Community post

Discussion

Blue or Pink Dye???

Hello Ladies Which Preg Test Do You Recommend....

The BLUE dye or The PINK dye 1's

I heard the 1's with the Blue dye give false positive!!

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

7 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

I haven't heard it but it could actually explains my puzzle why I had very faint lines with Target tests (blue) and all other negatives with pink brands
so-o-o-o freaking sad, if it is really a false bfp, it's much worse than just normal bfn

12 years ago

Well for me im staying the hell away from the Blue 1's because I got 4 positives and a Neg with the pink and im 7days late . Rite about now IDK what to think.

Dear God, Please Bless My Husband And I With A Baby This Month And All The Other Ladies That Are TTC. **AMEN** User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

It seems I read more complaints about the blue dye tests so I've stayed completely away. I love the First Response Early Result. I just tested a faint + at 10 dpo and now that I'm 12dpo, the line is getting darker.
I've heard nothing but good things with First Response which has the pink dye.
Best of luck!

12 years ago

WhOOOoHOOoo ... Congrats on your Heres to a .

12 years ago • Post starter

Just know I got a positive with FRER 6 days sooner - turned out to be that Target tests with blue dye were not false just detect it earlier

12 years ago

i got faint positives with frer and clearblue. clearblue test was faint pos in seconds though and frer was faint pos in a couple mins also i got a faint pos with a cheaper test called pregnosis just guna test again on tues

12 years ago

While I'm hoping that my BFP on blue-dye is true, just the fact that I'm so unsure about it makes me mad!! If I got the same looking result with a FRER, I'd have no doubts. No more blue dye for me!! I also tested with FRER an hour later and BFN.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo