said it's possible I've got polyps or fibroids (which would explain the bleeding in between periods) and she also said it could be a possible miscarriage (though she thought it was unlikely due to my dates). I know it definitely wasn't a miscarriage though, as my luetal phase was too short so I wouldn't have had a chance for a bean to stick. I know it sounds crazy, but I really hoped it was a miscarriage as maybe then I would know I could at least get pregnant - but it wasn't.

So, I'm estimating today is cd 17. I got a high reading on my monitor today and a positive OPK this afternoon, so hopefully I'll get a peak reading tomorrow. I seem to be getting peaks later each cycle which isn't good news when I have such a short luetal phase. Still, I'm taking my B50 complex faithfully and hoping I might see a difference this cycle.

PS Have either of you ladies tried Evening Primrose Oil before? I tried it this cycle as I heard it helps with producing more fertile CM. It's done wonders for me this cycle!!! I'm definitely going to continue using it next cycle (unless, of course, I get my before then!).

Hope to hear from you both soon. Sending you both lots of and and plenty of

User Image Team TTC buddies with Kbcooper and Mommybowleg My Ovulation Chart

12 years ago

There you are, I can cancel the search team I am sorry to hear about all the issues you were having. I know a mc can do that, I know you don't think it was possible but I am sure it is. I chose to mc at home and was so freaked out by all the blood, it was insane. We had a great Christmas and did a little New Years eve party for the boys. They LOVED the X Box. We tricked them Christmas morning. I gave them a wrestling game to open and my oldest was like, "Oh no mommy, you got the wrong one, you got it for the X Box, not the Wii." I was like, "Oh no, you know mommy does not know anything about the games, I am sorry." and then we gave them the X Box to unwrap and they freaked out I am about halfway finished with the book, my brother in law gave me an old laptop of his so I could write, but it crapped out and now he has to try to fix it I did get to before I o'ed. I am not sure what causes you to o early, I hope it is not an issue. I have heard of evening primrose oil, but I have no idea what it is. I am so glad it is working for you. I have read about a lot of people using it, but I have never even seen it in the store. I am sorry about your leaking roof, sounds like a nightmare My sister and my dh have had their gallbladder out, I hope your mom does well Please keep me updated

User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies.....

LH im praying your mom's doing better and your roof is back in order. Whats's going on with your cycle? Im so lost now keeping up with my team. How did you get that profile pic I want 1 just like that TTC Team!!!

Kimmie... Im sorry you O'ed early did you catch the egg in time? Im praying we all get our soon...uugghhh.... so sick of being on the bumpy ride . What's up with the book tell me more, omg I would so buy like 10 copies . I missed yall so much it's not the same if im not chatting with my team.

I had a wonderful vacation and can't wait to go back!!! My dh had a blast went to the Ravens football game and had a Birthday party!!!

I can't understand why im still late I took a test 2 days before the new year and it was a . Last month I was 17days late so im not testing again till im a month late. I will be for us all TEAM TTC .

12 years ago • Post starter

Dawn, I am not sure if my paid off or not. I don't have much going on I wish I understood your cycle! I just read about a woman who was almost a month late before she got a that is crazy! My book is about a teenage girl and her brother who live in a WAY dysfunctional family, the mom is crazy. The brother ends up dead, but it is not how people think at all. I am about halfway done. Its called The Last Summer. I hope you have some good news for me soon, some news I am 5 dpo, I know it is early, but I am anyways. I need to pray that I won't fall apart when the shows up! Please keep me updated

User Image

12 years ago

Hey ladies! Got my peak today! Yaaaaaayyyyyy! Neither DH nor I was in the mood for as we've had so much on the last couple of days (I don't know if you've seen our storms on the internet but they're mental! I'm no longer worried about the roof - I'm now worried about the whole house blowing away!!!). However, we squeezed in some time for anyway. It's awful when you get a peak on an 'off' day!

Anyway, my mum is out of hospital and is pretty sleepy and in a bit of pain but she'll be feeling a lot better soon. Thanks for sharing your concerns . Unfortunately, I can't pass your kind words on as no-one knows we're TTC and I have no idea how else to explain my fellow Team TTC-ers!!!

Kb, LOVED the way you told the boys about the xBox. They must have been SO surprised. I hope you had a camera/camcorder to record their faces. Those are the moments you want to treasure. . As for EPO, it's widely available here and I must say, I totally recommend it. It's done wonders for me this month. Loads more CM than usual. If you message me your address I'll pop some in the post for you (it's about time I got to repay all of your kind offers!).

Same for you Dawn, if you want me to send some EPO then just let me know and send me your address. As for the Team TTC pic, I can't find a way to send it to you via this site. If you send me your email address I'll send it over to you. I'm so glad you and DH had so much fun in the states - however, your TTC team mates missed you and we're glad you're back.

Now, as for your missing AF - what's happening?! You should go to the doctor and see what's going on. There must be something happening if you're that late?! I don't know how you can be so patient - I would have caved ages ago and been to see my doctor.

Speaking of which, I went to see my doc today. I'm going for a transvaginal scan in a couple of weeks and she reckons I might have PCOS due to my symptoms. Noooooooooooooo! I'm hoping she's wrong. I've got no idea what that is, I just know it'll make things trickier for me. DH is going for his sperm analysis next week so fingers crossed his swimmers are a) plentiful and b) good swimmers!

You're both in my thoughts as always and I'm for our . Let me know if you want me to send you EPO - the CM wonder drug!!!

Sending lots and lots of

12 years ago

PS I hope your laptop gets fixed really soon kb. I think Dawn and I may be your first super-fans!!! You should start a blog so we can read snippets of it? I'm DYING to read it! x

12 years ago

Littlehappenstance, my sister has pcos and she has 2 children. She just had to take clomid, which worked WONDERS for her. It helps your ovulation I hope you find something out soon to put your mind at ease. Even if it is pcos, there is so much they can do for it. I am sorry about all the storms, I would hate that As for my book, I don't know how to start a website, any suggestions? I might take you up on the evening primrose oil if something good don't happen soon Today is my birthday, I am 36 I hope that I get a soon, I feel like an old lady! I am glad you got some in, I do agree that it sucks when you are not in the mood. I am like, "Just do it so I can go to sleep" my poor dh Keep me informed

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo